You Were Always The One (Jaim...

Por simplyadrianaxo

If you love something let it go, if it comes back it's yours forever, but if it doesn't then it wasn't meant... Más

1. New Beginings
2. She Won't Chase Him Anymore
3. Trying To Push You Out
4. Try A New Life Without You
5. Wherever You Are
6. Ghosts
7. My Heart
8. I Swear It Will Get Easier
9. Red Lights Flashing
10. Good For You
11. War Zone
12. We're Good We're Solid We're Gold
13. Floral and Fading
14. Right Beside You
15. Waking Up
16. I Just Wanna Scream
17. Without You
18. I Can Hear You In The Wind
19. Everything Is Alright
20. Trigger My Nightmare
21. Because Of You
22. Million Dollar Houses
23. Colors & Promises
24. I knew I loved You
25. Feeling Sorry
26. I Might Be Perfect With You
27. I Could Sing You A Song
28. This Christmas
29. Give Me That Swing
30. One Step Closer
Sweet Serenity
32. We Can't Stop
33. Time Has Brought Your Heart To Me
34. Then There's Faith In Love
THANK YOU.
Epilogue
Kissing In Cars [Concert Video]

31. Do It Now Remember It Later

125 9 2
Por simplyadrianaxo

Bachelor Party

"Okay I got my toothbrush and shoes." I mumble standing in front of my suitcase that was open on the bed.

"Jaime! The guys are here!" I hear Arianna shout from downstairs.

"Coming!" I zip up my suitcase and carry it downstairs to the front door where the guys were entering with smiles spread on their faces.

"Are you ready for a crazy ass weekend?" Casey asks with a grin.

"I've dreamt of this day since I was a kid." I laugh.

I go to the kitchen where the girls where standing around with their bags ready to go as well.

My mom was in the living room with Lilah seeing as she and my dad are house and babysitting for the weekend while we're away.

"Well our cab is outside too, so we should get going." Danielle says looking at her phone.

"Okay mom, we'll be back on Monday." I say going around to give her a hug.

"Okay, you all enjoy your trips, we'll be here when you get back."

I smile and grab Lilah then place a kiss on her cheek while telling her my goodbyes, Arianna doing the same right after me.

We all file out of the house and to our cars, I help Arianna put her suitcase inside the awaiting taxi then give her a hug and kiss goodbye, "Have fun babe."

"You too, don't get too shitfaced." She laughs.

"There's no promises with these guys." I laugh pointing to the group of guys behind me.

I feel her body vibrate from the laugh she releases then smile before giving her one last kiss.

I get into the passenger seat of my brother's black SUV then head off to our destination, Las Vegas.

Not only did I bring my groomsmen but also Casey since he's like a brother to me.

The road trip wasn't as long as expected, four hours in the car with these guys can go by quickly.

Within minutes of driving into Vegas we pulled up to Cesar's Palace hotel, Chris handed the valet guy his keys as we began getting our things down then walked into the main lobby.

I followed Vic who went straight for the receptionist desk, "How can I help you gentlemen?" She asked with a smile.

"We had a reservation for Fuentes?" He says as more of a question.

The girl begins to type things into her computer, "Okay we're wanting the penthouse suite?"

"Yes ma'am." Vic says with a smile.

She tells him the price and he hands her his card, we all sent him our money that we pitched in, even though they argued with me on not paying but I did so anyway.

"Okay so here are your room keys, you'll be at the Palace Tower room two-thousand eight hundred and eight, enjoy your time here."

We all say a thank you and walk towards our building, "I'm ready to get this party started." Casey says with a laugh.

"I think this is it." Tony says pointing to the tower.

We follow Mike inside and to the elevator, all piling in and taking the ride up to the top floor, we roll our suitcases down the hall and to a double door room, Chris pushing his card into the slot on the door which quickly unlocks it.

When we went inside it was nothing like I thought it'd be, a small lobby space with a guest bathroom on the right, when you walked further into the suite there was a large living room with a flat screen TV hung on the wall next to it was a bar, different brands of alcohol on display.

On the other side of the room was a medium sized dinner table next to a large window that overlooked Las Vegas, the view was amazing and unbelievable.

Behind the living room was a small hall way that had two rooms, both with double beds and a bathroom down the hall.

Now, my room, which was the master was across the living room, a king sized bed that I was sharing with Tony. It had another window with a view and a huge ass bathroom that I know Arianna would fall in love with if she saw it.

