Death Note: The Daughter of t...

By BloodyAppleNote

Karin a shinigami that looks like a human girl. The only non-normal thing is her eyes which are pure red and... More

Preview
Resurrection of L
The Meeting at the Orphanage
The Gamer boy
The Cake Shop
The Human Shinigami
There's three Boys that make the World Go Round
How things change, just like that
High School is like Hell
The Case of Half breeds
L + K = World's Love
Kira the Shinigami
Candy Tears and Strawberry Kisses
Surprise Strawberries
White Roses and a Black Rose
Don't judge
Missing and Now back
Mikami, who used to be Dead
Betrayal from Boredom
Legends and Revenge
Try to outsmart L if you can
Royalty
X, the girl with the ability
Rain's Death
It's not her
Horrible Past and Promises in the Present
Dinner at the Chapel
Memories of Kira
How would I know?
Fake smiles and people we don't want to meet
The meanings behind words
Extra: Halloween Party (Note: with some useres on here) PART 1
Extra: Halloween Party PART 2
Misa's Final Wish
Final battle, welcome my heartless self
The step of a life of the letter detective
Memory Chains
L, You're Back
King and Queen for the better future

Preview of Death Note 2: Daughter of the Shinigami King and Queen

6.7K 177 30
By BloodyAppleNote

I hold my daughter in my hands and stare at her beautiful blue eyes. L had already given me the address of the parents that will take care of her. I didn't like the bit of leaving her, but it was for the best. She is one third of a human.

I walk down the dark road and street lamps were lit every few blocks or so. It seemed like a good neighborhood. I take out the paper and read the house number and then put it back in my pocket. I walk down some more blocks until I found a mansion with the same number on the paper.

I gape at the mansion. You have got to be kidding. L picked a rich family for her? Well if they ever be so mean to her, I swear I will write those parent's names down on a death note- wait calm down. I need to remember if I ever saved a human, then I'll turn into dust. Like Rem did for stupid Misa.

I walk up to the door and place a basket and my dear daughter in it on the ground. Her wails felt like bricks hitting my head. I felt a tear drop my face and onto her cheek. I have to do what's best for her.

I knock on the door and then ding donged. I stand there and wait for the parents to come. They can't see me, and I was glad about it.

A British woman with long blond hair and blue eyes wearing a white sleeping gown, looked down at my daughter. A Korean man next to her was the one who opened the door. They both gave my daughter a sad look. The woman picks up the my daughter as she stops crying. "Hyun Su, you know I can't give birth to a child, can we please adopt her?"

Hyun Su, the Korean man smiles and pats my daughter's head. "She looks Japanese, but of course we can take care of her, Annabel."

I sighed in relief and take a few steps backwards. Still watching them for any bad behavior. Annabel holds up a piece of paper and smiles. I knew it was time for me to go. I turn around and spread my wings, giving one last look at my daughter before I flew away. I smiled. "Goodbye, Asoka. I'll miss you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 2.6K 5
Her mother once told her that when she finds a man worthy of bearing her children, she must grab him by the heart and marry the hell out of him befor...
770K 28.5K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 37.3K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
222K 7.1K 22
Dear, Nightmare, Cross, Error, Dust, Horror, Killer, Lust, Reaper, Geno, Ink, Dream, Blue Hey guys, It's me...Sci, So uh, I've just discovered someth...