When The Stars Don't Align. (...

By mukeclemmiings

More

When The Stars Don't Align. (A Shoey Fanfic)
Chapter 1: Never Too Sure.
Chapter 2: All The Feelings, But I Have Hope.
Chapter 3: Shivers
Chapter 4: I Like It.
Chapter 5: He Likes Someone Else
Chapter 6: It's My Fault.
Chapter 7: Many Emotions
Chapter 8: I Can't Have Him
Chapter 9: I'm Sometimes Stupid.
Chapter 10: Realize.
Chapter 11: I Can Help With That!
Chapter 12: Waxes and Scratches
Chapter 13: Apology Un-Accepted
Chapter 14: That'll 'Do'
Chapter 15: Confessions and Clothing
Chapter 16: Payback's A Bitch
Chapter 17: In Like Not In Love
Chapter 18: Take Me.
Chapter 19: Sexy Phone Call
Chapter 20: I Know The Unknown
Chapter 21: Fights and Perfection
Chapter 22: Waffles
Chapter 23: No Time Like The Present!
Chapter 24: You Know, I Know, We Know, You Know
Chapter 25: X and O
Chapter 26: Third-Wheel
Chapter 27: Depression
Chapter 28: Mom's Help
Chapter 29: I Love You
Chapter 30: Feeling Sorry
Chapter 31: Our Desision
Chapter 32: Date Planners
Chapter 33: Bow Ties and Brownie Mix
Chapter 34: Love
Chapter 35: Wine and Baths
Chapter 36: Louder
Chapter 37: Love Drunk
Chapter 38: Not Yet
Chapter 39: Perfect Competition
Chapter 40: Strange Men
Chapter 41: It's Not IHOP
Chapter 42: Publicity
Chapter 43: Dirty Words
Chapter 44: Your MY Man
Chapter 45: Moving On In
Chapter 47: What is this?
Chapter 48: Where have I gone wrong?
Chapter 49: Meant To Be
Chapter 50: I Guess This Is It.

Chapter 46: Hungover Sleepover

573 19 11
By mukeclemmiings

Joey's POV

"Sawyer?"

I called, walking into the door, using the key that I would soon, no longer be needing.

"Sawyer??"

I called again, a little louder, incase he was asleep. I wandered into the house, putting my coat in the closet.

"Saw- Oh my..."

I walked into the living room, Sawyer passed out on the couch. There were a few empty bottles on the table, and one half full, I assumed they used to contain alcoholic drinks.

"Oh my god Sawyer."

I said, walking over the him as he came to his senses.

"Joey?"

He asked, sitting up and yawning. His hands instantly flew to his head though, and he quickly laid back down. I sighed. All I wanted was to pack up and leave, but now I had to baby a hungover Sawyer.

"Yeah Sawyer, it's me. How much did you drink last night!?"

I demanded, after finding more bottles on the ground.

"Ty-Tyler helped me."

He said, voice groggy and low. I rolled my eyes, I should have known he was involved in this.

"Where is he?"

I asked.

"Went home last night."

Sawyer replied. I went over to where we kept blankets, going to put one on Sawyer. When I turned around, I saw his wide eyed look and instantly knew where he was about go. He quickly got up and ran to the bathroom, I trailed close behind. I rubbed his back in slow circles as he retched into the toilet.

"Shhh Sawyer, it's ok..."

I soothed. I was glad I got here in time, or he would have been all alone. He stood up and brushed his teeth, and we retired to the living room. He went up stairs, changing his clothes. I decided to text Shane.

Joey: Hey Babe, change of plans, sawyer's hungover I'm just gonna stay back with him till the afternoon. I will still be back later. Love you <3

He quickly texted back.

Shane <3 : Aw too bad need any help with him?

Joey: no it's fine I'll just spend the day here. Bye XO

Sawyer slowly trudged down the stairs as I pocketed my phone.

I lead him over to the couch and layed him down, throwing the blanket over him.

"I will be back."

I said, walking into the kitchen. I got him a glass of water, and his phone on the counter. I grabbed some medicin to hopefully help his headache, and handed everything to him.

"Thanks so much Joey."

He thanked.

"No problem,"

I said.

"But now I'm going to tell you what I actually cane here for."

Sawyer looked curious, but a little scared.

"Shane asked me... To move in with him."

Sawyer nodded, as if he was waiting for more.

"Well... I said yes..."

I said, continuing the conversation. Sawyer's eyes went wide.

"No!!"

Sawyer protested, sitting up, but instantly regretting it.

"Joey... No... I think it's too soon."

"Really?"

I asked, surprised how much of an opinion he had on this.

"Yeah."

He said.

"You've only been together half a month and besides, I would miss you too much."

He smiled, and I hugged him.

"I would miss you too, but, can't like, Tyler move in? Sawyer, I feel like this is right..."

"Two weeks. Two weeks Joey!!! That's how long you've been together. That's not long enough to move in!!"

I understood where he was coming from but... Sawyer? He didn't seem like someone who would be this concerned.

"Sawyer, trust me."

He shook his head, almost looking disappointed in me.

"No, Joey trust me. I know. When you move in, you develop feelings, get attached. More then you already are. But then you loose them. And it will hurt you Joey. I don't want you to get hurt."

I sighed. I knew where he was coming from, but I just didn't understand why it was such a big deal.

"Fine, okay whatever Sawyer. Maybe I will wait. But not for that long. I want to do this, it's our decision. And I will be moving in. But... Maybe we can wait a while?"

Sawyer smiled and nodded.

"I just think this is the right decision, and... I'm gonna miss you if you leave"

I smiled at him, collapsing in the chair.

"I will miss you too, but, you'll have to let go."

"Stay at least, for today?"

So that's what I did. I stayed home that day. Just me and Sawyer how it use to be. We watched movies, and laughed. Just like old times. I kind of missed that, but I missed Shane too.

Joey: Won't be home tonight. Just staying here one more night. Love you miss you Xx

He didn't answer though.

Authors Note: well, Im not sure why Shane didn't answer... Just adding suspense. Do you have any reasons?? I have a few but, maybe you can come up with better ones!! This is dedicated to the new Jawyer videos out tomorrow ;) :P Love You!! ~Shoey Shipper***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 129 8
Joey Graceffa and Shane dawson love each other, but Shane don't want to hurt his girlfriends Lisa's feelings. So Shane & Joey is starting to have an...
5.9M 32K 114
When Joey Graceffa announces that he loves Shane Dawson to his bestfriend Luke, Shane realizes that he might also love Joey... Written by a 13/14 yea...
4.7K 158 10
Shane Dawson and Joey Graceffa are a young married couple living together for 5 years, until Shane suddenly went missing. Luckily there were trusty a...
1.8K 97 16
COMPLETED (btw first story I ever wrote and its literal trash ~like me~) Joey graceffa is a 18 year old boy who is abused by his dad and bullied at s...