Thickk-Umzz (On Hold INDEFINI...

By BiancaDanielleS

YOU MUST FOLLOW TO READ CERTAIN CHAPTERS ●All Rights Reserved Unique Summers an 18 year old highschool gr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter . . .
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Hey Ya'll
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Good Newsss
Hey Lovely Readers
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
PleaseRead
So, Here's the thing
Call It A Comeback?

Chapter 10

1K 62 21
By BiancaDanielleS

Here's a new chapter for you wonderful people, Comment, Let me know what cha think :)

I woke up the next morning I was laid out on a bed. A bed that I expected was inside of the Dog's House. When the memory of what happened last night popped into my mind I quickly jumped up and instantly regretted it. My head felt like someone beat me in my head with a big ass pipe. I l laid back down to stop the pain in my head. So this is what a hangover feels like. 

I laid there quietly thinking about what happened, what me and Andre' had done, or should I say what he'd done to me. I remembered the party, Andre' finding me in this room, how I'd come on to him. Those lips. Oh my god them lips. 

When I felt that I could function, I slowly got out of the bed and wen't to look around for Ashley an everyone else that I came with. Just as I stepped out of the room Ash was coming out of the room across the hall from me. 

" Fuck we think we twins?" She mumbled causing me to burst out laughing, then she started laughing with me.

" Lets go find everyone else." I said and she nodded.

" Andre' wasn't in there with you?"

" No, Andrew wasn't with you?"

" Girl , hell no."

" Where Ken?" I asked.

" Like hell if I know." she answered as we wen't on our search for the guys. We didn't want to look in the rooms because we didn't wanna see what could possibly be behind those doors. I mean, we are in the Dog's House.

We searched the entire house bedrooms untouched. We settled in the kitchen to search for something that could soothe our hangovers.

" So where'd you go last night?" Ash asked me with an eyebrow raised as she made our lunch meat sandwiches.

I felt my face heat up."Upstairs to bed."

" Who took you?"

" Andreeeee'" I said dragging his name out since the answer should've been obvious.

" Oh come on, I know there is something you aren't telling me. Look at chu, face all flushed and shit." she demanded.

" Ok I'll tell you." I said and paused.

I wen't on to tell her everything that happened. From the beginning to the end. The whole time I talked Ash sat there quietly listening until she finished our sandwiches.

When I finished the story she squealed loudly.

" Gahhhhhh , He gave you allat. . . ALLAAAAATTTTTTTTTT ! " She yelled and I jumped up to cover her mouth. Just ask Andre' and Andrew walked in the kitchen.

" Ummmmmmm. " I said quietly as I quickly moved my hand from her mouth and sat back in my seat.

" Where were you guys ? We looked all over the house for ya'll." Ash was the first to speak and I followed.

" Minus the bedrooms,  cause you know, this is the Dog's House." I just had to point out.

" We know where we are." Andrew responded smartly and grinned at me before he kissed Ash on her cheek. Just as Andre' lifted my chin so that I was looking him in the eyes.

" We wen't to drop Ken back at the Dorms." He answered before kissing me on my forehead. He showed no sign of remembering what happened last night, He acted the same as he did before it happened. Hell, I was starting to second guess my drunken memories.

Andre' and Andrew wen't upstairs to get ready to take us back home. Ash I sat at the kitchen counter dumb founded.

" He. He...." Ash muttered.

" Acted like it never happened." I finished her sentence before saying, " Maybe it didn't."

" Hell nahh , it sounded to real to had been a dream." Ash said getting upset like it was her who was unsure of if she'd gotten the best head and orgasm of her life last night.

" Ever heard of a wet dream." I asked her doubting my own memories.

" Yes but it had to be real." She said.

" He seems the same though." 

" So maybe you should ask him." Ash suggested.

" And how the hell am I supposed to do that? Say " Heyyy your hair looks nice, did you eat me out last night?" 

" That's a start."? Ash said laughing. 

" I can't do that Ash, What if it really was a dream?" I said getting nervous.

" Then I'm sure it'll do him some good to know that you've had a wet dream about him." She said.

" Ehhhhh. I just won't say anything unless he does. I can't deal with this  right now. Classes start tomorrow." I said then I cleaned up behind Ash , when I was finished we headed upstairs to find our men. 

When I got upstairs to Andre's room I quietly wen't in and laid across his bed while he was in the shower. I couldn't help but to think about what happened last night, trying to see if I could figure out if it was a dream or not. I knew it wasn't a dream, it couldn't have been. Ash was right, It was too real. But I was to afraid of rejection to ask him. So instead I'd just wait until he says something.  I was so deep into my thoughts that I hadn't even noticed that he came out of the shower.

" What chu thinkin about ma?" I jumped so damned hard. You woulda thought my mama caught me doing some shit I wasn't supposed to be doing. I tried to play it off though.

" Nothing. Just waiting on you to get out of the shower. Go an extra tooth brush?" I asked him.

" Hmmmmm, I bet its nothing." He winked at me and flashed me a pantie wetting smile. 

" Oooulleee , You so fine I'm tempted to call you pretty." I said and instantly my hand shot over my mouth and my cheeks lit up like flames.

" No need to be embarrassed. Here's a tooth brush and a wash cloth" he said handing it to me, I gave him a thankful smile and dashed into the bathroom locking the door behind me before looking in the mirror to scold myself.

