The it girls Demi, Miley and...

By Fyeahjemi

There are 3 girls named Demi, Selena and Miley they are the 'IT' girls of Wishmore high. There will be some p... More

The it girls Demi, Miley and Selena
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
NOT AN UPDATE BUT U SHOULD READ IT
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Part 22

chapter 7

223 4 3
By Fyeahjemi

what has happened lately-Demi was asked by Mr Daniel to stay behind and he held her hand....

(Demi's Pov )

"Wait," Mr Daniel says, he stared right into my eyes, and said " oh, sorry I just wanted to tell you if you ever need help, with the work I won't mind helping," he gave me his number and he was began to blush, I say thanks, I shake his hand and whisper in his ear, "If you ever need help with anything just ask me;" his eyes widen and I smile and walk out of school,  but no ones in the car park anymore.

I decided to drive home, then I will go to Miley's house.

RUM, RUM, RUM "SHIT" my car isn't working,  damn it!!!! "are you ok, miss lovato?" I turn around, and start to cry. "aww, miss Lovato please don't cry, how about I take you home,?" I look at him with a smile and Nod. I get into his car and we go, "I'm sorry, I look like a mess," he looks at me and says " I think you look beautiful,"

I look at him and start to feel very nervous,  I say "thanks Mr Daniel" "no problem, and please outside of school you can call me Josh."

We finally get home and I invite him in, Josh accepts and comes inside. I offter him a beverage he askes for water, we walk into the kitchen and I give him a glass of water, I feel like butterfly's are forming my stomach. "So.. miss lovato" I cut him off and aske him to "call me Demi," he nods and says " so... Demi, this is where you live?" "yes" I say. "I should be on my way back to my house," I nod and see him to the door, before he leaves I ask "Josh" "yes" he responds, "did you mean it when you said that I was beautiful,? " "of course I did" I smile and try to kiss him, but he backs away and says, "Demi you are a wonderful girl and trust me if I wasn't ur teacher I would be very interested in you, but I can't....   "FINE!"

I yell and try to hold back my tears, he hugs me and says "I wish, I could but I can't," Josh kisses my cheek and walks out the door. I go up stairs, to my bathroom and look in the mirror, I think to myself,  you are ugly and no one will ever love you!  I go to my razors, and cut my wrist 3 times, I can't believe I'm doing this again:(.

Authors Note/////////↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

♥ I didn't want to put this sad bit in but this is how she actually finds someone new!!!

I promise the next pov will be very long:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 20.1K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
2.3M 118K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
151K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...