"Okay guys, what's first on our agenda for the night?" Chris asks as soon as we finished putting our things in the rooms.

"Dinner then we could just walk the strip?" Tony suggests.

"Maybe a bit of gambling?" Mike grins.

"I mean it is Vegas." I laugh.

"Well then let's get this show on the road." Vic says with a clap.

We each get changed into something other than road trip clothes that consisted of basketball shorts and a t-shirt.

I pulled on some black skinny jeans then a black and white polka dot button up shirt, but they weren't huge polka dots, they were tiny ones, the last time I wore this shirt was for the APMA's but luckily it still fit.

I placed a black suit coat over it and rolled the sleeves up to my elbow, still showing off a quarter of my tattoo sleeve.

I tied on some all black vans and secured my gold watch around my wrist then sprayed on some cologne before grabbing my wallet and a pair of sunglasses.

When I walked out of the room all the other guys were slowly coming out of theirs, Mike was the first one to make his way to the bar, looking at all the bottles then picked Grey Goose with a smile.

"First shot of the night gentlemen." He says grabbing six shot glasses to begin pouring the clear liquor in each.

"Hell yeah." Casey says going over to him.

We each stand around the bar and get handed a glass, "Okay a toast." Vic begins.

"To a kick ass bachelor weekend and to my boy Jaimito, congratulations on finding your soulmate."

Mike lifts up his glass, "To Jaime and Arianna."

We each put ours in the air and tap one another's before downing the liquor quickly, the heat of the vodka sliding down my throat made me wince slightly.

"Hell yeah!" Casey says slamming his glass down on the bar.

We each file out of the room and down to the lobby where people were swarming around, either going to the casino or a show.

We walked out into the busy sidewalk and began our way to a restaurant that Tony made last minute reservations at, it was down the street so we didn't have to grab a cab and waste money, we just walked the five-minute distance and looked at the things going on around the strip.

"Tony Perry party of six." Tony says to the hostess that greeted us as soon as we stepped in.

"Okay gentlemen, right this way."

She grabbed six menus then lead the way to our table, this was a steakhouse which is something I've been wanting for the longest time now, so needless to say, I was ready to eat.

"Only a few weeks Jaime, are you ready?" Casey asks while taking a sip of his beer.

"I've been ready; I just want the time to hurry."

"I remember when we all first met her that day at the restaurant, it feels like just yesterday." Mike says.

"I always knew there was someone out there to put you in your place." Chris follows getting us to all laugh.

"Yeah she definitely does that."

"So I think we'll go to the club's tomorrow, do some casinos tonight, we can save the shit faced ideas for tomorrow." Mike says with a smirk.

"It's been forever since I've been shit faced." I laugh.

"Well you better drink loads of water big boy because it's going down tomorrow." Vic says patting my back.

Once we finished up dinner we began walking the strip again, all the flashing lights from every bar and club that was open for the night, lines circling around buildings with girls in short dresses clinging onto guys who wore half opened shirts and gold chains around their necks.

"Let's go in here." Chris says leading the way inside the Bellagio casino.

When we made our way inside, we quickly saw how busy and insanely packed it was with people playing cards or the slot machine. I made a b-line for the bar first to get a drink to start me off for the night, "Do you guys want anything, first round is on me." I say pulling out my wallet.

They each give me an order to which I just repeat it to the bartender who quickly pulls out beer bottles to hand to each of us. I slide a thirty to her and tell her to keep the change then retreat to one of the many games going on.

We make a stop at the tellers table to get playing chips, I start off small and ask for five hundred dollars, it'll be real hard to explain to Arianna how I lost a thousand in one night, so I'll just play it safe.

"Let's go play some blackjack." Casey says nodding his head towards a table that was empty.

As soon as we walk up to the table two other guys sit down as well, I place one hundred dollars in chips down while Casey puts two hundred.

The dealer starts to hand us our cards and the game begins.

I had already won about two hundred dollars, plus the one hundred I put in at the beginning, I was feeling lucky and thought I'd try my chances somewhere else.

I went for something easy and began playing the slot machines, winning a few extra bucks there until Vic called me to go play one more round of blackjack with them.

Chris handed me another beer and pushed me down on a seat, he was sitting out on this round so I was up against my bandmates and Casey who's been on a roll this entire night.

I had my two cards adding them together to get ten, if I won this game then I would go home with a good amount considering the fact that I put in my last three hundred dollars.

"Hit me." I say hoping my number would be a good one.

