Love Me 'Til The End - Guns N...

By bellarose85

What happens when "bad boy" Axl Rose, lead singer of Guns N' Roses, falls in love with April Mckagan, his own... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 : Live and Let Die
Chapter 3 : Think About You
Chapter 4 : Patience
Chapter 5 : Love Buzz
Chapter 6 : Hysteria
Chapter 7 : Rebel Yell
Chapter 8 : Paint It Black
Chapter 9 : Nothing Else Matters
Chapter 10 : Don't Cry
Chapter 11 : Move to the City
Chapter 12 : California Sun
Chapter 13 : Heart of Glass

Chapter 2 : Youth Gone Wild

2K 44 5
By bellarose85

"Hey baby sis!" Duff says as he plops down on my bed, causing Holly and I to jump, and the rest of the guys follow. There wasn't enough room on my bed for all of them, so Steven and Slash set in the floor.

"Hey. What's up?" I say quietly. I tend to talk quiet around people I don't really know. I'm not sure why.

"Same old, same old." Duff pauses. "So, do you guys wanna come to our gig tonight or not?" He finally says.

"What?! Mom and dad would actually let us?" I say with excitement.

"Well yeah.. I asked them and they said they didn't mind. They said they need to get used to you being gone a lot since you're eighteen." and  then he stands to get off my bed, with the other guys following his actions.

I just set on my bed shocked.

"So are you gonna go or not shithead?" He says as he holds his arms up, pushing me to make an answer.

"Sure, why not?" I reply back. Holly hugs me because she really wants to see Slash play. (she has a really big crush on him) The rest of the guys say something along the lines of "alright!" or "yes!".

The guys leave my room and Holly and I immediately rush over to my bathroom to start on our hair and makeup.

I fix my natural hair up a bit to make it look a little better than before. I do a full-glam makeup look too. A smokey eye, and a browny mauve lip. Can't go wrong with that.
A/N: The lipstick she's wearing is actually similar to "Lolita" by Kat Von D (my favorite lipstick)

Holly curled her dark brown hair, and did the same makeup as me, but with a red lip instead. Red lipstick looks so good against her dark complexion.

I change out of my sweatpants, and into a black shirt with "Metallica" written on it in white, my favorite black ripped skinny jeans that really accentuated my curves, black combat boots, and I threw on a leather jacket just for the hell of it.

Holly borrowed some clothes of mine, since she obviously didn't bring anything for a concert.

She wore Black skinny jeans, an Aerosmith shirt that I actually think belongs to Duff, and black Converse.

Once we're ready, we grab our purses and go downstairs to the living room where the guys are waiting on us.

When we arrive in the living room, we receive whistles from all of the guys except for Duff.

"Hey guys watch it, thats my sister!" Duff laughs, and we all laugh too.

Since there isn't enough room in Duffs car, I offer to take some of the guys so they aren't so squished with all of their equipment and stuff.
I'm driving, Axl is setting in the passenger seat, and Holly and Slash are setting in the back.

I hear giggles coming from the back, but I'm too scared to look so I don't even bother.

Axl is setting across from me smoking with his window cracked, so he doesn't have us all inhaling smoke.

"So tell me about yourself." Axl finally says something.

"Umm okay.. My full name is April Tenille Mckagan, I love Metallica, cats, playing drums, and binge watching movies." I in return. What I just told him makes me sound like a complete loser. Nice going April.

"You love Metallica? You play drums? He says in shock.

"Well.. hence the shirt. And yeah, Duff taught me when I was in like fourth grade.

"Oh yeah, I didn't even notice the shirt." He pauses and lets out a cute little chuckle. "That's awesome. You should play for me sometime." He said with a smirk on his face. And if I'm being completely honest, it turned me on a little.

"I definitely will!" I say confidently.
If i'm good at one thing, it's playing the drums.

We arrive at the place which was just a small little bar in Seattle that I've drove past thousands of times, but tonight Im actually going in.

