You Were Always The One (Jaim...

By simplyadrianaxo

If you love something let it go, if it comes back it's yours forever, but if it doesn't then it wasn't meant... More

1. New Beginings
2. She Won't Chase Him Anymore
3. Trying To Push You Out
4. Try A New Life Without You
5. Wherever You Are
6. Ghosts
7. My Heart
8. I Swear It Will Get Easier
9. Red Lights Flashing
10. Good For You
11. War Zone
12. We're Good We're Solid We're Gold
13. Floral and Fading
14. Right Beside You
15. Waking Up
16. I Just Wanna Scream
17. Without You
18. I Can Hear You In The Wind
19. Everything Is Alright
20. Trigger My Nightmare
21. Because Of You
22. Million Dollar Houses
23. Colors & Promises
24. I knew I loved You
25. Feeling Sorry
26. I Might Be Perfect With You
27. I Could Sing You A Song
28. This Christmas
29. Give Me That Swing
30. One Step Closer
31. Do It Now Remember It Later
Sweet Serenity
33. Time Has Brought Your Heart To Me
34. Then There's Faith In Love
THANK YOU.
Epilogue
Kissing In Cars [Concert Video]

32. We Can't Stop

132 8 1
By simplyadrianaxo

Bachelorette Weekend

The girls did a great job at keeping everything a secret until we got to the airport, when the receptionist at bag check-in put my luggage tag on I quickly noticed 'Orlando, FL.' Typed on it and that's when I became even more excited than ever.

The plane ride to our destination was quick and now I couldn't be more excited to start this weekend with my closest friends.

I followed the girls to the baggage pickup and grabbed my large suitcase as soon as it came around to me.

"Let's go find the bus." Danielle says leading the way outside the airport.

We found a bus that said 'Wilderness Lodge' on the side of it, I put my suitcase in the luggage compartment with the others and followed Alysha up the steps of the bus and to a seat in the middle.

"Say hi ladies!" Spencer says facing her phone towards us.

"Hey!" We all say with smiles.

Besides my bridesmaids I also brought Kara, Casey's girlfriend, along because we've become so close over the past few months.

"Wait until you see where we're staying." Kara says with a grin.

We drove a good distance from the airport to our hotel which, when we got closer to it, I realized it was actually a resort right across the lake from Magic Kingdom, the same little circle of resorts that Jaime brought me to when we first came to Disney together.

When the bus came to a stop we all got up from our seats and followed other people out and to where our baggage was being pulled out by the bus driver.

Once I grabbed my suitcase I turned around to take in the site of the resort we're staying in this weekend.

It was exactly what it was called, a lodge, the hotel was surrounded by trees and made me feel like I was about to go camping which was a relaxing feeling.

"This way guys." Spencer says rolling her luggage towards the front entrance.

Spencer, my cousin, went straight for the front desk to check us in.

Even with all of their objections, I decided to help pay for the room, I sent them the amount of money they agreed on allowing me to pay and we went about our business.

"Welcome to the Wilderness Lodge ladies." The gentleman at the front desk says with a smile.

"Hi, I have reservations under Acuna." Spencer says showing him her driver's license.

The inside of the hotel was absolutely stunning, log walls and totem poles that had carvings of Disney characters on them.

"Your room will be in cabin four room three hundred and forty-five." He says passing us our wristbands, much like the one Jaime and I got when we stayed at the Grand Floridian.

"Thank you." We all say in unison while grabbing our bags and walking towards our said cabin.

"This place is beautiful." Spencer, my best friend, says looking around at the scenery.

"I feel like I'm camping." Kara smiles.

"I think this is it." Alysha points to a building that said 'Cabin 4' on it.

We walked through the open doors and went straight for the elevator, taking us up to the third floor, "The room looked big online so I hope it is in real life." My cousin says leading us out of the elevator, we all decided that since we've got two Spencer's with us that we rename one of them, my cousin immediately agreeing and saying for us to call her Lynn which is her middle name.

Danielle navigated us to the room and used her wristband to unlock the door, she pushed the door open and entered the room which was breath taking to say the least.

