Broken -Destiel-

De so-get-this

Castiel had come out to his family. His mother and sister hadn't taken it too well so his sister and her "gro... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19

7

2.1K 74 19
De so-get-this

The next day was pretty boring, I got up, went to school, and came home. I was currently on the way to the store to pick up a few things for dad. He was making macaroni and cheese and he was all out of cheese. I decided to walk just to enjoy my surroundings and take everything in. I loved the way the birds chirped and the wind blew the trees causing a couple red, orange and yellow leaves to fall onto the ground. It's Halloween in about a week so most of the leaves were on the ground but a few still stuck up there on the branches.

I arrived at the store and walked straight to the dairy section. Scanning through the cheese I found the one I wanted and picked it up and continued on to the counter to pay for it. "This it?" The cashier asked "yes" I looked up to see a familiar face with the same smirk he always had on "oh, um, hi" I stuttered. Good job, dumbass i thought to myself "miss me?" He asked. It was that same dark voice that sent shivers down my spine. I could feel my ears get hot, palms get sweaty and my mouth started to get dry. I was frozen in place and didn't know what to do. I couldn't speak so I was stuck just staring at him. He didn't stop smirking at me until he spoke again "hello? You there?" I still couldn't speak but I mustered up the courage to move my legs. I backed up until I banged into a hard object, knocking it over and almost falling with it. He finished scanning and putting the cheese in the bag and slowly walked closer to me, never breaking eye contact. I stumbled back a little more until he was only a few feet away from me and then I ran to the counter where my bag was. I grabbed it and ran to the door, almost tripping up in the process of trying to get out.

I stopped running after two minutes when I knew for sure he wasn't chasing me. Why is he here? He isn't supposed to be back until another 2 years.

It was Azazel. He was my first, and last, boyfriend I had. He broke up with me after being together for almost a year because he 'wasn't into guys' and it was all for a bet with his friends or something. Ever since then every time he would try to talk to me I would back away because he had gotten his friends to jump me the day after he ended things between us. He moved a year later and he isn't supposed to be coming back yet. His dad got a job and he had to move for it but later on he will have to move back here, at least that's what I heard, but I guess something changed because he is back now.

I got home and gave dad the cheese and ran up to my room to finish my homework. I noticed I got a text from Dean two minutes ago.

Dean
What is your favorite movie?

Cas
Uh, I don't really watch movies

Dean
What about a tv show?

Cas
I like Sherlock, why?

Dean
For our date ;)

I left it at that, not responding back. I wanted to, but I didn't want to seem too needy or act like I'm actually interested. I'm trying to see if he will still like me even if I act a little rude at times. I know it sounds stupid, but it worked for Charlie one time so I'm going to try it out too. I went back to my homework when my phone vibrated, once again.

Dean
Video games or fancy restaurant?

Cas
Video games

He never responded back again so I went back to my homework for the third time, but I was distracted.

I couldn't stop thinking about the date tomorrow, I was excited even if 9/10 chances the most popular guy in school would think I'm a total loser and not want to talk to me again. At least I get to have one night with him. Just me and him together.

But what if the school found out we went on a date together? Will they hate Dean? What if Anna finds out and tells mom? Maybe this is a bad idea. I should probably cancel

Before I had a chance to pick up my phone to message him and say I can't come tomorrow, dad called Gabe and I down to eat.

We ate, there was very little talk, and then I left to go back to my room again. I didn't really like spending time out in the living room area, I like my room. It's got a cozy look and feeling to it and it's always warmer than the rest of the house, which I liked. I had a desk that I used my computer on and did homework on too. I had my bed, a tv, a bookshelf in the corner of my room which was almost filled with books completely. I had some fairy, or Christmas, whatever you want to call them, lights going around my ceiling. Then a bathroom, it was small but it was good enough.

I focused on the date I have tomorrow. I really like Dean, though I try not to show it, and I wanted to go on this date with him but the thoughts if people finding out scared me. Fuck it. I'm going. I mean, what are the chances of someone finding out anyway

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

14K 92 8
A boy named Mario Gomez who receives a special text from a special someone that he had no clue about or even met, But when he figures out who it is...
32.4K 1.3K 28
This is the sequel to my fanfiction Bloodlust. This takes place between City of Lost Souls and City of Heavenly Fire. I hope you enjoy it, and pleas...
6.2K 407 11
A Drarry Short Story set during the Battle of Hogwarts with a back story that goes back to May of Harry and Draco's sixth year, just after the incide...
481K 7.3K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...