Could It Be Forever (Book 1...

By SourFig44

Looking back it all seems like just a dream but when reality sets in we look back an think... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
UPDATE ON MY BOOKS

Chapter 14

375 1 0
By SourFig44

I was swept off my feet by Rheese as soon as we got inside his apartment. He picked me up like a groom would carry his bride over the threshold.
"I'm gonna have my way with you, Liz," his words came out with a primal need.
His mouth was so close to mine that it's felt like the words was dancing on my lips.
I combed my fingers through his hair, bringing his mouth down over mine. He claimed my kiss and made it his.
I let him take control cause I couldn't think straight, too consumed by him.
Laying me down on his bed, he pulled back from our kiss, his eyes dark with burning desire. "I'm coming now. Lay still," his deep husky voice commanding me.
He gave me a peck on the lips, smacked the side of my thigh and disappeared from my view.
I gasped, my mouth hanging open at the sudden change in his mood.

***Rheese***

Liz stood at the edge of the water and I thought how lucky I was to have found such a gem, thousands of miles from home.
Her body turned my way and she caught me staring at her and turned back, facing the ocean.
I couldn't help but think about the way I made her unravel by the seems as she came.
It made me want to stay here by her side and never leave.
I loved everything about this girl.
The way her dark curly hair hanged on her shoulders, her body and how all the curves were in all the right places. Her tanned smooth olive skin that my hands played upon.
God, their was nothing that was usual about Liz. She stood out above all the women I knew or worked with.
I still needed to make up my mind on the post I was offered of becoming a partner at Dr. Van Dyk's practice as head plastic surgeon.

Damn, I was a lucky basterd and Liz belonged to me.
I got up and walked to her but as I came closer, I could see her body shaking a little and heard a cry escape her mouth.
I wrapped my arms around her, turning her to me but when I looked into her glassy eyes, I saw sadness.
I knew she was not over the fact of me leaving. It broke my heart to think that my action had her crying again. I held her tight in my arms, promising her that I'll come back and all I could do was hope that she would believe in my promise.
We went back up to my apartment and when I opened the door I scooped her up in my arms.
I needed her so badly the moment and then she pressed her lips to mine.
I carried her to the bedroom, putting her on the bed, breaking out kiss and giving her a smack on the left thigh.
I told her to stay on the bed and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I turned on the tap, getting the perfect temperature, and threw in some lavender bath salts under the running water.
The lavender would help her relax.
While the water was running, I lit all the candle that was scattered around the bathroom.
I wanted to create the perfect atmosphere for what was to come.

***

As I was laying, obeying his orders, I could hear the sound of running water. I raised my head looking in the direction of the bathroom but the door was closed.
When Rheese immerged a few minutes later, he looked at me with fire dancing in his eyes.
He moved with ease across the room till he was standing in front of me.
"Come, I ran a bath," his sexy voice broke through his lips.
I held out my hands to him and he pulled me up against him.
My hands settled on his chest wanting to explore but he turned me around, closing my eyes with his hands and steered me to the bathroom.
We came to a hault and Rheese removed his hands that was covering my eyes.
"Hope you like what I did, baby."
I opened my eyes, adjusting to the dark room. The light reflecting on the walls from the candles that was lit. The bathroom looked tranquil and I stepped further into it.
"Bathing by candle light. I like...Didn't think you were the romantic type," I said, turning and winked at him, smiling.
The bathroom was adorned with different size candles, with the smell of lavender hanging heavy on the air.
"What can I say...you bring out the best of me," Rheese spoke in a low seductive voice.
"Lift up your hands. I want to take of your clothes."
I stuck my hands in the air, ready to be stripped from the fabric that kept me from feeling his lean muscular body against mine.
As he went along taking off my top, soft kisses followed, trailing up my stomach, avoiding my breasts. I closed my eyes, reveling in his feather like kisses. I watched him bend down, hooking his fingers in my pants and pulling it down to the floor.
Next was my panties that went the same way but as he came up, he kissed all along my legs, thighs, working his way up to my tummy.
I closed my eyes, memorizing the path his lips took and then the kisses stopped. I let out a muffled whine, wanting the kisses to continue, making my irritation known.
I finally opened my eyes and caught Rheese biting his bottom lip while staring at my breasts, settling those peersing blue eyes on my lips.
His lips made contact with mine and I was lost in him once more.
Capturing the moment, imprinting every touch and feeling to last forever.
My hands moved to his crotch, feeling his erection calling to be released.
I broke our kiss and moved down trailing kisses over his chest till I got to his V, till I was on my knees.
My eyes locked with his as I unbuckled his belt and slowly pulled his jeans down his hips, taking his boxers with it, freeing his erection.
I took his erection in my hands, positioning the tip at my mouth. I pressed my lips on the head of his cock and opened my mouth to take him in, not breaking eye contact, wanting to see what I do to him.
As soon as I took him in my mouth, he let out a rumbling roar. His tongue licking his lips with the sensation he was feeling. His eyes giving him away of what he wanted to do to me.
I felt so powerful seeing Rheese coming undone and knowing I'm responsible for it.
The more he groaned and moaned, the more my own need started presenting itself.
I could feel the inside of my thighs getting wet with my sweet nectar. He grabbed my head, pressing it to let me take him in completely, filling my mouth with his cock. My head bobbed rhythmically and I could feel him growing bigger in my mouth, his orgasm rising.
"Fuck...I'm gonna squirt in your mouth if you don't stop," he said, gasping in between words.

