chapter 6

DING DONG! yay class is over now it's lunch time, I ask Justin if he would like to have lunch with my friends and I he nods.  I walk with him to the cafeteria. I see Miley with oh  god Nick, I start to feel dizzy then Justin askes "are you alright? " I give him a smile and we walk to the table. I greet Miley and Nick, Miley turns to Justin and askes for his name his says " Justin Bieber, " she smiles and nods.

I can see Nick looking a little bit jealous of Justin, but I don't have a crap.

"Hey my basic bitches " we all laugh and Demi sits down right between Nick and I, thank goodness, she looks right at Justin and askes for his name, he responds with "my name Justin Bieber, " Demi licks her lips but she realized that I like him so she shakes his hand and smiles, she asks what do we have next but only Miley makes her happy. Demi turns to Miley and they hug, I feel a little left out so Demi hugged me; and I give her a reassuring smile and nod.  DING DONG Everyone left to go to class, luckily I have another class with Justin:)

The class we go to is music, but Justin askes me if I wanted to ditch, I was a little unsure of what to say but I ended up saying YES! We ran out of school and went to his special place, hopefully he doesn't rape me.

I get in his car and we drive away, he askes me questions and I respond with whatever pop's up in my head, he askes me "have you ever ditched school before,? " I look at him and shake my head, he smiles and says " So I'm ur first;)" with a smirk, I laugh and said only with this, we talked a little more than we arrived at the special place.

It was kinda a dump but it was on a cliff over the whole town. My eyes grew wider and wider we both just sit there taking in the beautiful scenery,  I look at the time and say "SHIT"  Justin looks at me with a concerned face, "what's wrong? " he says I tell him "I need to get home and pick up my car at school, !" he tells me not to worry and to get in the car immediately I followed his instructions for the first time. 

We get to the school as the other kids were getting out.

I start to laugh at how fast we were driving. Justin walked me to my car, I thanked him for the wonderful day, he smiles and leans in for a kiss, I put my lips right on the top of his and we kissed for a while but we pulled away, because we needed air, he kissed me again but only on the cheek  "see you around, uh.. um" he said, I feel my cheeks burning, I got in the car and screamed out "OMFG, HE ACTUALLY LIKES YOU!!!!!"

*NOT SURE IF I WILL CONTINUE ON? IT SEEMS LIKE I'M NOT THAT GOOD:( I have a lot of ideas but no one ever follows, votes or  comments:( and I don't care if I suck at punctuation and that type of crap!:/ :) anywhores ILYSM