Neighbors

By iciclesthecat

Zoro had just moved into a new house. He was kicked out of his old tiny apartment because of Luffy and Ace be... More

The New Neighborhood
Him
The Cat
The Movie
That One Week
What You Didnt Tell
Finding Them
An Eye For An Eye
In His Care
Robin and Franky's Party
School Days and Marco?
Open House
Double Date
Father and Daughter
Zoro's Birthday
November 23rd
Holiday Travels
Family Matters
Bonus
Holiday Surprises and Unpleasent Welcomes
Bonus
Loulee's Big Fight
Good Things Come in Two
The Battle Begins
The Battle
Green and Double Gold
Bonus: Twelve Years Later

The Best Kind of Sanji

3.5K 149 257
By iciclesthecat

'Dear Zoro,
I don't really know how I can express my feelings to you, when we met I felt a spark once our hands touched. I have seen and met great men in my life and have also learned how I could gaze at them just once and walk away. But with you, everything has changed. You opened something in my life that I wish to see more of. I believe you will understand me. I want to keep you as a plant I'm charged with looking after. Being with you is like being in paradise. I will take this responsibility seriously, if you are mine and mine alone. Please, come and meet me for some coffee this Saturday at three at the Coffee Cabana.
With Love, Victoria Snow.'

Sanji started blankly at the letter with his jaw dropped and heart sunk. The door opened and shut snapping Sanji out of his trance. Zoro walked into the kitchen but stopped seeing Sanji standing there with his arms behind his back.

"What's up with you, you look nervous. And mad." Zoro said.

"I'm peachy." Sanji huffed.

He clutched the letter tighter gritting his teeth and avoided eye contact. Zoro took off his coat before approaching Sanji.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Zoro asked.

Sanji embraced him and kissed him roughy having Zoro just stand there in shock. He soon melted into the kiss, before he pulled back.

"No, I'm not falling for it. What's wrong with you?" Zoro growled.

"You got a letter from Loulee's teacher. I thought it was something Loulee did and she directed you as the parent. So I opened it to see." Sanji backed off handing him the letter, "Just see for yourself."

Zoro took the letter pulling out the paper and reading over her confession for the green haired police officer. He smirked before he chuckled looking up at Sanji.

"Are you jealous?" Zoro asked.

Sanji blushed, "I am not!"

Zoro chuckled tilting Sanji's chin, "You know I have my eye set on you. And I plan to make sure you don't slip away."

Sanji smiled softly before they embraced.

"What are you going to do about Friday?" Sanji asked.

"I'll tell her I'm with you." Zoro said.

Then an evil idea popped into Sanji's mind he smirked before biting down on Zoro's neck. Zoro pulled him off touching his neck.

"What the hell was that for?" Zoro barked.

Sanji shrugged, "I felt like biting you."

Zoro grinned, "Oh? Or were you marking what was yours?" 

"Shut up and go shower." 

He chuckled before going upstairs. Sanji waited a moment before there bedroom door closed then he went to write something down. Once he finished he sealed it in an envelope. He hummed softly looking at the letter. He went upstairs into Loulee's room and shut the door. She perked up to her father.

"Oh, hi daddy." She smiled.

"Loulee, can you do daddy a favor?" Sanji asked.

"Sure."

He handed her the letter, "Can you give this to your teacher its from Zoro?"

She nodded, "I can!"

Bring your parent to school day awoke having Sanji bring Zoro and Loulee to school. She bounced in the back seat being excited about bringing Zoro to school with her.

"You keep an eye on him, he can wander and get lost. So be careful okay?" Sanji said.

"Of course, I will make sure he doesn't get lost." Loulee smiled.

They stopped outside of the school seeing some parents with there kids playing.

"Your lunch is in Loulee's backpack. And I'll pick you both up here. Got it?" Sanji said.

"Yes sir!"

Loulee climbed out of the car as Zoro and Sanji exchanged kisses before he got out of the car.

"Zoro!" Sanji called.

He turned leaning on the car window.

"Yes dear?" Zoro hummed.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do." Sanji said.

Zoro chucked, "Anything you say dear."

"Come on Zoro! I want you to meet my friends!" Loulee said tugging on his uniform.

"Alright, don't have too much fun without us." Zoro smirked.

"I will, now have fun you two. I love you."

They said there love back before Loulee took off with Zoro. They headed to meet some of Loulee's friends. Anna and her mother a surgeon, Vivian and her father the lawyer, and Connie with her step dad the Musician.

"So Zoro's like your step dad?" Anna asked.

"I guess, he's dating my dad." Loulee said.

She looked over to Zoro chatting with there parents.

"He treats my dad and I well. So I like him."

"I'm sure your dad can take care of himself so you shouldn't worry about him so much." Vivian said crossing her arms.

"I know, but. Since my mom left him. I've always had to worry about him. He was all alone but now. Zoro's changed that."

"Come on, let's go play." Connie smiled.

The girls chased after each other until they came to a halt when a boy with slick back purple hair, Sliver eyes, and sucking on a sucker walked onto the campus.

"Loulee look, it's Levi." Connie nudged her.

Zoro snapped his eye over to the kid and his father Iceberg the mayor of town.

"Zoro! What a surprise to see you here." Iceberg chuckled.

They shook hands and discussed some things before the girls pulled Loulee closer to him. Levi perked up turning to Loulee. She hid behind Zoro's leg avoiding eye contact with the boy. The bell rang having everyone go inside. Loulee sat on Zoro's knee as Ms. Snow went on with the details of what to talk about and stories to tell. Her eyes met with Zoro's and smiled sweetly.

