The Girl With Flame Red Hair...

By writeforever52

Shirayuki and Akastsuki are sisters both born with unusual colored hair. Being twin sisters they've always be... More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: Flame Red Hair
Chapter 3: Freedom
Chapter 5: Escape
Chapter 6 1/2: A Day Alone (must ready what's in bold REALLY IMPORTANT)
Chapter 6: Testing
Chapter 7: Sexist
Chapter 8: Dream
Chapter 9: Survival
Chapter 10: Hostage
Chapter 11: Fight
Chapter 12: Recover
Chapter 13: Arrival
Chapter 14: Bells
Chapter 15: Izana
Chapter 16: Questions

Chapter 4: Kidnapped

7.2K 165 23
By writeforever52

Capital city of Clarines: Wistal

"Uh escuse me." -Akatsuki

"We have a meeting with Kiki and Mitsuhide in the imperial guards... "-Shirayuki

"Ah-!? Ah-could you be... " - Guard

WhACK

"Yes! We've been informed that his highness Zen would have some guests!"-Other guard

"Zen?"-Shirayuki

The guards then parted the gates and allowed the twins to walk onto the castle grounds.

"Wow it's sooooo big and beautiful!" Akatsuki said in awe as she spun around bumping into a maid.

"Ah I'm so sorry I'm so sorry I'm so sorry!" Akatsuki repeated as she bowed her head.

The maid put her hands up and said,  "No it's quite alright no need to apologise. You're his highness Zen's guest right? Come, this way."

Following close behind the twins quietly wispered among themselves.

"Geeze Akatsuki try not to hurt yourself while we're here."

"Shirayuki I said I was sorry. It's not my fault I was born clumsy." Akatsuki whined.

Shirayuki let out a sigh.

"Besides the point. You've always been getting hurt since we were little. You need to be more careful."

"Yeah, sorry." Akatsuki said, pouting a bit.

Shirayuki let out a small laugh, it was starting to look like she was the elder sister of the two. There was then the sudden sound of fast paced footsteps and from around the corner came Zen.

"Ahh! Prince Zen your guests... " The maid said the moment he appeared.

"Shirayuki, Akatsuki!?" Prince Zen said with both shock and confusion.

He came to an complete stop and the twins politely greeted him.

"Sorry for intruding." Shirayuki said with a smile.

While Zen talked with the maid, both Akatsuki and Shirayuki were looking around for the two aides that had summoned the twins to the castle. Once Zen and the maid were done talking with each other she walked off, quietly murmuring about if tea would be alright.

"Um Zen, Mitsuhide and Kiki-" Before Akatsuki could get the full sentence out Zen shushed her and held his hand up to keep the twins by the wall as he peered around the corner.

"Right now I've been scattered around."-Zen

"What?"-Shirayuki

"I'm trying to exercise myself a bit. I can't let my body become dull after doing so many official duties." Zen explained.

Seeing as how Zen for some mysterious reason was covered in leaves, Shirayuki said, "So basically you're escaping your official duties?"

"Well, yeah." Zen admitted.

"Typical Zen." Akatsuki sighed.

"I haven't seen you both in a while." Zen continued, changing the topic. "So I thought I'd take a little time off and complain some... "

Turning his body to face the twins, with a charming smile he said, "So, we finally got to meet, Shirayuki."

"Hmm?" Shirayuki sounded, blushing a bit.

"...But..."

Zen too began to turn red due to the awkward atmosphere and didn't say much more. They just stared into each others eyes until Akatsuki cleared her throat. (Third wheel)

"This feels formal..."

Just then from around the corner came Mitsuhide and Kiki.

"They're not in the guest rooms nor in the gardens-"

"Ah. Mitsuhide, Kiki!" Akatsuki exclaimed in excitement.

Zen clicked his tongue.

"Hey Akatsuki, Shirayuki! Good morning-uh, Zen what are you clicking your tongue for?!"

As Akatsuki and Shirayuki spoke with Kiki, Zen with a fake smile pointed to the other direction and laughed saying, "That's fast Mituhide. You've already caught up with me? All right, it's my turn to run after you next!"

