chapter 7

what has happened lately-Demi was asked by Mr Daniel to stay behind and he held her hand....

(Demi's Pov )

"Wait," Mr Daniel says, he stared right into my eyes, and said " oh, sorry I just wanted to tell you if you ever need help, with the work I won't mind helping," he gave me his number and he was began to blush, I say thanks, I shake his hand and whisper in his ear, "If you ever need help with anything just ask me;" his eyes widen and I smile and walk out of school,  but no ones in the car park anymore.

I decided to drive home, then I will go to Miley's house.

RUM, RUM, RUM "SHIT" my car isn't working,  damn it!!!! "are you ok, miss lovato?" I turn around, and start to cry. "aww, miss Lovato please don't cry, how about I take you home,?" I look at him with a smile and Nod. I get into his car and we go, "I'm sorry, I look like a mess," he looks at me and says " I think you look beautiful,"

I look at him and start to feel very nervous,  I say "thanks Mr Daniel" "no problem, and please outside of school you can call me Josh."

We finally get home and I invite him in, Josh accepts and comes inside. I offter him a beverage he askes for water, we walk into the kitchen and I give him a glass of water, I feel like butterfly's are forming my stomach. "So.. miss lovato" I cut him off and aske him to "call me Demi," he nods and says " so... Demi, this is where you live?" "yes" I say. "I should be on my way back to my house," I nod and see him to the door, before he leaves I ask "Josh" "yes" he responds, "did you mean it when you said that I was beautiful,? " "of course I did" I smile and try to kiss him, but he backs away and says, "Demi you are a wonderful girl and trust me if I wasn't ur teacher I would be very interested in you, but I can't....   "FINE!"

I yell and try to hold back my tears, he hugs me and says "I wish, I could but I can't," Josh kisses my cheek and walks out the door. I go up stairs, to my bathroom and look in the mirror, I think to myself,  you are ugly and no one will ever love you!  I go to my razors, and cut my wrist 3 times, I can't believe I'm doing this again:(.

Authors Note/////////↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

♥ I didn't want to put this sad bit in but this is how she actually finds someone new!!!

I promise the next pov will be very long:)