Best saturday ever!

Chapter seven

"Ouchhh!" i screamed as i fell from my bed. i laughed at myself too cause i was dreaming. Lol! it was about me falling from my bed too!

So i checked my phone and-- what? we're gonna hang out TODAY? oh alright nevermind, good thing it's easy to convince my mom.

I heard her downstairs cooking breakfast, cause it's saturday today.

"Mom! can i go out with Greyson today?" i asked with puppy eyes.

"What? again?" she asked confused.

"Please mom! just today! pleeeaaassseee!!!!" i screamed.

"Alright; but make sure that he's gonna bring you back at home before 10 pm. just make sureeee" she said seriously.

"Yes mom! i will!" i said happily.

"I know you are growing up now, so go on. have fun and experience life!" my mom said happily like she also felt the way i did when she was young.

"Okay. i'll take a bath now!" I ran upstairs and closed my door.

I texted Greyson

To greyson- from gloria

Hey what time are you going to pick me up?

To gloria- from greyson

Um.. maybe 9? are you okay with that, cause we're really gonna have fun! ;)

To greyson- from gloria

Okay! i'll take a bath now

End of phone- text convo-----------

I took a bath and prepared my clothes.

I wore my pants and my cool blouse. actually i'm not that girl who flirts and who likes wearing shorts ALL the time.

I like it better being simple and having my own natural beauty. i also hate too much make- up.

I was ready with my phone fully charged in my pocket. i heard my mom calling me that Greyson is already down stairs waiting for me.

I got out of my room and ran downstairs. he looked cool.... speaking of cool, he was so handsome!!! he looked like the cutest guy i've ever met.

"Hey Gloria!" he greeted me happily, as my mom was sitting beside him talking.

"Oh hi! sorry it took me long. how long have you been waiting?" i asked nervously.

"No it's okay! i just came." he smiled.

"Okay goodbye kids! have fun!" my mom said.

"Yeah okay bye mom!" i replied.

Me and Greyson went in his car and smelled that fragrant scent again. i really LOVE that scent.

He drove going to the mall while we talked and laughed.

"Hey do you want to like sleep in my house later?" he asked.

"Umm sure! my mom's fine with that."

I said in reply.

As we arrived in the mall, after a lot of talking and laughing, we parked.

We went down together this time and walked to the mall.

"So, what are we going to do here?" i asked.

"We're gonna shop for some stuff. you know when i'm not on vacation from my tours and concerts, i never get the chance to shop." he replied a little bit sad.