"Uwah! He's trying to drive me away, Kiki!" Mitsuhide cried out to Kiki but she just ignored him, carrying on with her conversation.

"It's rare to see you both here." Kiki said with a smile.

"Yes but we'll be heading out of town today." Shirayuki said, returning the smile.

Putting her hands behind her head and looking in the other direction, Akatsuki now remembering something said, "Now that I think about it... Zen told us to tell him in times like these soooo... "

In quick response Zen turnt his head and yelled out, "What!?" 

(Poor Mitsuhide, he's in a corner sulking)

"Don't tell me the very day! Where are you going?!"

"We're going on a day trip on a ship until it reaches the vicinity of Mount Koto."-Shirayuki

"The town ahead near the ocean, huh? At first, I planned to sneak out of the castle to accompany the both of you. But I guess it can't be helped now... I'll see you off at the port." Zen said as he began to lead the way.

"Thanks... " Akatsuki said in response.

Fast forward

"Shirayuki, aren't you already a pharmacist?" Zen questioned.

"Yes, but I want to practice medicine using my own medical plants."

As the two talked among themselves Akatsuki was looking around the port. Watching to see when the ship would come and on cue it came. Tapping Shirayuki's shoulder to let her know that the ship was here, Shirayuki said her goodbyes and began to make her way towards the ship. Akatsuki was about to follow when Prince Zen for a moment stopped her.

"I'm curious..." He began. "Aren't you too going to apply to become a court pharmacist?"

"Being a pharmacist isn't really my cup of tea, I mean, I only know the basics when it comes to that kind of stuff. I'm more of a 'blacksmith or swordsmen'."

"I see..."

"Akatsuki!" Shirayuki called.

"Coming!" Akatsuki answered back.

Before she left Zen teasingly she said, "See you when we return, Prince Zen."

Fast forward

~In Koto town~

It was chaotic, the moment the twins reached town they were surrounded by pedestrians.

"Hey girl, that's some rare hair color you got there. I'm a sailor so I travel from place to place, but I've never seen red hair."

"What, red hair! ?"

"There was a huge rumor in Tanbarun before, there's some girls that the stupid Prince was facinated with, and wanted to make them his own but couldn't!!"

"Oh?"

"What are you doing here today? Sight seeing?"

"Uh, kind of." Akatsuki answered but it sounded more like a question.

"Mostly, so yes." Shirayuki said, giving a much better response.

After asking some questions about the boat at night for when they return to the capital, the twins then made their way towards the forest where they received much unwanted attention. Of course the looks the little children gave were adorable.

As Shirayuki picked some herbs, Akatsuki continued to look around.

"Isn't Clarines such a beautiful place?"
-Akatsuki

"It truely is. I makes you wonder... all right got it."-Shirayuki

"Wait it makes you wonder what?"-Akatsuki

Suddenly Akatsuki's vision blurred and she fell back.

'W-whats happening!?"

"Sorry about this but it looks like that red hair of yours is pretty useful." A male voice said.

That was when everything went black.

'Shirayuki!"

Ok finally i updated. This chapter felt a little wierd so sorry if the writing style changed. I'll be sure to make the next chapter better. Thanks for all the votes and comment below about what u think.

Until the next chapter,
                                            ~Nyaa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 1.2K 21
It's finally time for Shirayuki and Obi to return to Wistal castle when all of a sudden prince Zen's comes to them, what for? Later Izana, Zen, and S...
1.3K 14 35
A sequel story to my Love is all around. It's a brand new adventure with new characters as well as the main group Zen, Shirayuki, Kiki, Mitsuhide, Ob...
2.8K 74 34
This story has been Completed on July 8, 2017 Princess of Clarines returns home from a mission. Home again with her Brother Prince Zen. She meets two...
239K 5.9K 38
I'm Mirayuki, you may already know Shirayuki whose my younger sister. I've come back after so long just to find out she ran away with a Prince. So wh...