The Billionaire Playboy's Bri...

By Meghana_N_S

Can be read as a STAND ALONE BOOK! "Sign!" He demanded. A signature. Just a signature's gonna change both ou... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: First Meeting
Chapter 2: The Proposition
Chapter 3: Her Plot!
Chapter 4: Shock! Not a Surprise.
Chapter 5: The Contract!
Chapter 6: Wedding Shopping!
Chapter 7: Negotiation!
Chapter 8: Life with Him?
Chapter 9: Wedding Ceremony & Reception!
Chapter 10: Wedding Night!
Chapter 11: Suspicions
Chapter 12: Intention?!
Chapter 13: Distance
Chapter 14: Him!
Chapter 15: Nowhere!
Chapter 17: Dinner & with Barbie
Chapter 18: Ex Bitch!
Chapter 19: Harsh Slap
Chapter 20: Affair with my Husband!
Chapter 21: Misunderstood Feelings
Chapter 22: Past Revelations!
Chapter 23: Divorce & Kidnap?
Chapter 24: Clarified Confusion!
Chapter 25: Accidents!
Chapter 26: Away from him.
Chapter 27: New Doubts...
Chapter 28: Loud & Clear!
Chapter 29: Confirmations..
Chapter 30: Last Chance...
Chapter 31: Mystery
Chapter 32: Abducted?
Chapter 33: Hope.
Chapter 34: Escape?
Chapter 35: Runaway Again.
Chapter 36: A Missing Puzzle
Chapter 37: Partial?
Chapter 38: Questions.
Chapter 39: Answers.
Chapter 40: Get together
Chapter 41: Locked.
Chapter 42: Ours..
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue - 2

Chapter 16: New Entry

20.7K 829 59
By Meghana_N_S

Evelyn's POV

'Oh gosh... my husband is such a fool', I thought as I ran upstairs to bring the key to the back door. I usually don't use the back door, only when I've to clean. Finally, my back door is of some use.
I unlocked the door and ran outside with a grin trying to find Nick. What were they saying? Too many people... that's why they are behind some tree? Big tree...? I thought and looked to my side. Great! There I find Nick and Mark conversing with each other.

"NICK!" I screamed. He turned back with a shocked face.

"How the fu*k did you get here?! Didn't I lock you inside?" Nick looked at me with confusion and anger. Let me tell you really angry.

"Yes Jerk, you did!" I was walking screaming at him.
When I reached him, I stood right in front of him glaring at him.

"How- how the fuck did you even come out?!" He asked furiously.

"Remember it's my house! I do have a back door, you smartass" I smirked at him adding to his annoyance.

"Ugh! Just...-" he covered his eyes with his left hand squeezing his eyes and the other hand on his hip. "Follow me. Just don't create any scene" he sighed. Looks like I just won a war with the king of mafia. Well that's what unknown sources on google said.

"But wait Nick. What's the matter? What's happening? Well whatever is happening, I know it's happening to me, so I have the right to know" I completed in a single breath. While Nick just stood there with his back facing me.
Without a reply he walked ignoring my words.

I decided to follow him for now. I can have this conversation at home.
"You're being followed" he uttered suddenly.

"I think I've gathered that much. Thank you though- Aaaand?" I urged him to speak further.

"And what? We found out who he is. Now we've to just get to know who he is doing this for or why he's doing this." He replied. That was simple.

"There are so many people out here. How do you think you're going to confront him?" I whispered into his ear trying to reach his height balancing my weight holding his shoulder.

Suddenly he turned his face to me, and I backed off losing my balance, but he quickly pulled me to his chest and pulled me up as I now come up to his nose.

"Stop. Talking." He growled, glaring at me. Eyes red with anger.

"B-b-but.... th-there are s-so many people here. I mean ch-ch-children, it w-wouldn't look good r-r-right?" I stammered. Shit! His killer eyes scare me. "S-stop glaring at me. You're scaring me" my voice shivered as I lowered my eyes.

"Hmmphh..." I heard him sigh as he tightened his hold on my waist and moved towards the house.

I held on to his shirt, frowning and still looking down as he moved towards my house. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"First look at me" he said.
No, I can't. If I do, I'm damn sure I'll start crying. So, I didn't.

I didn't obviously look at him and he didn't obviously ask me again.

He opened my front door which he had locked and placed me on the sofa in our living room. Asshole!
He sat beside me and pulled me into his lap with my back to him and my legs on either side of his right leg, looking at the floor.

"Ok... at least talk to me" he said. But I didn't reply. He placed his chin on my shoulder. "Listen apologizing is not my thing! If that is what you're expecting."
He raised his eyebrows at me, that is when I looked at him. Very strangely, I find him sexy with a pout.
Then I looked into his eyes and glared at him.

"Did you just try to scare me?!" Ass! I never even let my parents scare me that way. That is most of the reason why I ran away. Does he think that I'll let him... HIM control me and tie me down with this marriage? Then I guess he's dreaming!

I rolled the newspaper that was next to me and hit his chest. Repeatedly. Again, and again. He leaned back into the sofa and pulled his cell from his pant pocket. Like nothing happened.

"Aaaaarrrgghhh" I screamed holding my hair. "I hate you!" I said crying my heart out. Sliding out of his lap back into the sofa. I don't like people bossing me around.

"Mark... yeah. Bring him in." He said and put his hand around my shoulder trying to console me. "You hate me?" He asked and I glared back at him. That is all he heard? Not my feelings? "What?" He sighed and hugged me tightly kissing my temple.
Just as he reached my lip Mark entered the room holding a 40-year-old man... maybe 40s... completely beaten up. Busted lips. Bleeding nose.... well his condition was pretty bad, but the black suit told a different story, of course without those busted lips and..... stuff. Oddly familiar.
Now who is this new entry

Suddenly I heard a whip sound. Mark had a hard wood stick in his hand with which he just slashed behind that man's leg making him fall to the ground.

He was now kneeling on his knees. I held onto his arm. "Nick...." I shook my head negatively as he looked at me.

"Mark. Don't" he said. "So why are you and your men following my wife" he said in his ruthless tone.

The man looked up to him and smiled saying "we didn't mean any harm to her" he said. Familiar voice too....

"He asked why you were following her, you bastard" Mark kicked his stomach again. I pulled Nick's shirt and shook my head again. I was almost on the verge of crying.

"Mark I said don't" he repeated and Mark nodded not before he hit his back with the stick.

He fell to the ground with a thud. Shit! I hope he's alive I thought as I ran and pulled him up. He smiled at me and replied, "hello princess".

I smiled at him, but I was shocked by his reply though. Princess?

I was pulled back by a furious Nick. He held my arm tightly glaring at the man.
Who is he....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 93.7K 52
Derick Reid owner of a multi-billionaire company in NYC, your typical billionaire playboy, the usual arrogant and rude and add a pinch of heartlessne...
1.3M 40.4K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...
159 3 38
"Cut the Mr. Knight bullshit, sweetheart. We both know I'm more than just your boss and it's futile to believe otherwise." He growls. He leans close...