bad boy love

By lexy190s

Adam is a new kid in June high school and he has really abusive parents which make him want to just disappear... More

Adam
Inside the bar
Abby's past
Adam And Abby
Abby Gose Home
Abby And Sam
Adam's House
Inside Adam's House
Abby Tells Adam What Happened
Back At School
Inside The School
Math Class
Outside Of The Math class
Abby And Kate
The Ride Home
Adam's And Abby's House
Inside Abby's And Adam's House
Abby And Adam's First Date
Adam And Sam's Fight
Going To School
At School
Adam Tells Abby That He's A Wolf
Abby Gets Attacked Again
The Abandoned cabin
Adam Saves Abby
Abby And Adam's Second Date
Inside The Bedroom
Dealing With Abby's Mother
Adam's Past
Abby Meets Andy
At Andy's House
Abby Tells Adam The Huge News
Adam's And Abby's Wedding
The Hospital
Going Home
The Baby

Abby Goes Home With Adam

191 10 2
By lexy190s

Abby leans back against the seat in the car and Adam grabs her arm and squeezes her hand so hard from his frustration that he doesn't realize that he's squeezing her hand too hard until she yelps in pain and pulls her hand away from his and glares at him in a way that could set him on fire if only she had the power to do so she would because hand hurts like a son of a bitch that she starts to cry.

Adam looks at Abby and asks in a very harsh voice "What the hell was you doing in the woods Abby Sara Spahr?"

Abby looks at Adam with pure hatred for him because she hates when he says her middle name it makes her want to punch him in the face but she thought better of it and answered his question "I was kidnapped by my psychopathic ex-boyfriend and I managed to escape his deadly hold on me."

Adam growls and struggles with all of his might not to pull over the car and punish Abby right there and then but he knows that it's not her fault that she has a psychopathic ex-boyfriend wants to kill Abby and it's Adam's goal to stop Sam before he does her.

Adam pulls into the driveway to their house and helps Abby inside the house.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4.9K 41
What's so special about this time? Even Scarlett Adams wondered. After witnessing the death of her parents at the age of four, her whole life was a...
388K 16.4K 117
The leading business man SANSKAR MAHESHWARI whose life is an open book falls in love with a cardiologist Dr. SWARA GADODIA whose life is full of myst...
625K 29.8K 38
Jack is born against all the gender stereotypes and she loves to punch people for no reason. When she meets Calvin, things change -- it's not like a...
345K 9.6K 39
#Completed Violet Lee, a girl who have to act all shy and innocent like every other nerd. But she isn't actually a nerd like people think. Let's jus...