Louise [Larry Stylinson AU]

By apparitionW17

Louis has a huge crush on a curly-haired lad when he joins the school. But the boy is straight and won't spar... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Character Ask
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Reader Ask

Chapter 17

1.9K 130 41
By apparitionW17

Harry's P.O.V. –

I opened the door and walked towards the benches at the end of the classroom. I had permanently swapped my seat with Taylor. She wanted to sit with Perrie and I was absolutely delighted to sit with Louise. I moved towards the seat and oh... She was sitting cross-legged on the ground, near her seat and she was completely still. Her eyes were closed and her arms were extended and her hands rested on her knees and I frowned. What else could I do after seeing her in such a position?

I spotted Ashton and Perrie leaning over each other and giggling while looking at the girl. Wasn't that embarrassing for Louise? But why was she sitting still?

"Louise, what are you doing?" I asked curiously.

"I'm temporarily dead." She whispered. Who pretends to be temporarily dead? Maybe Louise does.

"This is called meditating." I informed her.

"No, I'm dead. I'm secretly wishing for chemistry to get demolished." She replied.

"It's no longer a secret if you already told me." I told her. She opened one of her eyes and frowned, and then she opened both of her eyes and quickly stood up, pouting cutely.

"You didn't even let me concentrate. That was bad." She huffed sassily.

I chuckled at her cupidity and spoke, "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize." She said and smiled. She sat down on the seat and patted on the empty space beside her. I sat beside her and felt sparks. I wasn't even touching her! Her electric field was still affecting me. I wouldn't be surprised if it is revealed that Louise is an electromagnet. She is electric and magnetic at the same time. Okay enough of Physics. *cough*

Mr. Grimshaw entered the classroom and we all got seated within a few moments.

"Would you tutor me after school? I'm facing a lot of trouble in chemistry." Louise whispered into my ear and the idea of tutoring her made me feel butterflies in my stomach but I vomited them out because butterflies shouldn't be inside a person's stomach, isn't it?

"Yeah I could do that. Is it fine to do it at my house?" I asked her.

"That is nice." She answered.

"Would it be fine if we start tutoring sessions today?" I asked her.

"Yeah, perfect." She said, diverting her eyes towards the textbook and pretending to study. I looked up and Mr. Grimshaw glared at me. I rolled my eyes and looked at the textbook. Why was this teacher so irritating?

I also felt happy that I would be able to spend more time with Louise by tutoring her. I know we're supposed to study in those sessions but that would still be a reason to interact with each other. I also want to have a second date with her. Maybe I could ask her to be my girlfriend on such an occasion. Louise made me feel different. I've dated other girls before but I've never felt sparks when I sat beside them. But Louise was different. According to Ashton, she's different because she is stupid but my opinion is not the same. She's just unique and not a normal girl. And that's what I love about her. Oh, I mean that's what I like about her.

But Mr. Grimshaw is getting on my nerves and I also wish to kick him and tell him to stay away from the girl. She's mine.

--- --- --- --- ---

Louis' P.O.V. –

I'm excited about the making out s – I mean tutoring session at Harry's house. That would be fun. Wouldn't it be romantic when Harry would teach me about organic compounds? Now that was weird. God bless chemistry and its inventor!

Chemistry shouldn't be demolished after all.

It should be thrown out of this Earth.

The ringing of my phone startled me slightly and I looked at the contact name. I smiled and accepted the call. It was Harry.

"Hello Louise, are you ready?" He sounded like an excited monkey that is about to jump on another tree.

"Yeah, I am ready." I replied.

"Where are you? I told you to wait for me outside the school campus but I don't see you here." He said.

"I can see you." I said, smirking and looking at the nervous person standing a few meters away from me. He looked all around and noticed me. I ended the call and proceeded towards him.

"Do we have to walk a lot to reach your house?" I asked.

"No, it's just a few blocks away. Did you tell your mum that you're coming with me? I don't want you to get in trouble because of me." He asked worriedly.

"Yeah I told her." I said. Why was he worrying so much? Is he going to do something wrong? We were just going to have a tutoring session. And I don't want to know if he's the descendant of Dracula who agreed to tutor me in order to kill me. Or he could be a vampire with green eyes and cute dimples. That sort of description makes me want to cuddle him. What is the difference between a vampire and a Dracula? These terms have the same meaning or maybe that's what I think. Whom should I ask?

Where are these 'Twilight' people? They would know the answer.

I kicked a tiny pebble in my way and quietly followed Harry. It was silent. It was silent before I took the initiative to speak.

"Do you want a second date, Harry?" I asked hopefully.

"Yeah, that would happen for sure." He replied happily.

"Can I do the arrangements for that, I really want to do." I said.

"You can do it if you want." He said, smiling at me.

"I think ostrich riding would be a good option." I said, telling him my wonderful idea. He quickly turned towards me with wide eyes and stopped walking.

"I'm doing the arrangements. It's final." He said, looking scared.

"But it would be fun." I argued, pouting slightly like a duck. I don't know why ducks pout all the time. I've never seen them taking selfies though. Do they even use phones? Everything is possible, so I wouldn't be surprised if they do have phones.

"It's a brilliant idea Louise, but I want to arrange the date. I don't want you to stress over such a thing." He said.

Why wasn't he agreeing for an ostrich ride? Was he worried about the fact that we might not find an ostrich in the whole United Kingdom? Ostriches run so fast and I would love to know what it's like to ride an ostrich. What if I crush the poor little ostrich due to my weight? Maybe this is the reason that Harry doesn't want me to choose this option. He's an animal lover! That's sweet.

We walked for a few minutes and then we stood in front of a huge house. I didn't notice the size of the house when Harry brought me here when I was drunk.

"Who do you live with?" I asked with curiosity.

"I live with my parents and elder sister." He said, opening the door for me. I stepped inside and looked around and felt completely mesmerized by the interior.

"Your house is amazing. Are your parents or sister at home?" I asked.

"Mum and dad would be at work at this time. Gemma will be home any minute." He told me. I nodded.

"We can study in my room. Follow me." He said and I followed him and reached at the top of the stairs. Harry opened the door and led me inside. He placed his bag on a small table and I copied his actions. I noticed a laptop on the bed.

"Oh I forgot to keep my laptop at its place." He said, running his hand through his hair.

"Your room is in an orderly condition, unlike mine." I said, looking around the room and noticing the neat way in which each article was placed.

"I'll bring something to eat. My laptop isn't locked and you can listen to some songs while I'm downstairs." He said, pointing towards the device. I grinned foolishly while he left the room and shut the door.

I switched on the device and tried searching for the folder that contained the songs. I finally found it and looked at the list of songs in it.

Let me have some fun without causing any trouble.

'Without causing trouble.'

What a joke!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 10K 36
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles' best friends are getting married, which gives them a perfect opportunity to finally meet each other for the first t...
24.5K 1K 13
the brief backstory to 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, in which louis and harry fall in love -- the first time. (or: an elapsed timeline of a relationship b...
66K 2.4K 52
Louis didn't like Harry, and he was fine with that. Harry didn't really like him either, so it was okay. Liam didn't want to like Zayn, but he did an...
624K 19.5K 28
Louis felt like exploding. He was meeting his favorite band in the whole world. One Direction. One.Fucking.Direction. He had all their CD's & Had pos...