Play Hard To Get II [π‘…πΈπ‘Šπ‘…...

By shonendan

Play Hard To Get: Chapter II Something happen after Jungkook and Haerin got married. What could it be? Jungko... More

Writer's Note βœ”
Prologue βœ”
#Chapter1 βœ”
#Chapter3 βœ”
#Chapter4 βœ”
#Chapter5 βœ”
#Chapter6 βœ”οΈ
#Chapter7 βœ”οΈ

#Chapter2 βœ”

41K 1.4K 725
By shonendan

Nobody was home by the time Haerin arrived. She hung her bag by the door and start preparing their lunch in the kitchen.

But before that, she made a call with Jungkook.

"What's up baby!" -Jungkook

"Hey~ How's it going? And the twins?" -Haerin

"We're doing great, and the twins are doing great too. You home?" -Jungkook

"Yup. Since all of you are in the studio, so I was thinking to bring the lunch there, if that's okay with you." -Haerin

"Hm... Good  idea though, but..." -Jungkook

"But what?" -Haerin

"Hold on, let me ask Taehyung for a while." -Jungkook

"Okay hurry up." -Haerin

Meanwhile...

"Hey Taehyung..."

"Yup?"

"Can you look after Jeongsan and Haneul for me?" He asked.

Taehyung looked at him with his mouth gape open. "Uh... Why? Where you going?"

"I'll let you know, but not now. Please??"

"Hm... Fine."

"Yeay!" Exclaimed Jungkook, then putting the phone back to his ear.

"Babe, I ask Taehyung just now and he said no need." -Jungkook

He made a gesture of hushing his best friend when Taehyung was about to protest. Well, he protested because Jungkook didn't tell him what it was.

"What??" -Haerin

"I'll be coming home instead." -Jungkook

"Oh... Alright then." -Haerin

"And..." -Jungkook

"And what is it now?" -Haerin

"Taehyung is going to look after the twins, so it's just me." -Jungkook

"What— Are you serious?? How on Earth he's going to feed them?? Did you bring their feeding bottles?" -Haerin

"Yes. I even prepared enough portion for the baby formula so no worries. See you at home. Bye!" -Jungkook

"What— Jungkook he's alone—" -Haerin

Jungkook was no longer hearing his wife's worrisome spitting over the phone as he ended the phone call with a single tap on the 'end call' button.

He fixed his hair in front of the huge mirror before he turned to Taehyung who had no idea what's actually going on.

"I, am going on a date with my wife. Not a fancy date. Date at home, and it's surely a hot one."

By mentioning 'date' and 'hot' together with 'wife', Taehyung knew right away what he meant.

"So you're saying, that you put these twins under my care so you can have your moment with your wife?" He wiggled his eyebrow.

"Yes correct. She's home alone alone right now, and you're in your free time, so I have to grab this opportunity where I might not have the chance again anytime soon." He made that innocent face, but the expression of innocence he displayed slowly morphed into a very, very nasty smirk.

Taehyung couldn't help it but to laugh at his expression.

"Alright, Kook. Alright. I get what you mean. Just go. Do whatever you have to do. I'll be here and look after my niece and nephew." He made a gesture of shooing Jungkook away.

"If they cry or do any troubles just let me know. Watching over these tiny bunch is quite the challenge." Jungkook left a reminder, having a sense of responsible father he is.

"Don't worry they'll be fine. Now go before Haerin getting mad and locked you outside."

Both of them did their significant fist bump buddy. Jungkook crouched down to the twins and gave kisses on top of their bald head. "Be right back, sweethearts."

Meanwhile Haerin...

"What— Jungkook he's alone—"

*beep*

"What the in the actual hell?" Her eyebrows knitted together and she looked like some kind of an Angry Bird character.

She took a deep breath and slowly exhaled to her calm. "Whatever. I better start cooking now or else I'm gonna eat that man alive."

Not in a cannibalism way. And not in a dirty way either.

Almost half an hour she almost done with the lunch preparation. That's when the doorbell rang. She turned off the stove and put down the kitchenware in her hand, then hurriedly went to the door.

She unlocked the door and let it open wide, only to find Jungkook with his tongue stuck out to his cheek. Can't imagine? Well, just pictured him being seductive and there you have it.

"Hey babe. Missed me?"

He rubbed his chin, and slid his thumb across his lower lip. His eyes trailed every inch of her figure, but jolted a bit when he averted his eyes back on her face.

The no fun expression of hers never failed to scare him a little bit.

"Yeah sure. I missed you, and the knife in the kitchen missed you too." She replied sarcastically.