Slash and Holly jump out of the backseat giggling, and they're all over each other.

Everyone walks a little in front of me and Axl, which I don't mind at all.

"You owe me." I say to Axl.

"And why is that?" and he looks up to me and my eyes meet his beautiful green ones, and it was as if everything around us had froze.

"I told you about myself, so now you have to tell me about yourself." I say looking into his dreamy eyes.

"Deal. I'll tell you anything you wanna know after the show." and he does his cute little smirk thing that makes me weak in the knees.

"Okay.. perfect." I say with a smile and he puts his arm around my waste.

I was practically dying against his touch.

We get to the place and Holly and I set directly in front of the stage. It was about ten minutes into the show when they were on their second song Out Ta Get Me, which I love. Then I notice Holly isn't here.

I just wait patiently and dance along to the music because I know she'll be back shortly.

Sure enough, Holly comes back holding shot glasses.

"Two for me, and two for you!" She smiles.

I take the two shot glasses she has for me, and out of the corner of my eye see Axl grin. He's probably getting a kick out of this.

At this point I don't even know what's going on. It's probably forty minutes into the show now, and I've lost count of all the different alcoholic drinks we've drunk. Were dancing and singing and the guys end the show with Paradise City.

Axl thanks the crowd, and the rest of them put their hands up and follow him off stage. Holly and I are supposed to meet them backstage, so we leave the showroom and go there.

We end up in a long hallway with tons of doors. We're also drunk, so that doesn't help. Holly spots a man who looks like he works there so she asks him where the guys should be and he leads us in that direction.

When we walk in Duff is on the phone with someone sipping his beer, Steven is also sipping his beer, Izzy is setting on the couch smoking along with Slash who has a women on his lap. I think that made Holly upset. And Axl.. he's setting in the corner of the room writing. That's not at all what I expected.

I walk over to accompany him, and he hides his notebook.

"Watcha writin'?" I say.

"Nothing really. I can't show anyone yet." He says.

"Oh well.. that's okay." I say with a smile.

It's been about fifteen minutes since Holly and I came into this room full of men, beer, and smoke. Axl is busy writing so I haven't spoken to him much. I probably won't remember this anyway. Holly is still setting in the floor with a pouty look on her face, even though the woman on Slash's lap left.

Slash walks over to set by Holly, and this catches my attention. It looks like they're arguing over something, but I really don't want to get in the middle of it. Holly walks out of the room, and Slash follows. I'm sure I'll get all of the details tomorrow.

I lay down on the couch beside Axl and close my eyes when I hear his deep, raspy voice.

"Do you wanna go sleep some place quieter?" and he stands up like he already knows I'm going to say yes.

"Yes. I'd like that." I say getting up.

It probably isn't the best thing, but I can't resist him. Who could?

We go back out into the long hallway and take a few turns until we get to a room with a mattress, blankets, pillows, and a few instruments.

Axl takes of his shirt and leather pants, only leaving him in his boxers. My eyes didn't stray from him.

Since he took off his clothing, I unbutton my jeans, leaving my shirt covering my underwear, and he's eyes doesn't stray from me either.

"I can't take it." I hear Axl mumble and he rushes towards me.

and he kisses me.

A/N : This chapter was so long, I apologize, but I had so many ideas!! I'll try to write and publish the next chapter as soon as possible. Thanks guys and hope you enjoy! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 1.1K 10
- Mini series - Finished - Guns n Roses hires a new tour assistant, but nobody thought that Duff would fall for her. (Duff McKagan x reader)
148 4 7
You've been in a hard-rock band called 'Guns N' Roses' for almost a year now, you're a backup guitarist aswell as backup singer. You're currently in...
41.5K 1.1K 56
Blair Miller is bestfriends with all the Guns'n roses members. She lives with them and believes in everything they do. What happens when one of the g...
4.7K 53 17
Ray is Duff's younger sister who is a crewmember of the band. Little does anyone know she has a crush on the lead singer, but she also kinda hopes no...