Invisible to you ~ lucaya

Od allwehaveislove

Maya hart , she was a nerd her whole life . She has this big crush on star jock lucas friar , he never notice... Více

1. Maya hart
2. Senior year and new looks
3. Walk me home
4. Maya meets party
Did you miss me?
5. Girlfriend or Team
6. Bay window
7. Feels like loneliness
8. Date in English
Suggestions
1K READERS
New book!!
writers block
GUESS WHOS BACK
Let me explain
9. confusion
Depression
10. No more Bradley
11. Seeing Lucas with... My sister?
BOOK IS TAKING A PAUSE READ
ITS BEEN 20 YEARS
12. 5 months later

Before reading !

2.6K 59 1
Od allwehaveislove

Hey everyone im marie , aka @allwehaveislove :)

This is my new story which im very excited about . The person who inspired me is walorg . Hey idk if you remember me  but I told you my idea for this book and you said you wanted to read so welcome :) I love you and your account and your stories I hope you enjoy this!

And welcome everyone else who is reading this . Little warning . This story is more grown up there is cussing , alcohol , drugs , and maybe maybe sex . So please be advised .

Also I do not own anything .

This is a lucaya story so if you are a rucas shipper , you prob wouldn't wanna read this , but if you are caring and sweet and can deal with my book then read along and I will be grateful .

Okay enough of me lets get along with the story .

Ps . There will be spelling errors . Oh and I like comments so spam me with comments through out my story :)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

154K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.7M 48.5K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
742K 45.4K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
311K 29.3K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...