"Oof... that voice..."

The moment he closed his eyes, Haerin immediately grabbed him by his arm and dragged him inside and closed the door behind. She was just preventing him from doing that face of pleasure.

At least not when they were outside.

"Oh wow... we moving fast now, huh? Can't you just let me set up the mood first?" He bit his lower lip, snaking his hands around her lower back.

"Jungkook!" She slapped his buffed chest.

"What?"

"Not now." She pushed his hands away from her. "It's time for lunch, now go and move your sexy ass to the dining table."

He smirked, obeying his wife. "Yes ma'am."

They had lunch together, but change of plan happened when they decided to enjoy their lunch in front of the tv instead to watch a movie on Netflix.

Food taste better when you eat while watching your favourite show, isn't it?

"Heh~ Food really does taste better when you eat them with your loved ones." Said Jungkook out of nowhere, sending a wink at Haerin who smiled at him in return.

Okay that's pretty much correct too. Good one, Kook.

Alright so... where were we? Ah! The Netflix and Eating. Lunch.

There's this particular scene where the main male lead took of his shirt with his perfectly fine abs showed, and the tiddies popped out. Not forget to mention the veins that completed the whole look.

"That's a body goal right there." He said with a snort. It took him long enough to realise Haerin was quiet during that entire changing clothes scene, so when he turned his head to her...

His eyes went wide, just as wide as her mouth gape open.

"Haerin... babe..." He shook her shoulder. Her reaction was so slow when she turned her head to him.

"Babe, you okay?"

"Wow..." that's the only word that ever slipped through her mouth, and it was definitely enough to make him mad in jealousy.

"What the- okay let's watch something else." He snatched the remote from underneath her thigh and abruptly stop the movie.

"That vein though... wait wha- hey! What are you doing??"

He ignored her when she asked him to replay that movie again. He was being a little irrational that he clicked the animated Disney movie, Zootopia.

"Are you serious?" She frowned in disbelief.

His neck stiffened to the direction of the tv, not dare to face his wife. "Yes... you know, in this movie the bunny became a cop. And she's a bunny."

Haerin shook her head, decided to let it go and joined him watching Zootopia.

They watched it until the end, and little did they know they already grew attached to the movie itself that they planned to rewatch it again with their twin babies.

Some time later...

Haerin had just done with washing the dishes, and she was thinking of heading back to work. She wiped her hands on a piece of dried cloth nearby, then went to the living room where Jungkook was.

"Hey honey, I'm going to back to work so don't forget to bring Haneul and Jeongsan home, okay?"

Jungkook quickly looked behind. "No."

"I'm sorry?"

"I said no." He repeated. Haerin was in utter confuse that she rubbed her eyes to her frustration. Thankfully she didn't wear any eyelashes or put on some eyeliner that day.

"Why?" She crossed her arms, looking at him deadpanned.

"Come here and I'll tell you why." He patted the empty space beside him on the couch. Haerin walked over to him, but instead of sitting back down on the couch she just stood there while facing him.

"Why?" She asked again.

"Because..." he leaned back, and spread his legs. For no valid reason. "...you can't leave without a goodbye kiss."

He playfully tapped his cheek where Haerin almost losing it. She raised her hand to do that 'stop sign' hand.

"Hell no, Mr Jeon. The so-called goodbye you always ask never ends in a good way, so I'm just gonna leave and... seeyouagainwhenIgetcomehome-"

Her attempt to sprint towards the door somehow failed as Jungkook fast enough to catch her before she could turn around. He pulled her back onto the couch where he was on top of her.

"Why dare to leave without my goodbye kiss again, next place will be in our bedroom."

He breathed against her neck, with some soft kisses. The reason why Haerin tried to avoid him whenever they were in this situation, was that everytime he touches her, she just couldn't get enough of it.

"No goodbye kiss." She said in half whisper.

He raised his eyebrow. "Say that again one more time."

She moved closer to his ear and repeated slowly, "No goodbye kiss for you, sir."

The look on his face, which screams 'so you have chosen death'.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 3.6K 32
[sequel to 'fleur'] from seoul, with love. a jeon jeongguk fanfic. [book II] Β©suntaemorning
71.7K 1.9K 15
Jeon jungkook 's fake girlfriend ............. or real? Read to find it out!! Romance, drama, fake gir...
57.6K 2K 27
"Why does it have to be you?" "I didn't want this either" In a world where soulmates exist, what happens when two high school enemies end up having t...
188K 5.1K 22
[COMPLETED] jeon jungkook is in love with another girl while being in an arranged marriage with a girl that loves him from the bottom of her heart. h...