"Mr. Roronoa. Why don't you start us off first." she asked.

"And, now we wait." Sanji smirked.

Once Saturday rolled around. Sanji got dressed in his normal attire getting ready for 'work'.

"I'll be home soon." Sanji said kissing Zoro's cheek.

"Where are you going again?" Zoro asked.

"I have to go to work and finish with some garnishing on a dish someone accidentally dropped before the catering event."

It wasn't a lie, he was called in to help with garnishing. But he was going to take a minor detour. Sanji said his goodbyes to his daughter and Zoro. Along with his growing kitten and Marie along with Chopper. He went to the Coffee Cabana seeing the blue haired teacher already inside. He got out of his car before going inside. He ordered himself a black tea before sitting behind her. He cupped the porcelain cup and blew softly on the hot liquid.

"Madam, I hate to burst your bubble." Sanji spoke.

She stiffened as Sanji looked up from his tea to the table.

"Zoro isn't coming. I wrote the letter. I came only to tell you nicely to stop this. Zoro and I are in a very long term relationship. We wish only to be friends with you and to teach my daughter what she needs to go on to the first grade. That is all." Sanji said.

He sipped on his tea softly as Victoria nodded. She then left for Sanji to finish his tea and leave for work. But. Once he arrived. Zoro and Loulee were sitting at a table looking at the menu. Sanji grumbled going in from the back.

"Eggplant. Where have you been? My granddaughter is waiting for you." Zeff barked.

"Yes I know, I didn't know they were going to show up." Sanji said.

Zeff pushed him an note pad.

"What I was supposed to help with garnishing and-"

"Your on waiter duty for showing up late."

Sanji grumbled before stepping out to take orders.

"Daddy!" Loulee cried.

Sanji embraced the small girl before kissing her cheek.

"Papa Zeff said I can have whatever I wanted." Loulee said.

"Then what do you want my sweet?"

"Where were you?" Zoro asked.

Sanji stiffened as Zoro lowered his menu to scowl up at him.

"I wasn't anywhere." Sanji said.

Zoro's face hardened, "How did we get here before you did. And I got lost three times. And we still got here before you did."

"Can we talk about this later? I just want your order." Sanji said.

Zoro stood up coming eye to eye with Sanji.

"Fine. I will be at home waiting for your answer." Zoro said.

Zoro growled leaving Sanji and Loulee at the Baratie.

"He thinks your cheating." Loulee said.

Sanji turned to her, "What?"

"We came here to get dessert and visit you at work. But. When we got here. Your car wasn't here. He then grew worried then came to the conclusion you were cheating. He mutters very loud."

Loulee turned to Sanji he chuckled softly before kissing her cheek.

"I would never hurt you or Zoro like that." Sanji said.

He explained the story of how her teacher told Zoro she liked him and he went to go straighten things out and tell her that Zoro's with him. She smiled eating her brownie pudding. Sanji sat across from her waiting for the orders to finish. She giggled softly as a bell chimed having Sanji perk up and pick up a tray.

"What's so funny?" Sanji asked.

"You got jealous of a girl." She giggled.

"I did not."

"Did too."

Sanji sighed as his shift ended having him finish up in the kitchen. He and Loulee went home to find Zoro working out in Luffy, Ace, and now Marco's garage. Sanji sighed getting out of the car having Zoro perk up. He put the bar back on the rest before sitting up.

"I'm not cheating on you. I went to go meet Ms. Snow at the Coffee Shop to tell her were together that's all." Sanji said.

Zoro panted softy before he snickered, "You really thought I would leave you for a school teacher? I like my life here with you and Loulee. I'm not leaving any time soon."

Sanji smiled softly as Zoro got up wiping his sweat off with a towel.

"Ace and Marco said I could keep my stuff here. They also are going to be using it. So. Don't worry about my work out stuff."

"Well, you can finish up here. Loulee and I are going to go home."

Sanji kissed his cheek before leaving.

"You know something?" Zoro called.

Sanji turned opening the car door, "What's that?"

"Your cute when your jealous."

Sanji blushed, "I'm not jealous!"

As Zoro finished up his working out, he shut the garage and headed home. It was late, he assumed Sanji and Loulee were asleep. Zoro pursed his lips going to the bathroom to shower. If he didn't Sanji'd kick him out to sleep on the couch. As he finished he headed up to there room. Only to find the bed empty. The door creaked closed, Zoro turned to meet Sanji in his dress shirt pressed up against the door. His dark eyes met Sanji's clouded lust blue. His nimble fingers locked the door and slowly approached Zoro. His fingers touched over his toned chest before looking back up to Zoro. He flashed a smirk before pushing him down on the bed. Sanji crawled up on his lap and straddled his hips. Zoro's corse hands ran up Sanji's thighs to his bare ass.

"You-"

"I want to make you, truly mine." Sanji said unbuttoning his shirt and rolling it off onto his elbows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 129 2
Everyone thought Zoro is a brute who can't speak well and ignores them, Sanji especially thinks that. What happens when they learn that might not be...
73.6K 2.2K 21
Her life had always been monotonous and repetitive. Everything will change when she comes across a creepy castle for the first time... (I apologize f...
789 59 1
One evening after a rough day Sanji is laying on the couch when he hears the sound of a piano playing on the other side of his wall. That song made t...
16.7K 298 5
How the two fell in love and what happened thereafter (this story will contain boylove and yaoi, so anyone who doesn't like it, should not read it)