We had gotten a villa, which was complete with a living room, kitchen and two rooms, one room had two queen beds and the other had one king sized bed.

Next to the living room was a medium sized table to eat at if we decided to order food from downstairs, across the room near the master bedroom was a sliding door that led to a small patio with two chairs and small table to sit and enjoy the scenery.

Each room had their own bathroom and they weren't small either, they were fairly large with long mirrors.

"This is amazing!" I hear Kara shout from her room.

Spencer, my best friend, and I would be sharing a bed while the other girls stayed in the other bedroom sharing the queen beds.

Spencer and I go to their room and see Kara laying on her bed with her eyes shut and a smile spread across her face.

"I love it here." She whispers.

"Guys look!" Danielle shouts from the living room.

We all go to the patio where she's standing and turn our gaze to where she points and quickly take in the sight of Cinderella's castle, "It's so pretty." Alysha says.

"Okay guys first official picture." My cousin says getting us to turn around to face the camera she has set up on a selfie stick.

We all get in the picture, the castle showing behind us as she snaps the photo and sends it to each of us.

Arianna.rae: Let the festivities begin. #Raesbitchinbachelorettewknd

"Okay so what's the plan ladies, I'm super hungry so I say we go grab a bite to eat." Spencer says rubbing her stomach.

"Same here, we can go to downtown Disney and walk around a bit then come back here and relax, tomorrow's gonna be a long day." Alysha replies.

"Sounds like a plan, let me just change first." I say pointing down at my outfit which consisted of yoga pants and a tank top.

"Me too." Each of them say going to their rooms to change.

I open my suitcase and rummage around for an outfit to wear that would also keep me cool since it was a bit warm outside.

I settle for a gray skater dress that landed mid-thigh, I wrapped a black long sleeve button up around my waist and tied some black vans on my feet.

I switch spots with Spencer and take over the bathroom, letting my hair down from the bun I had it in to let my loose curls fall down my back.

I tie it up in a half up hair do then apply some simple make up on to make myself look a little presentable for the general public.

I slip on a few random accessories then spray myself down with some cotton candy body spray and exit the bathroom to see Spencer finishing up her outfit.

"Are you ready hot momma?" I smile.

"Always." She grins.

We leave the hotel room and go down to where the busses were that would take us to downtown Disney. We all piled in and once the doors shut we were off to our destination.

Downtown Disney was full of adults and kids bustling around to get their shopping done or find the next place to check out, my priority though was to find something to eat.

"Okay so what does everyone agree on eating?" Kara says looking at the map.

"Portobello's?" Danielle suggests pointing to a specific spot on the map.

"Ooh yes, is that good for everyone?" Alysha asks.

We all agree and follow the map to where the restaurant was located, it was right next to a huge white ferry boat that seemed to be another restaurant.

"How many?" The hostess asked looking down at her IPad.

"Six." Spencer says to her.

"Okay, the wait will be about fifteen minutes, is that okay?"

"Yeah, that's fine." She answers.

Spencer gets handed a pager and we go to find a seat on one of the benches next to the entrance.

"I already wanna go shopping." Danielle says looking at one of the big Disney stores.

The store was huge, and had a very big Stich above the entrance that was spitting out water from the mouth down to whoever was standing there at the wrong time.

"Oh guys, the pager is vibrating." Spencer says showing us the blinking pager.

We return the pager to the hostess while a server walks over to us and leads the way to our table, it was right next to a window that faced the giant boat, "Hi guys, my name is Carol and I'll be your server tonight, can I start you off with a drink?"

"What's on the alcohol side of the menu?" Alysha asks with a laugh.

The waitress laughs and shows us the drinks menu, "I'll take a Vacanza." I say with a smile.

The others order their drinks and we begin to look over the menu, I quickly went for a chicken parmesan.

"Two weeks Rae!" Danielle says with excitement.

"I know, I'm ready for the day to get here." I laugh.

"Where are you guys going for the honeymoon?"

"Cancun, something tropical." I reply.

"That sounds fun, who's next to get married?" Kara asks, looking at the other girls around the table, minus both Spencer's.