I flipped over the card and was met with an eight, I smiled and hid my card then waited for him to get back to me.

"Fold." I say, showing him my eighteen.

He flipped his over to reveal a seventeen, and that was my last win for the night, I walked out with eight hundred when I originally started with five.

When we left I was already feeling the buzz strengthen due to the good amount of beers I was handed inside.

"Let's go inside this bar." Tony suggests leading the way inside a bar playing loud music.

"Shots on me!" Casey says as soon as we make it to the bar.

"Shots of Hennessey, please." He asks the bartender.

We were each handed a large shot glass of Hennessey, I knew I'd regret this in the morning.

I downed the liquor quickly, letting it slither down my throat, "Here Hime-Time." I hear from Mike who hands me a beer to chase it down with.

I take a sip and sit on one of the stools at the bar, Vic doing the same next to me.

"Holy shit." I mutter as I stare off in the distance.

"What?" Chris asks.

"This time in two weeks I'm not gonna be single anymore, like this is it." I say looking at each of my friends.

Mike cracks a smile then chuckles, "Bartender, yeah let's get another shot, make this one Crown."

After a few seconds Mike pushes another shot glass in my face, "Come on, keep up Hime."

I laugh and take the glass from his hand, I swallow the liquor and wince at the strong taste, if I wasn't feeling buzzed before, I'm definitely feeling it now.

By the end of the night all I could remember was being thrown in a taxi cab with the other guys laughing and talking until I completely blacked out.

I woke up with an urge to vomit, I quickly threw the covers off of my body and ran for the bathroom, dropping myself in front of the toilet to let all the contents of my stomach out.

I hear the others make their way into my room, light talking as they get closer to the bathroom, "Is he throwing up?" I hear Vic say.

"Yeah I've never seen him get out of bed that quick before." Tony laughs.

I continue to vomit what was now an empty stomach, "GOOD MORNING HIME TIME!" Casey shouts getting my head to throb from the headache I'm now getting.

"Yeah that's right let it all out big boy, but get ready because we're doing it all over again tonight." Mike laughs.

I shake my head and flush the toilet after a minute of making sure that I was finished. I get off the floor and go to the sink to brush my teeth and rinse my mouth with some strong mouth wash.

"Come on and get dressed, we're going to eat." Tony says as I walk back to the bed.

I simply nod and pull out my suitcase to look for something to where for the day, I slipped on a pair of jeans then a black shirt that faded into grey at the bottom of it, I tied on a pair of black and white vans then strapped on my black and gold watch which finished up my outfit.

I pulled my phone off of the charger and was met with a text message from Arianna,

Rae: Have they killed you yet? Lol

I laughed at her text then sent a reply back.

Jaime: Well I already woke up over a toilet, but I survived night one. Round 2 tonight (Skull emoji)

Rae: I'll kill them if I don't have a fiancé by the end of this weekend.

I laugh at her response and send a text back before leaving the room.

I met up with the others in the living room where they were either on their phones or looking around the hotel again to see if they missed anything spectacular.

"Okay what's the plan gentlemen?" I say with a clap to my hands to get everyone's attention.

We ended up walking down the street to a restaurant for brunch, seeing as all of us were dying of hunger this morning.

I looked over the menu and decided on a ham and cheese omelet, "We should go out to Rehab Beach Club after this." Mike suggests from across the table.

"Yeah it's pretty hot out and seems like a good idea." Tony agrees next to me.

"I'm cool with that idea."

"Take a picture of us." Tony says to Vic while handing his phone to him.

I grabbed my glass of water and Tony took his small white coffee cup in hand and held it by the handle while sticking his pinky out in the air, we each puckered our lips and sucked in our cheeks to make a goofy looking face and watched as Vic snapped the picture.

Tony sent me the picture so I took the liberty of sharing it with Instagram,

Ptvjaime: Bachelor party weekend: dia dos! Already woke up sick from drinking too much chocolate, round 2 tonight! #letsgetit #HimeTimeBachelorWeeknd

We finished up our breakfast and went back to the hotel to grab some towels and our swim trunks, "Who's got the tickets?" Chris asks as we all head out of the hotel room again.

"I do." Casey responds holding them up for us to see.

We hailed a taxi and had him take us to the Hard Rock hotel, when we showed up it was alive and in full party mode.

If you've never been to or heard of Rehab Beach Club, it's pretty much what it's called, a shit load of people in the various pools provided, lounging sections with drinks and food all around, and a DJ playing music unless they have a performer.