I wanted to taste him and kept going, picking up the pace but he pulled out of my mouth.
"Let's get into the bath. I don't want to come in your mouth. I want to have you in the bath," he took me by the wrist and janked me up.
I climbed into the bath and Rheese followed after taking off his t-shirt, revealing his six pack. He was all muscle, built to perfection.

The water was hot as we settled down in the bath, rising up around us, heightening our arousal.
We sat opposite each other with my legs over his.
I shimmied my ass till I was straddling him. He was hard as a rock and I positioned his erection in between my folds by my entrance. I slid over his member, pressing him all the way down my shaft.
My walls stretched to accommodate his manhood, filling me up.
We both let out moans of pleasure as we started moving our bodies, finding our perfect rhythm.
I threw my head to the back, moaning. My curls dipping in and out of the water as ripples of pleasure washed over me.
The water splashed around us as we moved but we didn't care.
"Oh god ,Liz..." his muscles tensed up as his orgasm spiked. "You feel so fucken good inside me...fuck."
My walls tightened around his erection as he grew bigger inside of me ready to let go. He cupped my breasts in his palms, massaging it, sucking and biting each one.
"Oh...Rheese," I screamed as I reached my climax. The world faded away with only myself and Rheese in it.
His body shook as he reached his own climax, squirting his hot semen deep inside me.
I wanted the feeling to last forever, feeling sated.
Our bodies went rigit as we came down from total bliss.
I let out a giggle as he flopped to the back of the bath out of breath.
"Oh god Liz, you will be the death of me still," he gasped, trying to catch his breath.
I placed my hands on the side of the bath and lifted my ass up to release him from my folds.

Smiling at me he took the sponge and poured on some liquid soap and started washing me.
He got to my arm pits and I started giggling uncontrollably.
"Are you ticklish?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "Now I know your weakness."
He aimed for the same spot again but I got out of the bath in a flash, leaving him behind.
I dried myself while Rheese bathed and by the time he finished I found my way to the bedroom.
He followed behind me, hot on my heels. I jumped on the bed and jumped off the other side as he tried grabbing my legs but missed.
"You want to play?"
"No...no! I'll come to you willingly, just don't tickle me," I shouted.
We climbed on the bed from opposite sides and met in the middle.
Our naked bodies pressed against each others and we started the dance of love all over again.
Taking us to new highs, where only we existed.

***

I woke up with Rheese snoring softly next to me, his one leg stretched out over both my legs, pinning me down. His long blond hair covering half of his face as he layed on his back, fast asleep. I moved a few strands out of his face, kissing him softly on his shoulder.
I wiggled his leg off mine and went to the bathroom.
I washed my face and brushed my teeth not wanting Rheese to catch my morning breath. Next I tried making my unruly hair desent by putting my curls in a high bun.
I tiptoed out the room in search of my phone and found I had two miss calls from Beth.
I dialled Beth's cell and looked at the clock on the wall, seeing it was past nine in the morning.
"Liz, I tried getting hold of you!" Beth's voice came howling threw the cell. She didn't even give me a chance to greet her.
"What's going on, Beth?"
"Mr. Beck called the office to speak to you but I told him you'll be back after your leave. He sounded pretty pissed off. What going on?" the concern in her voice told me I'm in trouble.
"Did you tell him about my mom?" I asked her.
"I did...but he didn't seem interested in hearing anything," Beth replied, anxious about the situation.
"Don't worry, Beth. I'll deal with Mr. Beck when I get back," I said, trying to calm her down.
As I said goodbye to Beth, Rheese cleared his throat making his presence known.
"What was that all about?"
"Just my boss being an ass," I said.
"Breakfast," I asked, trying to change the subject.
Rheese looked at me, undressing me with his eyes.
"No, no boy," I pointed my finger at him. "I know that look. Not now. My stomach needs food."
I walked over to the kitchen and got some orange juice from the fridge. I poured two glasses and handed the one to Rheese.
"Rheese...I need to go and see my mom this morning."
"No problem, babe. We can have breakfast at the Waterfront before we visit your mom. How does that sound?" Rheese asked.
"Sounds great," I replied and finished my juice.

