My First Love

By gloriamanlimos

A Greyson Chance fan fic! Well, a cute love story with Gloria! ;) More

My First Love
Blushing Day
Love at first sight
Day of Love
Crazy Kids!
Prom night

Best saturday ever!

42 1 0
By gloriamanlimos

Chapter seven

"Ouchhh!" i screamed as i fell from my bed. i laughed at myself too cause i was dreaming. Lol! it was about me falling from my bed too!

So i checked my phone and-- what? we're gonna hang out TODAY? oh alright nevermind, good thing it's easy to convince my mom.

I heard her downstairs cooking breakfast, cause it's saturday today.

"Mom! can i go out with Greyson today?" i asked with puppy eyes.

"What? again?" she asked confused.

"Please mom! just today! pleeeaaassseee!!!!" i screamed.

"Alright; but make sure that he's gonna bring you back at home before 10 pm. just make sureeee" she said seriously.

"Yes mom! i will!" i said happily.

"I know you are growing up now, so go on. have fun and experience life!" my mom said happily like she also felt the way i did when she was young.

"Okay. i'll take a bath now!" I ran upstairs and closed my door.

I texted Greyson

To greyson- from gloria

Hey what time are you going to pick me up?

To gloria- from greyson

Um.. maybe 9? are you okay with that, cause we're really gonna have fun! ;)

To greyson- from gloria

Okay! i'll take a bath now

End of phone- text convo-----------

I took a bath and prepared my clothes.

I wore my pants and my cool blouse. actually i'm not that girl who flirts and who likes wearing shorts ALL the time.

I like it better being simple and having my own natural beauty. i also hate too much make- up.

I was ready with my phone fully charged in my pocket. i heard my mom calling me that Greyson is already down stairs waiting for me.

I got out of my room and ran downstairs. he looked cool.... speaking of cool, he was so handsome!!! he looked like the cutest guy i've ever met.

"Hey Gloria!" he greeted me happily, as my mom was sitting beside him talking.

"Oh hi! sorry it took me long. how long have you been waiting?" i asked nervously.

"No it's okay! i just came." he smiled.

"Okay goodbye kids! have fun!" my mom said.

"Yeah okay bye mom!" i replied.

Me and Greyson went in his car and smelled that fragrant scent again. i really LOVE that scent.

He drove going to the mall while we talked and laughed.

"Hey do you want to like sleep in my house later?" he asked.

"Umm sure! my mom's fine with that."

I said in reply.

As we arrived in the mall, after a lot of talking and laughing, we parked.

We went down together this time and walked to the mall.

"So, what are we going to do here?" i asked.

"We're gonna shop for some stuff. you know when i'm not on vacation from my tours and concerts, i never get the chance to shop." he replied a little bit sad.

"Oh i'm sorry." I replied as we entered the mall.

"It's fine. we're gonna have fun today." he replied.

We entered the shops and saw the department store. clothes and brands were all mixed inside and no much people were in. i saw the girls' place and screamed

"Cool clothes for girls over there! i screamed.

"Hey wanna check them out? i'll go with you." He answered as i blushed.

"Sure then!" i replied.

We checked out the clothes for girls and saw cute ones. i tried some on.

I went out of the fitting room and Greyson laughed.

"You look cute in those!" he laughed so hard.

"Yeah right. hey can you take a picture of me?" i asked giving him my phone.

"Sure." he grabbed my phone and took a picture of me.

"Hey can you make a wacky pose?" he asked looking at me all like he's kidding.

"What a wacky pose? i replied with a confused face.

"Yeah something cute to be posted on instagram! hah! oopsy!" he replied playfully.

"Fine." i replied with an are- you- really- gonna- let- me- do- that face.

I placed my other foot up and made the peace sign beside my cheeks. he took a picture of me and said

"Haha!!! so funny!!! i'm actually going to post this where the whole world would see it!" he joked me.

"What? nevermind..." i said awkwardly.

We went to the boys' section and saw cute clothes by personality. he ran there like a kid who saw ice cream and did not eat ice cream for a thousand years.

"Yey my world now!" he screamed.

He grabbed cute clothes and checked it out in the fitting room.

When he went out i laughed.

"Seriously? are you kidding me?" i laughed out.

"What? at least i look cuter than you did a while ago!" he said trying to beat my words.

We both took pictures of us smiling, wacky faces and more. we went out of the department store happy.

The guards greeted us and fans ran to us. they didn't really crowd Greyson, they just wanted to have a picture and an autograph.

There was a time when there were girls who approached me, not him.

"Hey can we have a picture with both of you? you guys look cute as a couple!" the girl told me.

Greyson and i exchanged looks and smiled with the girls.

They were little kids and they hugged me! the other one, like the youngest has cute and rosy cheeks! such a sweetheart!

She kissed me on my cheeks and we said goodbye. they were happy with their older sisters seeing us in the mall.

