His Weakness

By ichamayuri12

Highest rank: 20 in romance on 30/11/16. 52 in romance on 10/02/17 76 in care 90 in indian 99 in romance on 1... More

1 . Kidnapping The Bride....
2 . The New Girl Aastha...
3 . Thief ...
4 . Blast.....
5 . Why Am I ???
6. Past.....
7. True Colours...
8. Set Her Free...
9. This can't happen...
10. Haunting past...
11. End of the nightmare...
12. Entering his life again...
13. I am too good...
14. Other side of hers....
15. I dont know....
16. She left me....
17. Finding her....
18. Priya...
19. I am there for u....
20. OMG...
21. I love her....
22. I cant bear this anymore...
23. Life always gives u surprise...
24. Will u give me a chance to make other men jealous?
25. Surprise...
26. U are only mine..
28. I will be yours soon...
29. Engagement...
30. Heaven at home....Epilouge??
31. Lovely life...
32. Love of my life at lovely place...
33. Happiness or sadness...
34. Epilouge...
A/N
new story update

27. All happies....

7.5K 297 24
By ichamayuri12

Hiiii choco sticks... How are u all?? I am going to end this soon. Just tell me how u want it to end.?  I mean Just marriage or do u all want any glimpse of after marriage life?? Tell me soon... 😘😘

I want to share another short story with u all. It is also available on you tube.

Don't hurt loved ones:

There is girl who loves her boy friend with all her heart. First he too loves her. Cares for love. Later he felt she will never leave him so he started neglecting her. He never spend time with her. Never spoke to her properly.

Once when she was out during night. Her car gave a trouble. It was raining heavily. She tried calling him. Knowing it was her calling him he didn't pick up the call. She can't find a taxi also. She was alone for sometime. But later a guy came for her help. It was the guy who loves her from a long time. When he came to know that she lives with someone else. He didn't express his feelings to her. But he always cared for her.

After a few days she couldn't take it anymore and left him with the one who loved her. The time she walked out he realized her value. He came out to stop her he saw her with someone else. He walked with out even watching what is coming on to him. He met with an accident and died. But his love for her never died.

Who is correct and wrong now?

I will the answer up to u all.

I want to dedicate this chap to KarunaKrishna and Princi106

******************************

Viraj POV:

Life is set back. Without tensions. Any worries. It is with the people I loved so much. May be I am the happiest guy in the world. I am. If u put yourself into my shoes u will feel the same.

" Good morning... " Aastha said. We are on terrace. Now it's our daily routine. We talk till late night there and we often forget to sleep in our rooms. 😉😍

" Good morning love.. " I said kissing her crown. She blushed.

" How much do u blush.?  But I like it a lot as it is because of me. " I said pinching her cheeks.

" Stop it. " she said she settled herself on my chest. I love this. She being with me and so close to me all the time.

" What are your plans for today. " she asked me.

" Nothing much. Meetings which are boring. " I said.

" Then don't go. " she said.

" What? Are u saying this.? " I asked not able to believe because she always pushes me to got to office now a days if I want to be with her.

" Yes. Today take a break. I want to spend time with u. I missed u all these days. " she said.

" Then why did u send me to office all these days. ?" I asked her.

" Because. U got the contract and that doesn't mean that everything is down. It was your dream. I don't want to be your weakness. I want to be your strength. So I did that. But today I want u to all for myself. " she said. I love her. She understands me so much.

" I am all yours. " I said and kissed her cheeks. She hugged me and I too.

" Diiii.... " we heard a shout.

" Omg. My sister is here. Get up. " she said.

" What happens.?  Let her come up. " I said.

" Are u mad.?  They know about us but still. She can't see us like this. " she said.

" No. I am not afraid of anyone. U are mine now. " I said pulling her into my lap.

" Raj I know that. I am only yours. But for now leave me. " she said.

" No way. We didn't do anything wrong. " I said. She flushed to darkest red hearing that.

" Raj... " she hit me. And pouted to leave her. I kissed her pout.

" Stop it. She may come. " she said.

" Let her come. " I said holding her by her waist.

" Dii... " one more call again. But I am sure she is coming up by now.
Aastha is scared so much. I mean not scared. She is shy. I never saw this side of hers. I am enjoying it.

" Di. How many times should I... " she stopped in her tracks seeing both of us.

" Ohh I am sorry. " she said and ran down stairs. I laughed seeing both the sisters.

" U are dead. " she said. But I pulled her into a blissful kiss.

After a while we went down. We sat to have breakfast.

" Hii jiju. " Siya came down with Aastha.

" Hi Siya. How are u? " I asked her.

" I am fine jiju. " she said.

" So how is college.? " I asked her.

" Very boring. There is no one handsome like u to at least love. " she said. Aastha, Arush, Icha and me were so surprised.

" What happened?  I am young. I too want to enjoy my life. " she said seeing our faces. We all chuckled.

" U know what Jiju. Di also had crushes. " she added. My heart skipped. I mean it's not like I didn't like it. But still. I just smiled.

" Don't worry. It's all heroes. " she said seeing my face. Everyone laughed.