It was another beautiful summer day in the mother city. I wore a strappy dress with sandles and Rheese had on a jeans with a golf t-shirt and takkies. We sat at Ferryman's and ordered two mega filter coffee's and two full english breakfasts.
Every time the waitress came she would lustfully look at Rheese and it started to annoy me big time. It wasn't long and she was back again while we were eating to ask if we needed anything else but looked in Rheese's direction.
"Do you mind leaving us to eat?" I asked her, raising my voice in a higher tone.
She just gave Rheese a smile and left.
"Do I detect a hint of jealousy?" he asked.
I didn't answer and went on eating my food.
When I didn't answer him, he took my hand in his from across the table and squeezed it.
"You know that I'm your and yours alone, Liz."
His touch send my heart racing again but I needed some clarity.
"Am I?"
"Yes, you know I'm yours," Rheese said without hesitation.
"Are we exclusive, Rheese? You never really asked me to be your girlfriend. I don't expect you to anyway. We haven't known each other that long..." I went on rambling.
"Stop it. Do you want me?" Rheese asked, loweing his voice.
"What kind of question is that? Do I want you? Isn't it obvious. Who else do I want? Do you see me sitting with anyone else? You know you were my first and most probably my last."
"You still didn't answer me," he squeezes my hand again, wanting an answer.
I held my breath not knowing if I should reveal how I truly felt about him. I played with my egg on the plate still contemplating my answer.
"Yes, I want you." I lowered my eyes, giving him my answer.
"Look at me," Rheese tilted my chin up so that my eyes met his.
"I want us to be together. Your mine and I'm yours."
Rheese being my first sexual partner meant a lot to me. Maybe him being my first bonded us together in some way. I really didn't know.
I looked at him wondering if he really meant every word.

We finished our breakfast and made our way back to his car, walking side by side with his hand around my waist.
We drove to the hospital and found a parking close to the entrance. I went to reception I see if we could go up to the ward, while Rheese went to get my mom a gift.
Rheese bought some flowers and a box of chocolates at the gift shop in the hospital, to give to my mom. We took the elevator up to the orthopaedic ward where her room was.
When we got there the doctor was busy examining her and she spotted us at the door.
"Elizabeth! Come in, come in," she called past the doctor that was busy with her. "Rheese, you too." She waved her free hand, calling us to come closer.
"Hi, mom," I leaned over to hug and kiss her. "Dr. Frost," looking at his badge in his white coat. "I am Elizabeth and this is Rheese," extending my hand to greet the doctor and introduced Rheese to him at the same time.
"How is my mom getting along," I asked.
"She's back on her feet. She started physical therapy yesterday, so I gave her the all clear to go home tomorrow," the doctor replied.
The doctor said goodbye to us, moving to his next patient.
"Is that for me, Rheese?" asking about the flowers and chocolates Rheese was holding.
"Oh, yes Mrs. Forbes," Rheese replied, handing the flowers and box of chocolates to her. She handed the flowers to me to put them on the side table.
"You can call me Lillian, Rheese. No need for the formalities," giving Rheese a smile.
My mom seemed to have warned up to Rheese and I appreciated the fact that she was trying.
Our visit came to an end just before my mom's lunch was served.
I told her I'll pick her up before eleven the next day.
I still had to find out what time Rheese had to board his flight back to London. I pushed the thought to the back of my mind, not wanting to deal with it at the present moment.
I was walking along side Rheese consumed by my thought when he took my hand in his, rubbing his thumb along the side of my hand.
"Liz, you're quite. Is something on your mind?"
Thinking maybe I should just ask him and stop avoiding the inevitable.
"I...I was just thinking that I haven't really asked you what time you have to be at the airport tomorrow," talking to the ground instead of looking at him.
He stopped in his tracks, took my face between his hands, to make me look at him.
"My flight leaves in the evening, Liz. I'll come with you tomorrow to fetch your mom. Don't stress. We have enough time."
He leaned forward and kissed my lips lovingly, when his cell sounded from his pocket.
"Hi, Rheese speaking... Oh hi, Keith..."
He went on talking to Keith as we reached the car and climbed in.
I sat waiting for Rheese to finish his conversation with Keith.
Rheese turned to me to mime what Keith was saying but I couldn't make out what he was trying to say.
"I'll tell Liz about it. Okay, see you later lad."
"That was Keith. We meeting the boys for drinks and then dinner."
"When you say the boys, so you mean Keith and Ben?" I wanted to find out if I would see my bestie again.
"Yes, Ben will be there."
Rheese started the car and we drove back to his place.