"Whoever catches the bouquet at the wedding." Alysha laughs looking at Danielle who giggles at the thought.

When our food came we dove in, each of us hungry since this morning when we ate at the airport.

"I think we should go to a club tomorrow night, I found one about thirty minutes from the hotel called the Vintage Lounge, so I made reservations to get in." Kara says.

"Sounds like fun, I mean what's a bachelorette party without a night at a club?" Spencer says with a shrug.

"I'm down for whatever." I smile.

"Great, Magic Kingdom tomorrow then clubbing at night." Kara smiles widely.

Once we finished eating we roamed around looking at all the shops, of course buying things that caught our eye, we stopped to watch some performers and take pictures with some fans that noticed that we were here.

"You guys, I'm about to go broke on the first day here." Danielle says looking at pieces of jewelry in a display case.

"Just keep telling yourself that you don't need it." My cousin says.

"I've tried that already and it didn't help." She says showing us the bags of things she's already bought.

"Hey, the last bus leaves in fifteen minutes, we should head out." Kara says looking at the time on her phone.

"You're right, let's go." Danielle says with a pout.

"You'll get to buy a lot more tomorrow." I remind her with a laugh.

The bus ride back was quick and full of laughs coming mostly from us who were talking about how the guys are probably drunk right now.

"We'll be at that point tomorrow, so get ready." Alysha grins.

"I don't wanna wake up over a toilet."

"I don't promise you that won't happen." Kara laughs.

I roll my eyes with a smile and watch as the bus pulls up to the hotel where everyone grabs their things and files out and towards the main entrance.

We walk to our cabin and go straight for the room, "I'm drained!" my cousin says flopping herself on the sofa.

"Same!" Kara says doing the same on the recliner.

"I am going to take a shower then go straight to bed, goodnight ladies." Danielle says turning to towards the door of their room.

"Goodnight!" We all say.

"I'm doing the same, I'll see you in the morning." I say going to my room.

I grab a clean pair of clothes and lock myself inside the bathroom, turning on the shower then stepping in the warm water that began to relax all of my bones instantly.

I washed over my body then scrubbed my hair gently with shampoo that would protect my freshly dyed hair.

I got rid of the purple Jaime had dyed it and went back to my brown roots, I loved the color, but for the wedding I wanted it to be a bit more settle.

I wrapped my body in a towel and tied one around my hair to keep it from dripping then slipped into my night clothes.

When I walked out of the bathroom I heard laughs coming from the living room, I quietly followed the sound and was met with all the girls sitting around the table with drinks in hand while talking.

"I thought we were going to sleep?" I laugh.

"Fuck sleep." Kara laughs.

"Come have a drink, it's your favorite." Spencer says in a sing song voice.

I walk over to the table and have a seat next to Danielle who pours me a glass of red wine, "Where did you get this?" I ask looking at the bottle.

"Room service is the shit." Alysha answers.

"We're telling secrets." My cousin says with a wink.

"And it's your turn." Danielle smirks.

"Pass."

"Nope! There are no passes in this game." Kara says.

"What kind of secret?"

"Any kind of secret, what is said here, stays here."

"Might as well get anything off your chest before you get married." Alysha looks at me with a grin.

I think for a minute, trying to find something that none of them know, then one came to mind, "Fine, I have one that no one knows."

"Well spill." Alysha urges.

"Austin and I dated for a few months." I say just above a whisper.

"I KNEW IT!" Alysha shouts.

"Seriously?" Danielle asks.

"Yeah, it was the summer after Lilah was born, he had gone to visit me and things just happened."

"Things?" Spencer asks with a cocked eyebrow.

"Look, only one secret." I point to her with a laugh.

"Oh my God they had sex!" Alysha shouts.

"Shh!" I say covering her mouth.

"This is incredible, I fucking knew it!" Alysha repeats.

"How did you know?" I ask.

"Just the way you guys would be around each other when we'd go see you at the same time he was there."

I laugh and shake my head, "You guys just can't say anything, no one knows, we kept it a secret."