" U are my first love and will be last. " Aastha whispered in my ear. Hearing that I couldn't stop a smile climbing my lips.

" Aastha where is your friend. Call him down. " bhai said.

" Oh ya. I forgot about him as I saw Siya. He is leaving today. " Aastha said.

" Because of me. Don't blame me. When u have such a hot personality beside u. U will forget everything. " Siya said. Aastha blushed after glaring at Siya. Soon her friend came down.

" Good morning everyone. " he wished. We too did wish back.

" U.... " Siya almost shouted.

" U.. " Veer too did.

" What the hell are u doing here.? " Siya asked him.

" I have to ask u that. What are doing here? " Veer said back.

" This is my jiju home. " she said pointing at me.

" This is my best friends soon to be home. " he said pointing to Aastha.

" What? " she screamed.

" Di. Is he your friend?  How come such a stupid is your friend. " she said to Aastha.

" Stop right there. U don't have any right to talk about me like that. " he said.

" U just shut up. " she said.

" U shut up. " he said. They both are fighting like wild animals.

" Stop it. Stop both of u. " I shouted. They stopped.

" What is happening here? " I asked.

" U both are adults. Behave like one. How do u know each other.? " I asked.

" Jiju. I met this idiot when I went for a internship in Delhi. He is totally a jerk. " she said. Veer was about to talk but I stopped him.

" Siya. Whatever. U can't talk about others like this. Got it? " I said seriously.

" Okay jiju. " she said.

" So u were talking about Siya, when u told me about a girl? " Aastha asked.

" Ya. " Veer said.

" What did he say about me? " Siya asked.

" First tell me. Is this the same guy whom u spoke about? " She asked.

" Ya. " Siya replied.

All of a sudden Aastha started laughing. We were so confused.

" Everyone leave these two dumbos for a while. " She said and took me away. I saw Arush and Icha following us.

We went to garden. But still Aastha is laughing.

" What happened? " I asked her.

" U know what?  They both love each other. " she said.

" What? " is all our reply.

" Yes. He used to talk only about her all the time to me. He couldn't talk to her so he started it with a fight. " she said. Omg.

" Then from her POV, she liked the way he talks to her. I mean all the time till now the only thing they did is fighting but still she found love and care in it. " she added. We all burst out into laughing.

***************************************
Siya POV:

All of them went out.

" What did u say to Di? " I asked him.

" I didn't say anything. " he said.

" Then why would she laugh.? " I asked.

" I don't know. I think both your sisters are cracky. " he said.

" What?  U can call me anything u want. Don't call her that.? " I said. He kept silent.

" What did u say about me? " he asked. What should I say him now.? What? Think Siya.

" I don't remember. I would have said that u are play boy. " I said. But when I looked up, I saw pain in his eyes. Did I say too much.? Yes of course I did.

" I mean. I didn't say that... " he stopped before I complete.

" No need of any explanation. Remember one thing that I am not one. " he said and walked away. I ruined everything now. Yes I do like him but that is the only way I can talk to him. But today I did too much. I don't know whether it's a love or attraction. But I want to be with him. Now I have no chance at all.

Then Di came in.

" What happened.? " she asked. I hugged her.

" I ruined everything. " I said.

" Aastha I am leaving right now. " we heard veer saying it from upstairs.

" What?  What did u do.? " she asked. I told her what happened.

" Why did u say that? " she shouted.

" Aastha. Stop. " Jiju came.

" Siya. Remember one thing. Your life is in your hands. U make it how ever u want it to be. Others may just help u but they won't do everything. So if u want to be with him, go and talk to him right now before things slip out of your hands. Love is so beautiful don't let it go easily. U still have time. " jiju said and took Di away. He is right.

I ran upstairs. He was almost packed. I went in and thrown everything out from his bag onto the floor. He was shocked.

" U are so impatient right. " I said.

" what? " he said.

" I didn't let me complete. " I complained.

" Oh so there many other words to say. Continue. " he said irritated.

" Yes u are play boy. U used to flirt with others to make me jealous. U are a jerk but my jerk. Yes u are a stupid and idiot but only mine that too. U would always fight with me. So I had no options to talk to u other than fighting. Why u are such a tube light. Should I even I propose u now. " I said so irritated. He didn't even blink his eyes.

" What? " he said.

" Oh god. Go to hell. " I said turning away. But he grabbed me back that I was totally plastered to him.

" I love u. " he said. I didn't need any other words. That was enough.

" I love u too. " I said. He kissed me. He brushed his lips on mine first gently. It was full of promise and love and care.

" U stole my dialogues. " he said.

" What ever u said is same with me. " he said. I smiled at him. Soon everyone came clapping.

To be continued...

*********************************
How is it?  Some pranks. Entertainment. Romance.

I know I didn't write about our hero and heroin. But live is for everyone.

I hope u like it. Please do vote and comment and tell weather u want this book to end with marriage or even more? Soon guys... 😘😘😘😘

Yours

Mayuri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 63.9K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...
3.2M 185K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
40.2K 1.6K 31
After her grandma's death, Nia decides to open an orphanage in her property but what happens when an arrogant Billionaire is determined to take that...
43.7K 3.4K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...