omegle / lucaya

By taekout

a story where a sarcastic blonde meets a [probably] horny texas boy (this was written somewhere between 2016... More

disclaimer
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four

twenty-seven

426 38 27
By taekout

As Lucas was told, he and Riley followed numerous places Maya had told him where Farkle will go.

"Lucas honey, why do we keep going to places Farkle and her are? I'm kind-of getting tired," Riley said, her voice full of suspicion.

"Well what a coincidence!" He laughs lightly and kisses her cheek.

"I know an ice cream shop we can go," she smiles.

He also smiled but it then dissolved into a frown, "But I wanna stay here."

Riley felt disappointment hung over her, Lucas did say it in a forceful tone and she didn't want to upset him-- so she agreed. Things couldn't get more awkward between them when Lucas found Maya wearing glasses and hiding her face from a book. Because of that, it made Lucas to laugh which made Riley even more suspicious. She turned around but couldn't recognize Maya and her 'disguise' she frowned and faced Lucas again. She furrowed her eyebrows and sighs in disbelief, getting the attention from her lovely boyfriend.

"Cmon' Riley, you're mad just because we didn't get to go to the ice cream shop." He says. (A/N luke ass u bitch)

She was shooken up, this time he had affected her and she would not go down without a fight, "Oh I don't know, maybe you're supposed to be my boyfriend? So act like one?"

Lucas rose his voice by her sudden movement, "Since when do you always get what you want? What about what I want?"

Maya saw but ignored it as it was an addition to her plan. Farkle also had saw the couple fight and went to comfort Riley. Maya snickered as Farkle put a hands on Riley shoulders and talks to Lucas.

"Hey, whats going on here?" Farkle asks, waiting for an answer, specifically Lucas'.

"Nothing I never asked you to be involved in this." Lucas smiles, forcefully.

"Hey! You're Riley's boyfriend right so ACT like one or keep becoming the douche you are." Farkle yells causing Riley to run away. He stares but doesn't follow, he was afraid.

Lucas was full of anger, "Is this what you wanted Maya?"

Isadora and Farkle were confused but Maya showed herself and smiled shyly.

"Hey guys," she waved.

-

yikES yIkES yikES yIkES !!!!!!!!!!!!! (Not edited ew sorry)

ALSO 5K READS HOLY SHIT! I KNOW IVE HAD GOTTEN BIGGER VIEW COUNTS BEFORE BUT I DONT 'APPRECIATE' IT BUT I DO I JUST FORGET TO POST AN A/N saying a tHANK U MESSAGE FOR U GUYS AND LIKE I SAID HOLY SHIT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7M 301K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
15.3M 467K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
4.1M 198K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...