"Yeah, I mean imagine if Jaime found out, he already didn't like Austin."

"Yeah, and it took a lot for them to shake hands and put things aside at my birthday party so I just want to keep them civil."

"Agreed, like I said, everything that is said here stays here."

The next morning Spencer's alarm clock woke us up meaning we'd have to get ready for the fun filled day ahead of us, "Rae, you gotta get up."

"Five more minutes." I mumble into my pillow.

"Nope, you've gotta get up now."

"I hate you."

"Love you too." She says before the bathroom door was shut.

I reluctantly get up and check my phone to see a text from Jaime,

Jaime: I tgink I haf one to manu.

I laugh at the drunk text and send a message back,

Arianna: Have they killed you yet? Lol

I hear Spencer come out of the bathroom so I put my phone back down and retreat to the empty bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair for the day.

My hair was decent, all I needed to do was brush out the tangles and fix a few strands of my wavy hair, other than that I decided to leave it in its natural state for the day. As for my makeup I went for a simple winged eyeliner and some mascara, not wanting to overdo it, I mean it's hot and piled on makeup is not cute when it begins to sweat off.

When I walked out the room was silent and all that was there was an outfit set on the unmade bed, I walked over to it and let my smile spread from cheek to cheek.

It was a pair of gold shorts and a white tank top that read 'Bride' in the Disney font, the dot above the 'I' was a Minnie Mouse shape that had a gold bow.

Next to the outfit was a pair of gold vans and Minnie ears that had a white bow.

I slipped into the outfit and tied on my shoes then fixed the ears on the top of my head, I placed gold and white jewelry on that I had brought along with my night club outfit, which consisted of cute rings and a white lace choker.

I sprayed myself with some perfume then grabbed my white cross body bag before exiting the room, when I turned the corner I saw all the girls standing in the kitchen, each of them had a black tank top that said 'Team Bride' on it with blue jean shorts and some vans, atop of their heads were black Minnie ears with a red sequenced bow.

"Oh my God we're so cute." I smile.

"Wait one more thing!" Spencer shouts going to the room, coming back shorty with a white sash, she unfolds it then slips it over my head and across my upper body.

I looked down to read what it said, 'Bride to be' was written in gold cursive letters making me gleam from ear to ear.

"This is so cute I love it." I say giving her a hug.

I felt my stomach growl and realized how hungry I was, "I'm starving."

"I ordered breakfast from room service so we don't have to worry about eating at the park until lunch." Kara says.

I fill a plate with some eggs and bacon, and munch on whatever I can so I won't be too hungry later, "So how are we getting to the park?"

"By boat." Danielle smiles.

I followed the girls down to the dock that was near the pools, a boat was loading people in to take them to the park, a bunch of kids with smiles nagging their parents when they would get there.

Watching them made me miss Lilah more than ever, I got to FaceTime her last night after hanging out with the girls and she told me all about her day with her grandparents, I hate being away from her but one day Jaime and I are going to bring her here for sure.

I felt the boat jerk and roar to life then begin to move towards the park, we stood in the front and watched as the gate became closer into view.

The captain of the boat stopped the boat and set the anchor, the gate guard opened the silver barred gate and began letting everyone file out of the boat in a timely manner.

I followed Danielle to the bag and ticket check with the others following suit, "Tickets, please? If you have a bag please set it on the table to be checked." An older lady said as we made our way up to her.

I set my bag on the table and watched as she looked inside, all I had was a portable charger, my wallet, and some powder foundation, just in case.

"Thank you ladies, enjoy your time." She smiles.

The first thing we did was take a group picture in front of the big Mickey figure made of flowers, we took two, one funny and the other serious.

When we walked through the front entrance it was like I became a kid once again, just like the first time I came, this place has some kind of energy that just makes you become ten again.

"We can go to Adventureland first." Spencer suggests.

We all walk towards the section of Disney that was more of a jungle safari feel, there were trees everywhere and the shops were like huts that sold safari styled things.

"Aladdin's carpet ride guys." Kara says pointing to the ride with a line of people.

"Let's do it." I smile.

