"I won't leave"

By MaySprouse

Kayla is a normal girl like everyone else on this world but why is she the one that gets bullied, why is she... More

"I won't leave"
Chapter 1 My feelings arent toys
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Reading old messages hurt
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 Finally feeling happy, it feels good
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 B.O.V
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 Say your goodbyes
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 Alexia is hiding something
Chapter 42
Chapter 42 Don't fly with me
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue
Authors note

Chapter 18

36 8 0
By MaySprouse

As i quickly move out of maths someone grabs my arm spinning me around. "Kayla!" Ben hisses. 
"Look if i knew he was your friend i wouldn't of spoke to him, but he was the only decent one in homeroom and we both HATE our homeroom teacher so we got along" He's still gripping my arm and i can tell he's looking right in my eyes. He lets go of me and just stares at me. What's he thinking? It's killing me so i just turn picking up my bag and head off to science.  I walk in the science lab looking for Max. There he is right at the back talking to Liam. "Hey" I say walking up to them. 

"Oh Liam this is Kayla"

"Hey you were the girl from bus this morning"

"Yeah" i smile taking my seat. Our teacher walks in and almost has to separate Max and i for talking too much. When we actually get to work i realise how quiet it is. I sneak a look to Ben who's already staring at Max and i. He manages to tear his eyes away and i swallow. What was that about? As lunch starts i walk into the basketball court. I've finished my food and i grab a basketball from PE rooms and start to shoot some hoops when a girl comes over. "This is OUR court" 

"Oh really? I'm sorry i didn't see your name anywhere. Oh wait it's right there" i say pointing to a bin that says BITCH in spray paint. I hear laughs and snickers. 

"Oh my gosh you did not!" She says stomping her high heel.

"Oh my gosh Regina i'm sorry yes you did! You're wearing pink on a Monday" I shake my head. "Sorry you can't sit with me" i smile and watch her walk away. I am actually so surprised she left so easily. Its like now that i've beaten the bitch of the west the whole school is bowing before me. The bell rings and i throw the ball into the open PE room.

******************

The rest of the day went pretty quick from then on i sat with Max and Liam for most of my lessons and watched Ben boil, not knowing why. I pack my bag and head to the front of the school. "4611" I walk to the bus and get a seat 4 seats behind Ben. And now we're on our way to my old school to pick up students. Oh my gosh i miss them so much. When elena gets on bus i hug her so tight and tell her EVERYTHING. 

"Its simple" she says "Ben is jelly of your friendship with Max and Liam" she smiles. 

Hmm i'll keep that in mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5M 128K 57
Camber has been bullied by Calum Hood for too long, when something unexpected happens, Camber wants to get away, after years and years of bing bullie...
1.4K 147 69
"...it's your fault that I'm scarred for life!..." Danielle Jones. Had it tough almost all her life. Will Calum make it better? Or even worse than it...
4K 208 46
Savannah Hemmings has lived in Australia with her mum, and her older brother all of her life. She has gone to the same school, and lived in the same...
1.9K 97 10
16 year old girl gets bullied by everyone but what happens when the new boy doesn't agree with the bulling? (Sorry I suck at descriptions)