We found our lounging section after going to the bathroom to change into our swim trunks, Mike going to the bar to order our first beers of the day.

We were in the middle of talking and drinking when Vic's phone began to ring, he scrunches his eyebrows then answers it, "This is Fuentes."

Vic starts to laugh then look around until he spots someone getting us to each look to where his gaze is, from a building next to us on what looks to be the third floor we see Jack Barakat standing on the balcony waving like a mad man.

"Alright cool." Vic says before hanging up.

"He's coming down here." He says putting his phone on his seat.

A few moments later Jack pops up with a beer in his hands and Tally Cooperman, "Hey what's up!?" He says giving each of us a bro hug.

"Just partying." Mike says with a smile.

"You guys remember Tally right?" Jack says pointing to Tally.

"Duh, of course we do." Casey says as Tally gives us a bro hug as well.

"So what are you guys doing here?"

"It's this kid's bachelor weekend so we brought him up here to have a good time." Mike says pointing to me.

"Oh shit that's right! You and Arianna are tying the knot in a few weeks!" Jack says in realization.

"That's awesome man, congratulations." Tally says with a smile.

"Thanks bro." I smile in return.

"Well look, how about we all go out tonight and live it up?" Tally suggests.

"Sounds like a good idea, we had some thoughts if you guys are down. He's not allowed to know what's happening tonight." Casey laughs getting me to shake my head.

"Hell yeah, let's do it."

We made plans to meet at our hotel tonight around nine to do whatever they had planned, I'm low key kind of scared to see what their up to on our events for the night. Knowing these guys, I'll probably end up in a strip club or something.

We enjoyed the rest of our time at the pool until it was already nearing three in the afternoon, "Hey let's head out, I wanna go to the Gold Spike." Tony says.

I agree and begin grabbing my things, we go change back into our clothes then take a cab back to our hotel to drop off the pool things, I trade my flip flops for my red vans then follow the guys out again and towards our next destination.

The Gold Spike is this bar that has a whole bunch of games to play like giant beer pong, bean bag toss, pool, darts, whatever you can think of they had it.

"Let's play a round of pool." Mike says going over to an empty pool table.

The place was already buzzing with people either at the bar or outside playing games, Tony handed me a beer to start me off and I took it gratefully, I told myself not to be uptight on the drinking tonight, I was too worried that I'd fuck up but remembered that I'm with these guys and they won't let me do something stupid.

I lost the first two rounds of pool but came back in vengeance on the third try against my brother. We moved on to the outside games and began playing bean bag toss, a game we were all really good at seeing as we usually play it when we're on tour or at our parties back home.

I stopped drinking after my second beer so that way I could enjoy the dinner we're going to have then get ready to go all out afterwards.

I've done my share of drinking plenty of water today to prepare myself for a less painful hangover tomorrow.

I hopped in the shower as soon as we got back to the room so I could freshen up for the night, as soon as I exited the bathroom Tony entered, I used this time to get dressed before he got out and found me naked.

I situated myself in some black skinny jeans then buttoned up a white dress shirt, tying a black neck tie under the collar of my shirt.

When Tony got out of the bathroom I went back in and began doing my hair, blow drying it first then straightening to give it the usual 'Jaime spike', as Arianna would say.

I put on a grey suit coat on and rolled up the sleeves to my elbows like always so that my tattoos still show, then strapped on my watch before spraying myself down with a generous amount of cologne.

"Are we ready guys?" Chris asks once we all enter the living room.

"Let's head out." Casey says leading the way out.

We picked this Mexican restaurant down the strip and were seating quickly since Casey had made reservations this morning.

I skimmed over the menu and immediately chose some chicken enchiladas, I ordered my pregame beer and began sipping on it while waiting for our food to get here.

"So what are we doing tonight?" I subtly ask, since they won't tell me.

"Nice try, you won't find out until later." Chris laughs.

"As long as I don't wake up over a toilet again in the morning." I instruct.

"Well, we can't promise that, that's why we've been giving you water all day so don't say we don't care." Mike smirks.

"I trust you guys, but I also don't trust you guys." I say laugh.

Once the food came I dived in, having not ate since lunch, this was what I've been waiting for.

"I have a question." Casey speaks up.

"Does Ari make homemade Italian food since she's Italian?"

I swallow what's in my mouth before answering, "Yeah she usually makes pastas, she's learning to make calzones since it's one of my favorites."

"Damn and why don't you invite?" Casey asks with a serious expression getting me to laugh.