We stand in line with the other patient people along with their kids, when it was finally our turn to step in, I took a seat next to Alysha who was just as excited as all the other kids to get the ride started.

The next few hours were spent traveling around the park, going on any ride we could including the spinning tea cups which got me dizzy for a few minutes after it ended to be honest, but the laughs made up for it.

"It's a small world?"

"No." I quickly answer Danielle's suggestion.

"I refuse to have that song stuck in my head for the remainder of this trip." I say sternly.

The girls laugh and continue to walk past the boat ride that I dreaded, don't get me wrong it's super cute, but that song... it drives me crazy.

We entered through Tomorrowland and my first request was to get on the Stich ride, it wasn't a suggestion, it was a demand at this point.

I lead the way onto the ride and got buckled in then enjoyed every second of it, the other girls laughing while I was excited, like I said, I love Lilo and Stitch.

"You guys, I'm hungry." Kara says rubbing her stomach.

"Oh shit our reservations." Danielle says with wide eyes.

"Reservations for what?"

"You'll see." She says grabbing my wrist, dragging me to the next destination.

We reach Cinderella's castle and immediately go to a door that said 'Cinderella's Royal Table' on it with a man standing behind a podium.

"Reservations ladies?" He asks with a smile.

"Yes under Perry." Danielle smiles in return.

"This way ladies."

He opens the door for us where another hostess greets us and leads the way to a table, "Your waiter will be right with you, enjoy." She says before retreating back to where she stood before.

"This is unbelievable." I mutter looking around at the interior decorations.

Elegant gold walls with paintings of princes and princesses hung on the wall, there were acting Princesses walking around and chatting with guests when Belle happened to walk to our table, I silently squealed and said hi.

"Hi ladies, how are you this evening?" She smiles.

"We're good, how about you princess?" Alysha asks in return.

"Oh, well you know, just fantastic, I can't help but notice that you're a bride to be." She says to me with as much enthusiasm as a kid on Christmas.

"Yes, I am."

"Can I see?" She asks motioning to my ring.

I smile and give her my hand, she places her hand over her mouth and gasps, "It's gorgeous, wait until Cinderella sees this, she'll simply fall in love."

I thank her then take a picture with her, both of us smiling and then another of her making a shocked expression at my ring.

"Thank you Belle." I smile giving her a hug.

"Oh you're very welcome, enjoy the rest of your dinner."

I sit back down and begin eating the food I had ordered, beef and shrimp, and to say it was amazing would be an understatement, I practically swallowed the entire plate.

"Did you have fun today Rae?" My cousin asks from across the table.

"Hell yeah, this is the best bachelorette party in the history of parties, period." I laugh.

Once we finished dinner, it was about time for the firework display, the girls and I made it out just in time to get a good spot for the small play they do before the fireworks.

I stood next to each of my friends to wait for the light show to begin, and when they did it was just as amazing as it was the first time I saw it.

I got quick flash backs of the night I was here last, when Jaime gave me the promise ring, before all the mess we went through, now I'm here with my best friends, two weeks away from getting married to the same man who brought me here for the first time two years ago.

"Do you want me to take a picture of you girls, the spot you're in would be a perfect shot." A lady asks from behind us.

"Oh please, would you?" Danielle asks, handing the woman her phone.

We turn our backs to the camera and link our arms together, I see the flash go off and the phone gets returned to Danielle, we look at it and I immediately fall in love.

Arianna.rae: What a magical way to end a magical day with my favorite girls in all the land.

On our way out of the park we stopped in the giant Disney store to do some last minute shopping, I grabbed a few princess outfits for Lilah as well as dolls and Minnie ears that I'm sure she'll enjoy. I bought a few Disney themed things for the house and some for Jaime, knowing he'd be jealous that I came without him.

"Next stop, club." Alysha grins as we get on the boat back to the hotel.

When we got back to our room I quickly rummaged through my suitcase to find my party outfit, it was so pretty I could cry, not literally, but you know what I mean.

