Sword Art Online After Story Chapter 4

Kirito: maybe I should leave

Asuna: *opens door* don't you ever say something like that. I love you and you love me. You wouldn't leave. *slaps him in the face. Tears run down her face*

Kirito: I thought that you wouldn't care because its my fault she's gone...

Asuna: it is not your fault. It's Heathcliff's fault. And i do care. i care because i love you!

Kirito: I'm sorry I said that. I'm just not excepting the fact that yui has left us.

Asuna: I'm not either. Neither am I excepting the fact that I'm dying. I'm having a hard time understanding what is going on still. It just all happened so quickly.

Kirito: Asuna, I promise I will not let you die... I don't want to lose you too! *cries* look at me, I've become such a crybaby... So much has happened in the past 2 months that I just want to lock myself away.

Asuna: kirito-kun... I had no idea you felt that way... You should've told me.

Kirito: the only reason I didn't tell you is because I was scared to. I was afraid that if I told you, you would get the wrong idea and hate me.

Asuna: i would never hate you! I love you to pieces!! *has tears running down her cheeks* Just promise me this. promise me you won't say crazy stupid things like your going to leave. Because I know deep down in my heart that you would never do something like that.

Kirito: your right. I was being stupid. I can't think straight right now. I think I just need to rest and have some alone time. *walks to his bedroom and gets in bed. Then Asuna gets in bed with him*

Kirito: hmm? I said I needed to rest alone.

Asuna: why do you need to be alone? I'll stay here with you.

Kirito: well, I guess there's no problem with that. *throws Asuna on top of him*

Asuna: *giggles* your the best. I'm glad I met you. *kisses him*

Kirito: *pulls her close to himself and continue to kiss. They kiss for a while*

Asuna: you really are a good kisser...

kirito: I guess that's my job to kiss my beautiful wife. *hugs her*

*they laugh and play around for a long time and then they start making out*

Asuna: hold on for a second. I need to take a breather.

Kirito: asuna? Are you okay?

Asuna: I don't know. I'm feeling horrible again.

Kirito: then let's go to the hospital.

Asuna: okay. That's probably a good idea. *coughs*

*kirito carries asuna to the hospital and check in*

Doctor: Your name is Asuna Yuuki correct?

Asuna: Yes sir.

Doctor: and this is your third time here at the hospital in the past few months?

Asuna: yes that is correct.

Doctor: so, what's been bugging you or hurting you?

Asuna: well, 2 months ago I started getting really bad stomach aches and I though I had a cold or something. when I went to the hospital the first time, the doctor said there was nothing wrong. But the second time I went, the doctor said my body was shutting down and that I would pass away in two months.

Doctor: what doctor did you see the second time?

Asuna: I think her name was Dr.Kaya.

Doctor: did you go to this same hospital the second time?

Asuna: yes

Doctor: I believe that the second doctor was a fraud.there is no Dr. Kaya working at this hospital. But let me test you a few times to see what really is wrong.

Asuna: okay.

Doctor: Mr. Kirigaya was it? May you please step out for a moment?

Kirito: yes sir.

* the doctor tests asuna for 20 minutes*

Doctor: wait here. I'll have your results out in 15 minutes. Mr. Kirigaya, you can come back in. *the doctor walks out of the room*

Kirito: so, how did it go?

Asuna: it went well. Some parts were a little awkward though.

Kirito: I hope the second doctor was wrong about you.

Asuna: me too.

*doctor walks back in the room*

Doctor: We have verified your results. I have good news and bad news.

Kirito: what's the good news?

Doctor: the good news is, Mrs. Yuuki, you are pregnant with a baby girl.

Asuna: ah!

Kirito: Asuna that's amazing!!

Doctor: the bad news is the baby may not survive. she is not in the best condition at the time. and im sorry if this is unexpected, but the baby will arrive in two weeks. You have been pregnant for quite a while but I guess you never noticed.

Kirito: 2 weeks?! What?! How?! And she might not survive?!

Doctor: I told you she has been pregnant for quite a while and hasn't noticed. Has Asuna been very active in the past 8 months?

Kirito: yeah she has.

Doctor: if that's the case, I'm 75% sure that your baby may not survive. I'm very sorry but if you'll please excuse me, I have a meeting to attend.

🌸🌸

__________________________

SHELLO! Sorry I haven't been writing a lot. I'm just soooo busy and I barely have time to write at all! Chapter 5 will be out soon! Thank you for reading!!
- Nyan Nyan
________________________