"Next time, I got you bro."

When we all finished our dinner and beers we decided it was a good time to head back to the hotel where we'd meet up with Jack and Tally to head out for the night.

We walked out of the restaurant, though, and were quickly greeted by them in front of a long black limo, "What's going on?" I ask but without question they pushed me inside.

Jack began rummaging through the mini fridge and pulled out a liquor bottle, pouring generous amounts in small shot glasses then passed them around to each of us.

"To a great fucking night that's about to go down." He says raising his glass in the air.

I threw the liquor down my throat and began drinking a beer that was passed to me while the limo took us to somewhere I didn't know.

The limo came to a stop after a good ten minutes and Jack was the first to get out along with Tally and Casey who kept saying "Come on, come on!"

I followed them out and began laughing as I was right in front of a gentlemen's club, I fucking knew it.

"Come on Hime Time, one last time seeing another girl's ass in your face before you tie the knot." Mike laughs.

I walked in behind them being greeted by a female hostess who took us to our table right in front of the stage, Tally brought us all beers while Jack got the shots.

"Drink up, there's no room for noobs here Jaime." Jack laughs as he pushes a shot glass of Jack Daniels to me.

I smirk and take the glass in my hand then down it like it was a normal thing already.

The room went dark and a spot light hit on stage as the opening song came on and a handful of girls came out then began dancing.

The show was okay, and I'm not saying that in a bad way but it's just something I don't care for, especially since I got something better at home.

One of the guys, I'm assuming Casey, told a girl I was a bachelor so she came over to give me a very sexual lap dance, I did a good job at not looking like a douche but I really wanted her off of me, I laughed it off with the guys but was thankful when she finally finished and went back on stage.

As if they don't know that I get private shows at home all the time.

When we left I was happy and ready to get the rest of this night started, we took a cab to a night club near the Palms hotel, and were finding ourselves going straight for the bar.

"First round on me guys." Jack says grabbing a bartender.

I order a Corona and get handed another shot, this one was a Jägerbomb, a shot I haven't had in a very long time, and a shot that was guaranteed to fuck me up if I drank at least three.

We watched from the sidelines as Casey and Jack went out to the crowd to dance with some random girls, when they came back, though, we had someone take a picture of all of us around our table.

It wasn't long before that was sent to Instagram,

Ptvjaime: Partying with the President of all parties tonight! @Jackalltimelow

"Shots!" Vic shouts carrying a tray of shot glasses.

We each take one and down it quickly, I was already seeing blurry and was now fully loosened up, I even joined the guys in the crowd to dance, a few girls dancing around me, they were cool about me not getting too close but hung out anyway and ended up being real nice and fun.

"So when's the wedding?" The blonde girl, Lucy, asks as we sit down at the table.

"In two weeks, July seventieth." I answer with a smile.

"Awe that's awesome, marriage is so much fun."

"Wait, you're married?" I ask with confusion.

She laughs and nods her head, "I've been married for four years, it's Janelle's birthday weekend so we came out here to party."

"That's rad, wives weekend out." I laugh.

"Definitely! I deserve a bit of fun too; she has two kids so we used this not only as her birthday party but a moms' vacation too." She smiles.

"That's good, you guys deserve it for sure, I keep telling my fiancé that too, we have a two-year-old and she's a hands on mom, sometimes I have to kick her out and make her go have fun."

"That's sweet, my husband says the same, he always encourages me to go out while he takes care of our kids."

"Hey what's up party people!" Jack shouts as he gets near our table.

"We're heading to our next club, do you wanna come?" He asks Lucy.

"No I think this is our last stop for the night, but thanks for the invite!" She smiles.

"Well it was nice meeting you Lucy, thanks for the sober talk." I laugh seeing as I began to sober up in the time we were talking.

"Likewise!" She giggles.

I follow the guys out and walk over to our next club, the night began to fade as the shots came, the moment I thought I was sobering up I was handed another beer or shot by one of the guys. I never once rejected it though, because this was my last big party before becoming a husband, so I wanted to live up each moment.

"Hime, get out of there." Vic laughs.

"Don't tell me what to do Victoria!" I slur as I begin walking into water.

"Shh guys we're gonna get in trouble if you don't shut up." Casey mumbles with a chuckle.

"Where's my beer?!" I shout with a glare.

"It's in your hand!" Mike laughs before tripping over his own foot landing gracefully on the grass.

"You guys, I want a burger." Tony says in deep thought.