I quickly went into the bathroom to fix my hair, leaving it down with waves but using my wand to curl some stray un-waved pieces. I wipe off the simple eyeliner I drew on this morning and covered my eyelids in gold, white and black cream shadows, then replaced the winged eyeliner, finishing the look with a dark red lipstick.

I retreated to the room and slipped into my outfit, it consisted of a gold sequenced mini skirt that showed off my legs in a way that Jaime would drop dead for, my top was white bralette that landed just below my breast and revealed my dream catcher rib tattoo that I adored.

I slipped into my new white pumps and buckled the strap that was near my ankle, they were sky high and I knew I'd fall or stumble in them at least once tonight, but I'll try not to jinx myself. My favorite part of the heels was the gold layered chains hanging from the back of the heel, it brought it all together perfectly.

I placed white and gold jewelry on including another white and gold scalloped lace choker, and gold diamond earrings that my brother bought me for my birthday.

I placed my 'Bride to be' sash over my torso then grabbed my gold clutch and headed out the door to where the girls were waiting for me in the living room.

"Party's here!" I shout while striking a pose.

The girls begin to holler and cheer which made me laugh, "Let's go, I'm ready to party!" I say getting them up and out the door.

We took the bus to the down town area then grabbed a cab to take us to the club, when we pulled up it was packed with a line running out the door and around the building, "Good think I made reservations to get in." Kara says looking out the window.

Alysha paid the cab and we each filed out of the vehicle, making our way to the bouncer who looked for Kara's name on the list before letting us through the door.

"First round is on me ladies!" Alysha shouts over the music.

We followed her to the bar and ordered our first drinks of the night, I went with a martini to keep me on my feet for the moment until things got too out of control later.

"Shots!" Spencer shouts after taking a sip of her drink.

I shook my head and took the glass of liquor, I downed it quickly and let the burning sensation make home in my throat and to my stomach.

"Let's go dance." Danielle says grabbing me by the wrist.

I quickly let loose and began dancing with my friends, the music moving every bone in my body and the alcohol giving me courage to come out of my shell.

I followed Kara back to the bar to get another drink, which happened to be my third, "I'll have a crown and coke." I say to the bar tender.

He quickly returned with mine and Kara's drink, I began to pull out some cash from my bag when he stopped me, "Don't worry about it, those gentlemen over there took care of it." He said motioning to two guys standing at the end of the bar.

I looked in the direction he pointed and as if my life wasn't full of coincidences I notice a familiar face, my smile fell just a slight but I couldn't be rude so I pulled Kara along with me to where they stood.

"Thank you, you didn't have to do that Christian." I said to him with a sly smile.

"It's no problem, just a nice gesture."

"From one ex to another." I finish with just a slight pinch of sarcasm.

After finding out that he was seeing the secretary that was rude to me at the gala, a mutual friend of ours came out and told me that when we were together he would do nothing but flirt with her, I knew there was something going on and it didn't surprise me one bit, but now, standing in front of him made me irritated.

"I'm glad to see that things worked out with you and that guy." He smirks.

"And I'm glad to hear that you and your secretary don't have to hide your relationship anymore since I left you."

His face went pale but he brushed it off with a laugh and a shake to his head, "Dolcezza," (Sweetie)

"You were the distraction that kept me from her, the affair made everything spark a bit more." He chuckles.

"Oh hell no." Kara says just as I splashed my entire drink over his name brand suit.

"Go to hell asshole." I say before delivering a slap to his cheek loud enough to hear over the music.

I grabbed Kara's arm and dragged her back to the dance floor where the others were still dancing, my face still sporting a glare.

"You look pissed, what happened?" Alysha asks.

"She just slapped the shit out of her ex." Kara laughs.

"What?!"

I told them what happened and they each laughed saying that he gets what he deserves then Alysha and my cousin left to get us another round of drinks seeing as I just drenched Christian in the one I had.

Five more drinks later and I was fully gone for the night, I left the club with the girls and began walking down the street with them in search of a liquor store.

"I need more alcohol!" Spencer shouts.

"Shhh, don't wake the neighbors!" Kara says with a laugh.

"Bitch, don't kill my vibe." Spencer retorts.