" Tempted to call him pretty ? " I asked my reflection before going on to freshen up.

When I came out of the bathroom he was already dressed.

" Ready to go, beautiful?" He asked, I blushed at his compliment and nodded.

" Gotta learn to take a compliment ma, Cause I'll be giving your pretty ass a lot of those." He said grinning at me.

" Ok, Sorry."

" No need to apologize, Do you wanna get something to eat before I take you home?" He asked me and I shrugged my shoulders.

I didn't want him to think that I'm some fat, hungry, hippo.

" Yo ma, I asked you a question." Causing my eyes to shoot up and meet his, His tone was firm but his eyes were soft as if he could hear what I'd said about myself.

" Yes. Can we go to Ihop?" I said and he gave me a reassuring smile.

Yeah, he definitely knew what I thought of myself.

When we got to Ihop we were instantly seated and given our menu's.

" Hello, my name is Deeyah and I'll be your waitress today. May I start you off with a drink?" She asked us, or should I say Andre' because since the bitch walked over she hadn't taken her eyes off of him and she gave him a " Fuck me daddy " smile. To say I was getting annoyed was a MAJOR understatement. But before I could check her, He did. With simple words that made my heart skip a few beats.

" I'll have a lemonade with more ice than lemonade and my girlfriend would like Kiwi lemonade with a little bit of ice, isn't that right baby?" He asked me with a smile.

" Uhh yeah , thats right." Deeyah, the waitress wrote down  our drinks and our food order and turned on her heels to leave.

" I can't believe you remember my favorite drink, or that you called me your girlfriend." I said.

" Well that what you are, aren't you ?" He asked with a smirk on his face. We got quiet when the waitress brought our drinks over.

" If that"s what you wan't me to be." I said.

" You sound unsure." He said.

" I've never had  a real boyfriend before, Only 2 guys that were close to one, but one of them only wanted sex and the other was to ashamed of me and my weight that he didn't want anyone to know." I confessed.

" Well I'm nothing like them, and what weight? Ma , I weight more than you." I said.

" That don't count, that"s all muscle. I have love handles." I said unknowingly giving him a compliment. He grinned.

" Unique, I think you're beautiful. And I don't see what you see. Yeah, you thick and I like it. No, I love that shit. You're far from fat." he finished saying just as Deeyah, the waitress brought our food over.

I'd ordered the strawberry banana french toast with bacon and eggs while he ordered an omelet and bacon.

When I took the first fork full of the french toast an moan slipped past my lips.

" It taste so good." I told him, holding some out for him to taste it. He did and chewed slowly, like he was trying to get a true feel for it.

" Hmmm its good, but you taste better mami." He said in a husky moan like voice, then licked his lips. I set there frozen, as he grinned at me then went on to eat his food, giving me time to digest what he'd just said.

" I KNEW ITTTT." I half yelled.

He burst out laughing.

" What you thought it was a wet dream?" He asked laughing.

" Not at first but when you didn't seem any different , I did." I admitted.

" I assure you ma, It wasn't a dream at all." He said.

" That was the best orgasm I ever had. I mean I'm  a virgin but occasionally I like to flick the bean. But THAT , was every thing." I said more to myself, not even realized I'd said it out loud until he burst out laughing, causing me to turn red and everyone in the restaurant turned to look at us. 

" You are too fuckin cute yo." He said as he got himself together.

" I'm so fucking embarrassed." I muttered as I  ate my food.

" Don't be, it was cute." He said leaning over and kissed me softly on my lips.

" Doesn't change that I'm still embarrassed." I said before kissing him again, this time taking the kiss deeper. 

When we came up for air we sat back in our seats.

" Iight lets talk about something else, Tell me about your family." He asked , I answered then listened to him tell me about his. 

After we finished eating he took me back to my dorm , before leaving to go to practice. When I got upstairs Ash was already there.

" So guess what." I said laying across the foot of her bed.

" What?" She asked, lifting her head from the book she was reading.

" It was real." I said.

She squealed." See I told you, Did you ask him?" She asked giving me her full attention now.

I told her everything that happened at Ihop.

After I finished my story she sat up straighter in the bed and looked at me seriously.

" I have something to tell you." She said.

" What?" I asked eyeing her suspiciously.

" Welllllllll," She started.

" Me-and-Andrew-did-the-nasty-last-night"  She rushed out quickly, but I heard her. I didn't miss a single word.

I sat there quietly for a moment before I burst into a loud scream, the good kind.

" Ohhhh my god, why the hell didn't you tell me, tell me all about it." I said sitting up cross legged on the bed.

" Ok ok , this is what happened..."

Heyyyy there lovelyyyy peepsssss . . . . I hope you enjoyed this chapter. . . . Tune in next chapter to find out what happened between Ash and Drew . . . Next chapter will be in Ash's POV. . . . 

Comment, let me know what you think 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 141K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
300K 21.8K 26
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
59K 1.4K 40
standalone ~ mafia siblings series "You can't make me stay here! I will get an emancipation." I yell. Flashbacks of the gun in my hand, the almost-de...
142K 6.9K 28
Hooked onto drugs, no family, no guidance or sanity until she met HIM. Cover Creds: @Triceynexttdoor ❤️ -BLICKY.