We continued walking and ate in a buffet. well, as the boy, he payed for it. besides, he's the one who pulled me there.

We left the restaurant as he told me he's gonna bring me to a park. a wonderful park where we could stay and hang out and relax on the ground.

He drove and drove until we reached there. We played songs on his ipod and sang the whole way there. we listened to little mix, selena gomez, demi lovato, paramore, taylor swift and lorde.

We played the song royals first.

"We will never be royals! (royals)" i sang.

"That kind of lux just ain't for us, we crave a different kind of buzz. let me be your ruler, ruler. you can call me queen b, and maybe i rule, i rule, i rule, i rule! let me live that fantasy." i sang as i snapped.

I looked at Greyson and he was smiling, like he was about to laugh.

"You have a pretty voice, did you know that?" he told me laughing.

"Yeah i do since when i was 2" i told him.

"Oh okay, just asking." he replied as he laughed.

We arrived to the park and saw my best friend forever, Maxine!!!!

"Maxine!" i screamed as i went down.

"Gloria!" she replied.

We ran towards each other and hugged.

"Oh my gosh! what are you doing in Oklahoma?" I asked.

"We're gonna live here!" she replied to me.

"That's good!!!" i replied sooo happy.

Greyson approached us and said hi.

"Hi guys! Maxine isn't it?" he asked me.

"Yes, Maxine. my best friend forever."

I replied to him smiling.

" Oh hey Greyson i can tell you all of Gloria's fan girling moments when we were still in fifth grade!" Maxine told Greyson as always, the same old Maxine i knew; who wants to play, laugh, joke and all.

"What? no way!" i told Maxine.

"Oh yes way!" she ran with greyson telling him.

"Gloria has a crush on you since when she was 8, she has a notebook of your pictures only inside it, she used to make impossible stories about you and her, she daydreamed most of the time about you, she stalked you in the internet, and lastly, SHE TRULY LOVES YOU." Maxine said so fast.

As i reached them, she said he knows already.

"He knows all of what you were doing before!" she screamed like she won 500 million.

"So you truly love me?" greyson asked me blushing and smiling; seriously looking at my eyes.

"Yiiiieeeeeee!!!!!" Maxine screamed as she said

"Oh! romance moment! gotta leave you guys first! she ran behind us.

"Um yeah. i did all of those since when we were young." i looked at the ground.

"So you truly deserve to be my girlfriend!" he smiled and swinged me.

Maxine came back when she saw us laughing already.

"Sooo??? did you kiss???" she asked playfully.

"No way! maxcimus!" i replied to her.

"Oh! mrs brain dreaming!" she answered playfully and laughed.

Greyson laughed too and hugged me surprisingly.

"Yiiiiieeeeee!!!!" Maxine screamed again.

"Her love story's coming true! her love story's coming true!" she said singing it out.

I hugged Greyson back and Maxine jumped like she's on top of the world.

--------------fast forward----------------

We said goodbye to Maxine as it was almost 7 and we were going to Greyson's house. i got Maxine's number so we could text and all. I hugged her goodbye as she whispered.

"I'm so glad my best friend's love story has come true" she said happily.

"Thanks. bye maxine!" i said.

"Bye!" she replied as she went back to her parents and family. they were staring at us smiling at Maxine, Me and Greyson.

-------------fast forward------------------

We arrived at his house and ate dinner.

"Good evening aunt lisa!" i said as i went in to their house.

"Oh good evening pretty girl! what's your name?" she asked me.

"Oh i'm Gloria." i replied.

"Hi Gloria!" Alexa, Greyson's older sister greeted me.

"Oh hi! uh... what's your name?" i asked her nervously.

"Oh yeah right, i'm Alexa. grey grey's older sister." she replied.

"Alexa! stop calling me grey grey!!! I'm not a baby anymore!" Greyson replied like a little kid.

"Actually it's cute." i replied about to laugh.

"See? even she agrees with me! that nickname is cute!" Alexa said laughing,

"Girls." Greyson replied going to the dining table.

----------fast forward---------------

We watched a scary movie and it was so cool! the ending part was when the girl died from the knife of the boogeyman! i screamed so loud!

"Ahhhhh!!!" i screamed scared cause it was so violent.

"Hahahaahah!! you're so kiddie!" Greyson replied laughing.

"Yeah right!" i stood up as he closed the tv.

We settled down until Alexa and Tanner went to their rooms, texting and doing some other stuff.

I layed down on Greyson's bed and didn't care where he would sleep.

Surprisingly, after minutes, he layed down beside me and hugged me from behind my back. i faced him and he said

"I love you" he said sleepily.

"I love you too." i replied.

He kissed my forehead and we both slept hugging each other....

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! chapter seven is sooooo long! don't worry, this story is gonna be long! a lot of vacays and stuff will happen! thank you guys for voting this book! i really love all of my readers! mwah! xoxoxo!!!

- gloriamanlimos

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 11K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
599K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
615K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
163K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...