I took a shower by myself this time while Rheese was confirming his flight back home. I was busy drying my hair when he walked into the bedroom.
He walked past me to the bathroom to take a shower aswell. I was dressed in a black jumpsuit when Rheese came out the bathroom.
He looked sexy with the towel wrapped around him, low at the hips exposing his V. His blond hair hung wet on his shoulders with droplets of water dripping on his chest and back. He simply looked delicious.
"Are you oogling my body?" he said, catching me off guard. "Do you like what you see?" he started closing the distance between us. "Tell me. What do you want?" I replied, smirking.
I stared at him, wanting to touch him but didn't. We needed to meet our friends and I wasn't gonna be late.
"I like very much what I see. Maybe later tonight I'll tell you what I want but for now you need to get dressed." I could see the frustration in his eyes, wanting me but he knew I was right.
That didn't stop him from taking off his towel revealing his erection to me.
I let out a laugh and walked past him with my shoes in my hands, to the lounge.
I got an ice cold beer from the fridge to cool me down from seeing Rheese all naked and went to sit on the balcony.
The early evening summer breeze swept around me, touching my skin that was exposed.
Rheese has brought my world to life in such a short time and he now occupying a permanent space in my heart.

***Rheese***

I woke up to find myself alone in the bed. Faint sounds came from the kitchen and went to investigate. Liz was standing with her back to me when I saw her. Her hair sat on her head in a high bun, looking gorgeous in her summer dress. I could easily let myself get lost in her body.
She was talking to someone on her cell, sounding annoyed. I cleared my throat letting her know that she was not alone. Liz looked troubled but she didn't want to go into too much detail about the call. I didn't push her on the subject and suggested we go out for breakfast before visiting her mom, seeing that sex was out of the question.
We were sitting having our breakfast when the waitress came around to ask if we needed anything but the way Liz reacted to the poor girl, made me realise how much she cared about me.
Liz was actually jealous over me.
She must have been insecure because when I tried reassuring her that I'm her's, she lashed out at me.
Yes, I didn't say we were exclusive or say she is my girlfriend but I didn't think I had to. My actions should have been enough confirmation.

When we got to the hospital, I went into the gift shop while Liz was at reception. I bought flowers and a box chocolates for her mom and then I realised I haven't bought a christmas gift for Liz.
I looked threw the cards and found one that read - 'You are always in my thoughts and heart'.
I bought the card but needed to get hold of Keith.
I would not leave Liz by herself the day before I was due to leave and Keith wouldn't mind running an errand for me.
Liz found me at the gift shop never suspecting anything and then we went up to see her mom.

When we walked back to the car after an hour, visiting her mom, Liz was too quiet for me and her eyebrows was pulled up. I knew immediately something was bugging her.
Over the past two weeks I have become very firmiliar in regards to reading her body language.
She said she just wanted to know when my flight was leaving. I knew better. She was worried about us.

Keith phoned me when we were walking to the car but Liz was in earshot and I couldn't talk about the gift I wanted him to get.
When we got home, I left her to take a shower without me.
I called Keith and he agreed on getting the gift.
I asked him to get a plain rose gold bracelet and to have the words - 'The only one who holds my heart, Rheese ' - engraved on it.

I had a shower and when I got back into the bedroom, I saw Liz touching me all over with her big brown eyes.
I wanted her so badly but we both knew that if we had to physically touch one another, we would never make it to dinner.
She was obsessed with my body as I was obsessed over hers.
After she left the room, I got dressed in a pair of formal black pants and a cotton white shirt. I left the first two buttons untied, exposing a little chest hair. I put on my formal black shoes and went to the lounge to find Liz.
She was on the balcony sipping on a beer.
I looked at Liz being deep in thought and wondered what she was thinking of.

#####################
Hope you enjoyed another chapter in the lives of Rheese and Liz.
P

ris

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1K 12
A young woman who battles deep-rooted insecurities, faces the ultimate test of love and friendship when she discovers the people she trusted the most...
74 4 12
This is not a HEA. This book is a companion Novella to the Blackrock series. Scarred Hearts - Taking Chances - Infinity & Always. It deals with t...
5.4K 273 24
A nineteen year old black girl escapes the clutches of her abusive father with her pregnant twin sister. Less than a week later, she's left to mother...
197 20 44
NOTE! looking at rewriting this book **** Mature Content **** Book is for 18+ This is my first book, i am in no means a professional and hope you enj...