"But Tony, you're a vegan."

"Oh shit, I am. Oh man I feel bad now." He mumbles with wide eyes as if he just insulted someone.

We all begin to laugh as I lay down on the steps of the hotel pool, the water rising just above my shoulders, my whole body under the water, still dressed in my suit.

"The water feels really nice; you guys should get in." I say with a smile and my eyes closed.

"I got numbers you guys." Casey says pulling out at least ten pieces of paper from his pocket.

"Damn." Mike drags out concentrating on Casey's movements.

"I'm fucked up." Vic says laying down on the concrete to look at the stars.

"Same." We all say in unison.

"My best friend is getting married you guys." Tony says.

"Awe who?" I ask.

"His name is Jaime." He answers.

I smile and look up at the stars, "What a lucky guy, tell him congratulations for me."

"Hey, you guys shouldn't be out here." We hear come from another direction.

"Shit." Vic says while getting up.

"The pool is closed gentlemen; you need to leave." He says while flashing his flashlight in our direction.

"We're leaving sir." Chris says dragging me out of the pool.

I stumble a bit and follow them inside our building, still dripping wet from the pool, then sit on the floor of the elevator as soon as we step inside.

"Jaime what are you doing?" Casey laughs.

"Popping a squat." I say.

When the doors open I refuse to get up so Tony and Mike drag me out, each of them walking like a newborn calf trying to use their legs for the first time, due to the amount of alcohol in their systems.

"One more round!" Mike shouts digging through the mini fridge, pulling out vodka and taking a swig straight from the bottle.

Everyone takes a drink but once it gets to me I decide to keep this party going by drink my fair share of the bottle, not caring what the consequence would be.

"Whoo!!!" Casey cheers.

"I'm fucking ready to party!" I shout.

--

I woke up in the bathroom of my bedroom, inside the tub hugging the bottle of Vodka tightly to my chest.

I pried my eyes open and quickly felt the banging run through my head, "What the fuck." I croak, my voice coming out hoarse.

I slowly get up and carefully step out of the tub then, without looking at myself, walk out of the bathroom and am met with a very trashed master bedroom. Tony was sprawled out on the bed with nothing but a pair of boxers on and a light saber in his hand while the other hand clutched a beer bottle.

I walked out of the master bedroom and walked into the living room to see Jack asleep on the floor and Vic next to him on the couch.

The entire hotel room was trashed, with red cups everywhere, the dining table looked to have hosted a beer pong war and each of the liquor bottles empty.

"Oh shit." I hear come from Mike's room.

I walk in and see him sitting on the edge of the bed holding his head in his hands.

"What the fuck happened last night?" I whisper.

"A fucking bachelor party." He says with a light laugh.

"Thank God I drank water." I say silently thanking myself for hydrating myself.

I finally manage to wake everyone up and silently began cleaning up, today was our last day in Vegas so we decided to keep this day a bit subtle and relaxing.

"Let's go get some food." Chris says once we all finished cleaning our mess.

I got dressed in some shorts and a tank top, I tied on some Nike's and put sunglasses over my eyes to keep the sun away.

Jack joined us for lunch today, ordering us a round of waters to help us recover from last night's events, "What the hell happened?" Vic laughs.

"Jaime loosened up." Casey chuckles.

"I just remember shouting over the balcony." Chris says.

"I remember getting a light saber." Tony chimes in.

"Where did you get that?" We all ask.

"That guy brought it, remember?"

"What guy?" Jack asks.

"I don't know, someone invited him and told him to bring a light saber and he did."

Casey pulls out his phone and begins looking at it, then his eyes go wide and his jaw drops, "This guy?!"

He shows us his phone to reveal a picture of Tony and Diego Luna, the guy who played Captain Cassian Andor in the new Star Wars movie.

"Oh shit, he was at our party!?" Tony says now remembering.

"What the actual fuck, damn I wish I could remember." Vic mutters.

"Vegas." Mike says.

We all look at each other and mutter in unison, "Vegas."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

645 55 23
Pierce The Veil fanfic
59.8K 1.3K 24
[complete] ❝I don't believe in love though, I never have and never will. I've tried to give love to so many people and they ended up brushing it off...
16.5K 325 26
"I feel as if I were to let go of you, right now, I'll open my eyes and you'll be gone, as if all of this were just a dream." "then don't," he whisp...
18.4K 404 22
"If you want to stay alive and not be in more shit, you won't move. Got it?" he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. #371 in emo. 11/05...