Prom night

Chapter six

Oh yeah! ready to go people! i thought to myself. i was so nervous and excited for prom. everyone was texting random numbers and reminding us about it.

I wore my white long and beautiful gown. i wore sooo little make up like blush- on and light lipstick. i went down and saw Greyson! really? he was picking me up? i was so excited.

"Hey greyson! Arree y- ooou going to pi-ick me u-up?" I asked nervously.

"Of course! you're my prom partner!" he said smiling.

We went to his car and it smelled soooo good! cool man! like suuper!

" I like your car's scent!" i said while smelling his car.

"Thank you." he smiled and started driving.

We left our neighborhood and talked the way to our school.

"Hey! so umm... What time is the prom gonna end?" i asked nervously.

"Oh! i think 12." he answered.

"Oh alright." umm... so, is there food there?" i said laughing.

"Of course there are! i mean, i'll pay for your food if you want?" he asked.

"Oh no, i mean thanks but that's embarassing." i scratched my head.

"Oh don't you worry, you're my girlfriend right? i will do ANYTHING to make you happy. he said looking at me and looking back to the car's view.

"Oh thanks a lot." i blushed like a tomato.

As we arrived, he told me not to go down for a while as he did. he went to my side and held my hand.

"May i?" he asked smiling.

"Oh why not?" i gave him my hand.

We walked inside our school's performance hall. we saw our friends, best friends, and all of our teachers.

Everyone was dancing. i couldn't believe the DJ and celebrity guest was paramore and selena gomez! Selena gomez sang come and get it. everyone was happily dancing.

Minutes later, Paramore sang "the only exception". everyone was sooo close to each other, while dancing slowly.

I looked at Greyson in the eyes as he pulled me closer to him. I placed my hands on his neck, and he placed his hands on my waist. we danced as our foreheads touched; until the song ended and we kissed.

Hours later, we decided to leave. we were so tired and we really needed to rest.

As we went out, cameras flashed as i knew what it was. Greyson was famous and everyone knew about us already.

I smiled at the flashing cameras and greyson laughed while looking at me. it was tooken in some cameras and i'm sure they are gonna be in the news, newspapers, magazines, and of course the web. i'm soo excited because he and i honestly were soo cute tonight....

We rode the car and he drove. before i went down, he kissed me surprisingly. i went down and said goodbye as he left.

-----------------fast forward---------------

I went in on my house and changed my clothes to Pj's. i grabbed my phone and checked the web. "greyson and gloria", i typed. the pictures came out and it was awesome! we honestly looked cute. i blushed so reddd and closed my phone. i slept smiling and said

"I'm in love with him"

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! told you chapter six is really cool! i really smiled the whole time while making this chapter. hope you like it! thanks for reading, commenting and voting! i really love all of my readers! thanks guys!!!! mwah!

- gloriamanlimos