Sword Art Online After Story

By Rainbow1Watermelon

The year was 2020. SAO was fully restored and open for anyone to play. Asuna, Kirito, and Yui are living in t... More

Sword Art Online After Story Part 1
Sword Art Online After Story Chapter 2
Sword Art Online After Story Chapter 4

Sword Art Online After Story Chapter 3

2.3K 55 19
By Rainbow1Watermelon

{2 months later}

Kirito:it's been two months since Asuna started feeling stomach pains. We took her to the doctor a few times but nothing was wrong with her. Yui has been fine and calm about it but I know deep inside she's scared to death.

Asuna: *tucks Yui in for bed*

Yui: mama? Can you tell me a story?

Asuna: sure. Anything for you. What about I tell you a story of the time your papa slapped me?

Yui: okay! I can already tell this is gonna be good!

Asuna: so, a while ago, before we had you, I was home alone cooking dinner. Your papa was out with Klein battling some monsters. I didn't think he would be home for a while so I went to hang with Lisbeth and Silica. Papa got home early and thought I was there but I wasn't.
*kirito walks into the room*
He got worried and tried to call me but I didn't have my phone with me. He was about to call the police when I walked into the room. He was crying like I died or something. He walked over to me, hugged me and slapped me in the face. I was so mad that I... *gets inturrupted by Kirito*

Kirito: ehehe... I think we should stop the story there. Anyway, it's late.

Asuna: okay. Goodnight precious. *kisses Yui's forehead*

Yui: goodnight mama. Goodnight papa.

Kirito: goodnight Yui. I love you.

* Asuna and Kirito get in bed*

Asuna: Kirito-kun, I have something to tell you.

Kirito: what is it Asuna? You look worried.

Asuna: well, you know how I've been having stomach pains a lot lately? I know why.

Kirito: go on...

Asuna: well, Im shutting down...

Kirito: Asuna, *his eyes tear up* what do you mean you're "shutting down"?

Asuna: I mean I'm dying. I don't know how but the last time I saw the doctor, she said my body was shutting down and I only have just a month or two to live... I'm sorry...

Kirito: but, what happened? Two months ago we were having the time of our lives and playing at the water park, and now suddenly our family is ending?

Asuna: I'm sorry if you're angry but I can't help it if I'm dying.

Kirito: I'm not angry at you. I'm just... It's just... I don't want our family to end this soon! I can't smile without you! You're the reason I'm even in SAO right now! I love you more than my life!

Asuna: Kirito-kun! I'm so sorry!! I love you too much to leave you too! I don't want you to suffer!

*asuna leans over to kiss kirito*

Kirito: Asuna, I love you so much... *wipes his tears away*

*looks over at Asuna but she is already asleep*

*night passes*

Kirito: *pokes Asuna's cheek* good morning! How are you feeling?

Asuna: good morning. I'm feeling fine.

Kirito: Great! Yui and I made breakfasts for you! We made your favorite. apple pie and French toast with 3 strips of bacon!

Asuna: aww! Kirito-kun! You didn't have to!

Kirito: of course i had to! You're my beautiful wife!

Asuna: thank you, I love you. Wait a second, where the hell is Yui?

Kirito: Hm? She was here just a minute ago! Where is she!!?

* they run outside looking for Yui*

Asuna: YUI?! YUI!? WHERE ARE YOU?!!

Kirito: Asuna, I'm gonna look in the forest! Stay here!
*runs into the forest*

Asuna: Kirito-kun! *runs after him*

* they run in the forest for a long distance until they see a figure in front of them*

Kirito: Asuna! Don't hurt yourself running!

Asuna: I don't care if I hurt myself! I need to find her!

Kirito: stop! What's that in the distance? It looks like... A person holding something... Yui!!!! *runs ahead to the figure*

Asuna: what!? Yui?! *runs toward the figure*

Kirito: *sees heathcliff holding Yui with a sword almost touching her neck* Heathcliff!! What the hell are you doing with her!?

Yui: papa! Mama! Help me!!

Asuna: Yui!!

Heathcliff: hehehe... I found this little one running in the forest.I asked her where her mother and father were but she didn't cooperate so that's when I got annoyed.I knew she was your child.

Kirito: *pulls out his sword*
Put her down now! Or you're gonna wish you were never born!

Heathcliff: oh really? Take another step and I'll cut your daughter's neck!

Asuna: You wouldn't! What ever happened to you being the nice guy! The leader of a guild! The person who everyone trusted!

Heathcliff: well, I'm afraid those days are over missy! Like I said, step forward or annoy me, I'll kill the girl!

Kirito: Yui! Don't be afraid it'll be alright!

Yui: *nods her head*

Kirito: Heathcliff I swear. If you even touch my daughter your gonna die for sure.

Heathcliff: hm? I couldn't hear you, could you speak up?

Kirito: damn you bastard! *charges at Heathcliff with his sword* you're done for!

Asuna: Kirito- kun!! Be careful!

*heathcliff drops Yui and draws out his sword*

Asuna: Yui! *runs over to yui and hugs her* are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?

Yui: no. I'm okay. *starts crying and pulls asuna close to her*

Kirito: hehe... You're up for a challenge if you're facing me in a fight, you bastard.

Heathcliff: oh really? You sure about that?

*they begin fighting*

Heathcliff: well, I guess this is the end for you. Your hp has already dropped into red.

Kirito: just because my hp is at red that doesn't mean I can't fight you!

*heathcliff pulls out two daggers from behind*

Heathcliff: hehe... Why don't you say goodbye to your precious family now before I finish you off!

kirito: I don't think that's necessary.

Yui: wait, what are those things Heathcliff is holding behind his back? Hold on! Those are daggers! *she says in her head*

Heathcliff: bye bye, "kirito-kun"! *heathcliff throws the daggers at kirito*

Yui: Papa!
Asuna: Kirito-kun!
*yui jumps in front of Kirito and the daggers hit Yui*

Kirito & Asuna: YUI!!

*asuna and kirito run to Yui who is badly injured*

Asuna: *grabs Yui and hugs her tight. Asuna begins to cry* Yui!! Are you okay?! Yui!!

Kirito: *begins to cry* Yui... Why... Why for me...?

Yui: papa... Because...because I...I love you...

Kirito: *grabs Yui and hugs her tight* Yui, please don't go! I love you so much! It's all my fault... I'm so sorry!

Yui: no, I'm sorry. If I had stayed home and listened to you, mama, you, or me wouldn't be in this mess...

Asuna: Yui! Please! Don't leave us! We both love you so much!!

Yui: mama, papa, when people are near you, you make them happy. You made me happy. I love you... Smile mama, papa, make people happy...

Asuna: we can't smile without you Yui! You're our hope!! Yui!!

Kirito: Yui please! Don't go! Don't die! We smile because of you!!

Yui: goodbye mama, papa. Thank you...I love you...

Kirito: YUI!!! NO!!! PLEASE!!! COME BACK!!!! *starts bawling his eyes out*

Asuna: *tears pour down her cheeks* Yui... *she runs back to the house, goes in her room, locks the door, and cries* Yui...

Kirito: *runs back to the house and knocks on Asuna's door* Asuna... I'm sorry... It's my fault... It's all my fault... I'm... I'm sorry... *cries*

* asuna doesn't answer *

Kirito: maybe I should leave...

🌸🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647K 32.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
760K 35.6K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
972K 52.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
309K 17.7K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...