We all burst into laughter and stop dead in our tracks as we finally find the liquor store, it was as if you could hear angels sing when we entered.

Spencer and Alysha grabbed beers and a bottle of Jack Daniels, while I grabbed a bottle of Crown Royal, "I got this guys." I say pulling out my wallet.

"Oh my God, you're an angel sent from the alcohol heaven." Alysha says hugging me.

We got a cab back to the hotel and after a heavy tip we paid him for keeping up with us, we made our way up to the hotel room, but of course the night couldn't end without one of us falling, and it had to be me.

"Rae, you gotta get up." Danielle laughs as she tries to drag me out of the elevator.

"Just leave me here to die." I mumble.

I feel her and Spencer drag me out of the elevator and down the hall where they drop me, I still had no strength to get up though.

"Bitch, is you dead?" Danielle says poking my face.

"I is dead." I say acting dead.

"Oh my God guys, she's dead." Alysha says kneeling next to me.

"She lived a good one." Kara says with a sniffle.

"I'm kidding!" I say with a laugh, getting up from the floor to lead the way inside.

"Pop that bottle!" I shout to Spencer who opens the Jack Daniel's first.

We each grab a glass and down a shot, Kara goes to the speakers and quickly plugs in her phone to play a bachelorette party playlist she made.

We pulled out a deck of cards and began playing some poker, then had room service bring us some games they had downstairs like Jenga and monopoly.

We were in the middle of a very intense game of Jenga when Katy Perry's I Kissed A Girl came through the speakers.

"Who here has never kissed a girl?" Alysha asks with a laugh.

I was apparently the only one to raise my hand and everyone laughed, "You never kissed a girl?" Spencer asks.

"You've kissed a girl?" I ask back in shock.

"Nicole Bridgeman in tenth grade." She says with a straight face.

"Whoa." I say still in shock.

"Well, everyone needs their firsts." Alysha says with a shrug.

I look at her with a confused face as she takes back a shot and pulls me close to her, grabbing my face with both her hands to quickly smash her lips onto mine.

In what felt like a whole minute, I had kissed a girl for the first time.

"Whoa," I say in a daze.

"You're a good kisser." I compliment getting her laugh.

"You are too." She laughs along.

"I ship it." Danielle says with a straight face from across the table.

The rest of the night went by, not only because I was having fun but because I was drink and practically forgot it all.

I woke up the next morning with a crazy headache and a need for water, I fell to the floor with a thud and realized I was on the couch.

"What the hell?" I say opening my eyes slightly.

I slowly get up from the ground and make my way to the bedroom to find Danielle fast asleep on the bed, I shrug it off and step into the bathroom silently regretting the idea to look in the mirror.

My hair was up in a messy bun with stray hairs flying every which way, my makeup smeared and running down my cheeks.

I quickly rinsed off the disaster and got into the shower to get rid of my tensed bones, today was our last day here and we agreed to use it as recovery for what happened last night.

I got changed into a fresh set of clothes and walked out of the room to find the girls dragging out of their room, each finally cleaned up and dressed for the day.

"What the hell happened last night?" Danielle asks.

"Alysha kissed Rae." Kara laughs.

"I still ship it." Danielle grins.

I laugh with a shake to my head, "So what do you guys wanna do first."

"Food, I don't care about anything else afterwards but let me just eat." Alysha pleas.

"Yeah let's go find something to eat."

We take the bus back to Downtown Disney and find a cab to take us to the nearest IHOP since that's what we were all craving.

We all laughed about the things we remembered from last night, all while stuffing our faces with food that seemed like little pieced of Heaven.

"I can't believe you slapped your ex and dumped your drink on him" Danielle laughs.

"He's a douche." I say with an eye roll.

Spencer laughs to herself which makes us all look in her direction while she mumbles,

"Best bachelorette party ever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 395 33
Vic is in for a big journey with his daughter. From loosing and gaining people. His life would never be the same once again. Copyright © sadsatisfact...
536 74 16
High school. Those years where you start to figure out who you are. And where people tell you who they think you are. But when people leave they don'...
35.4K 1.2K 64
Read to find out.