Sword Art Online After Story Chapter 3

{2 months later}

Kirito:it's been two months since Asuna started feeling stomach pains. We took her to the doctor a few times but nothing was wrong with her. Yui has been fine and calm about it but I know deep inside she's scared to death.

Asuna: *tucks Yui in for bed*

Yui: mama? Can you tell me a story?

Asuna: sure. Anything for you. What about I tell you a story of the time your papa slapped me?

Yui: okay! I can already tell this is gonna be good!

Asuna: so, a while ago, before we had you, I was home alone cooking dinner. Your papa was out with Klein battling some monsters. I didn't think he would be home for a while so I went to hang with Lisbeth and Silica. Papa got home early and thought I was there but I wasn't.
*kirito walks into the room*
He got worried and tried to call me but I didn't have my phone with me. He was about to call the police when I walked into the room. He was crying like I died or something. He walked over to me, hugged me and slapped me in the face. I was so mad that I... *gets inturrupted by Kirito*

Kirito: ehehe... I think we should stop the story there. Anyway, it's late.

Asuna: okay. Goodnight precious. *kisses Yui's forehead*

Yui: goodnight mama. Goodnight papa.

Kirito: goodnight Yui. I love you.

* Asuna and Kirito get in bed*

Asuna: Kirito-kun, I have something to tell you.

Kirito: what is it Asuna? You look worried.

Asuna: well, you know how I've been having stomach pains a lot lately? I know why.

Kirito: go on...

Asuna: well, Im shutting down...

Kirito: Asuna, *his eyes tear up* what do you mean you're "shutting down"?

Asuna: I mean I'm dying. I don't know how but the last time I saw the doctor, she said my body was shutting down and I only have just a month or two to live... I'm sorry...

Kirito: but, what happened? Two months ago we were having the time of our lives and playing at the water park, and now suddenly our family is ending?

Asuna: I'm sorry if you're angry but I can't help it if I'm dying.

Kirito: I'm not angry at you. I'm just... It's just... I don't want our family to end this soon! I can't smile without you! You're the reason I'm even in SAO right now! I love you more than my life!

Asuna: Kirito-kun! I'm so sorry!! I love you too much to leave you too! I don't want you to suffer!

*asuna leans over to kiss kirito*

Kirito: Asuna, I love you so much... *wipes his tears away*

*looks over at Asuna but she is already asleep*

*night passes*

Kirito: *pokes Asuna's cheek* good morning! How are you feeling?

Asuna: good morning. I'm feeling fine.

Kirito: Great! Yui and I made breakfasts for you! We made your favorite. apple pie and French toast with 3 strips of bacon!

Asuna: aww! Kirito-kun! You didn't have to!

Kirito: of course i had to! You're my beautiful wife!

Asuna: thank you, I love you. Wait a second, where the hell is Yui?

Kirito: Hm? She was here just a minute ago! Where is she!!?

* they run outside looking for Yui*

Asuna: YUI?! YUI!? WHERE ARE YOU?!!

Kirito: Asuna, I'm gonna look in the forest! Stay here!
*runs into the forest*

Asuna: Kirito-kun! *runs after him*

* they run in the forest for a long distance until they see a figure in front of them*

Kirito: Asuna! Don't hurt yourself running!

Asuna: I don't care if I hurt myself! I need to find her!

Kirito: stop! What's that in the distance? It looks like... A person holding something... Yui!!!! *runs ahead to the figure*

Asuna: what!? Yui?! *runs toward the figure*

Kirito: *sees heathcliff holding Yui with a sword almost touching her neck* Heathcliff!! What the hell are you doing with her!?

Yui: papa! Mama! Help me!!

Asuna: Yui!!

Heathcliff: hehehe... I found this little one running in the forest.I asked her where her mother and father were but she didn't cooperate so that's when I got annoyed.I knew she was your child.

Kirito: *pulls out his sword*
Put her down now! Or you're gonna wish you were never born!

Heathcliff: oh really? Take another step and I'll cut your daughter's neck!

Asuna: You wouldn't! What ever happened to you being the nice guy! The leader of a guild! The person who everyone trusted!

Heathcliff: well, I'm afraid those days are over missy! Like I said, step forward or annoy me, I'll kill the girl!

Kirito: Yui! Don't be afraid it'll be alright!

Yui: *nods her head*

Kirito: Heathcliff I swear. If you even touch my daughter your gonna die for sure.

Heathcliff: hm? I couldn't hear you, could you speak up?

Kirito: damn you bastard! *charges at Heathcliff with his sword* you're done for!

Asuna: Kirito- kun!! Be careful!

*heathcliff drops Yui and draws out his sword*

Asuna: Yui! *runs over to yui and hugs her* are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?

Yui: no. I'm okay. *starts crying and pulls asuna close to her*

Kirito: hehe... You're up for a challenge if you're facing me in a fight, you bastard.

Heathcliff: oh really? You sure about that?

*they begin fighting*

Heathcliff: well, I guess this is the end for you. Your hp has already dropped into red.

Kirito: just because my hp is at red that doesn't mean I can't fight you!

*heathcliff pulls out two daggers from behind*

Heathcliff: hehe... Why don't you say goodbye to your precious family now before I finish you off!

kirito: I don't think that's necessary.

Yui: wait, what are those things Heathcliff is holding behind his back? Hold on! Those are daggers! *she says in her head*

Heathcliff: bye bye, "kirito-kun"! *heathcliff throws the daggers at kirito*

Yui: Papa!
Asuna: Kirito-kun!
*yui jumps in front of Kirito and the daggers hit Yui*

Kirito & Asuna: YUI!!

*asuna and kirito run to Yui who is badly injured*

Asuna: *grabs Yui and hugs her tight. Asuna begins to cry* Yui!! Are you okay?! Yui!!

Kirito: *begins to cry* Yui... Why... Why for me...?

Yui: papa... Because...because I...I love you...

Kirito: *grabs Yui and hugs her tight* Yui, please don't go! I love you so much! It's all my fault... I'm so sorry!

Yui: no, I'm sorry. If I had stayed home and listened to you, mama, you, or me wouldn't be in this mess...

Asuna: Yui! Please! Don't leave us! We both love you so much!!

Yui: mama, papa, when people are near you, you make them happy. You made me happy. I love you... Smile mama, papa, make people happy...

Asuna: we can't smile without you Yui! You're our hope!! Yui!!

Kirito: Yui please! Don't go! Don't die! We smile because of you!!

Yui: goodbye mama, papa. Thank you...I love you...

Kirito: YUI!!! NO!!! PLEASE!!! COME BACK!!!! *starts bawling his eyes out*

Asuna: *tears pour down her cheeks* Yui... *she runs back to the house, goes in her room, locks the door, and cries* Yui...

Kirito: *runs back to the house and knocks on Asuna's door* Asuna... I'm sorry... It's my fault... It's all my fault... I'm... I'm sorry... *cries*

* asuna doesn't answer *

Kirito: maybe I should leave...

🌸🌸