Magic (Cube SMP Fanfic) (Disc...

Por Candy_Writes

Magic is something dangerous and risky to use. There's good in it, but if it gets in the wrong hands; it can... Más

Chapter 1: Morphing Powers
Chapter 2: Zara Academy
Chapter 3: First day
Chapter 4: Broom Racing
Chapter 4: Faceless Shadow
Chapter 5: I'm Alex
Chapter 7: Halloween Dance

Chapter 6: Demon

33 2 2
Por Candy_Writes

-Alexis-

I was walking around the halls to get to the library, then bumped into this girl and we both fell.

"I'm so so sorry!" She said. "It's fine" I said. She got up and helped me off the ground. I grabbed my books. "I'm Lily Parker by the way" said Lily. "I'm Alexis" I said. "Your in Willow?" She asked. "Yep and your in waterstone" I said. "Yep. It was nice meeting you Alexis" said Lily. "You too Lily" I said.

I continued walking to the library and I tripped. They don't call me clumsy for nothing. "Are you ok" he asked. "Yea I'm fine. Just clumsy" I said. "Your in the same house as me" he asked. "I guess so" I said. "I'm Jordan by the way" said Jordan. "I'm Alexis" I said. "So you heading to the library" he asked. "Yep" I said. "Do you mind if I come with you" asks Jordan. "Sure" I said. (I cri everytime. I feel like bayani has been forgotten ;~;)

-Library-

"So your an ice creplin" asks Jordan. "Yea, so Jordan...how did you find out about magic" I asked. "Well my old town is totally against it, but how I found out well...I was mad" said Jordan. "I found out mine when I was 5" I said. I saw a dog walking around the library and hanging around me like a hawk. "Sean I know it's you" I said. Sean turned back. "Aw man" said Sean.
"So Jordan what is your power" I asked. "I'm half demon" said Jordan. "Oh..." I said. "Yea it's crazy" said Jordan.

I dropped my book and I went to pick it up. While I was on the ground I saw a cat. Holy mushrooms that little stalker.
"I'll be right Jordan, can I hold on to this book for me" I asked. "Sure" said Jordan. I grabbed the cat and went into the hallway. I grabbed my water spell that I created in blood magic and used it on him. He turned back. "Hey!" Said Sean. "What the heck were you doing" I asked. "He's a demon he could do anything" said Sean. "He seems too nice for a demon. Don't you think" I asked throwing him a towel. "I won't do it again" said Sean. "Good, because next time I'll throw you out the window" I said.

(A/N: Hope you enjoyed!)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

185K 5K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
329K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...