Chapter 19

Days have gone by and i feel like this new school isn't so scary after all. To be honest my life is back on track and its just all good vibes. I sit with Max liam ben and their friends at lunch and i feel like i'm getting closer to Ben. He has definitely opened up to me more now that he's forced to talk to me. He told me about his grandfather and they had to go to the hospital a couple of times and i stayed home. I don't think they want me tagging along as i'm not part of the family. One time before his grandfather was in hospital he came to the house and automatically thought we were dating we both went red and ben went up to his room.  Its finally saturday and im sitting on my bed on my Macbook when my phone buzzes. Its a message from Jack. My smile turning into an anxious face to reveal what he's sent me. I open the message and smile. He misses me, he misses our conversations, he wants our friendship again. And i do to.  Its when Ben comes in that snaps me out of my happy mood.
"You texting Liam?" He smirks.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I almost scream. "Ever since ive made friends and become happier all you do is try to bring me down, why ben?"

"Date Liam"

"What?"

"YOUR ALL OVER HIM AND SO'S HE SO GET TOGETHER"
"Fuck off" I laugh.

"You really dont like him?"

"I like someone else and they're never going to like me back because of this"

"What"
"This right here you don't love me as friend family or anything so why do i expect him to?"

I get up from my bed and push him out of the room and close my door. Just moments after receiving a message from my Aunty Kate from Brisbane. Its about my cousin Tracy she has disabilities, shes 37 but has the brain of a 12 year old. "Good morning Kayla sorry to bother you but i have to tell you something i'm sorry i have to say this over text but as you know i have my hands full of looking after tracy. Tracy has been at the doctors 5 times this last week and its only Saturday. We received information today that Tracy has  Fatal Familial Insomnia" The message goes on but i can't read it i have ballen out in tears and slid down my door. Ben comes rushing in and puts his arms around me but i cant stop i'm not meant to be happy.

"I won't leave"जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें