Avengers Preferences And Imag...

By ClintBartonsAss

Includes; Tony Stark Steve Rogers Clint Barton Bruce Banner Bucky Barnes Pietro Maximoff Wanda Maximoff Nata... More

How you meet
First Thoughts Seeing You
Contact Name
Pets you get together
How you hug
Best Freind
How you Sleep
Nicknames
Where you Kiss Them
Where they kiss you
Fights
How they get your Attention
Fights Pt. 2
Fights Pt. 3
Back together!!!
Favorite thing about you
Their Fears.
Clothing of theirs you always steal.
I Love You♡!!!!
Celebrity Male Crush.
Tv show you watch together.
Celebrity Female Crush
Child Talk.
Baby Names
!!!!
Their Favorite pic of you two
Please request somethinnngggg!!!!!
Fluffer Nutter
Loki Imagine
Couples Tattoos
Babies First Holiday!
If you want...
Baby's First Word
Child's First boyfriend/girlfriend
First birthday
MY SMOL BEAN
First cuss word
They die on a mission
They Cheat
Steve- Imagine
First day of school
Texts Between You Two
Songs they like but you hate
Song you love but they hate
Pick up lines
!!!!!!
Proposal
Pietro- Sad Imagine
Wedding-Tony (just pics)
Wedding-Steve (Just pics)
Wedding- Clint (just pics)
Wedding- Bruce (just pics)
Wedding -Bucky (just pics)
Wedding- Pietro (just pics)
Wedding- Wanda
Wedding- Nat(just pics)
Wedding- Thor (just pics)
Wedding-Loki
Questions
Best Friends -Imagine
What your kid looks like (child)
What your kid looks like (Teen)
Update
Q&A
Omgggg
Tony X Steve ; Being a parent.
You die in their arms
not an update but read plz
Bucky x Reader
NSFW Alphabet.
Pietro NSFW
Tony NSFW
Dating Them Would Include
birthday gifts to you
sex with them would include
i was tagged
NSFW Loki
Ending.
Sooo
Nothing to do.

Things you do together

13.6K 145 37
By ClintBartonsAss

Tony;
Dance to rock music when its dark out. Sometimes he will just pull you close and stand there holding you. He'll kiss your head and mumble how much he loves you.

Steve;
Show him new movies. You always like to show him horror movies because he isn't scared of the ACTUALLY scary ones, but stupid corny ones scare the day lights out of him.

Clint;
You like to cook together. Well, you cook and he hands you stuff after you yell at him for eating all the ingredients. (Me af)

Bruce;
He loves so rest his head on your lap as you read to him. Weather it be because he is stressed, bored or just wants to be close to you. He once hugged you like a Koala and made you read to him.

Bucky;
You two go to old styled dinners, you both love the whole 40's-50's thing, him for obvious reasons. He always orders The double decker hamburger with fries and a soda, where as you order a Chocolate milkshake, a normal burger and fries.

Pietro;
You two always have races, kinda. You play Mario Kart together. He never wins surprisingly. He even got beat by one of your niece's, she was 6.

Wanda;
You do each others hair, as dumb as it sounds, you always tie each other hair up like unicorns or Pebbles from The Flintstones. Or even temporary dye each others hair.

Natasha;
Even though she is a tough killing machine who looks hot af. She loves to just stay in and watch Netflix with you. Netflix and chill with Natasha Romanoff♡. She always pulls you close to her chest and buries her face in your neck when she gets tired.

Thor;
He likes to go shopping with you, he likes to see you try on clothes and look through toys, he watches you with the most love filled eyes. Just seeing you at peace with out a care makes him smile bigger then ever. He loves when you turn to him smiling like a kid when you show him a toy and talk about it so passionately.

Loki;
He loves to play video games with you, and not scary games even tho he is a bit creppy himself. He plays games like Minecraft, Battle Block Theater, SuperMeat Boy, Super Mario Bros, etc. Because when you die you always scream and freak out yet he will NEVER die. You are always yelling that he is cheating and using magic somehow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610K 12.6K 64
This book contains Avengers Preferences and Imagines. I am currently closed with requests. Some of the characters included are; Steve Rogers (Captain...
532K 8.7K 58
I am making preferences about *Steven Rogers *Tony Stark *Clint Barton *Natasha Romanoff *Bruce Banner *Pietro Maximoff *Wanda Maximoff *Thor *Loki *...
27.4K 215 98
title says it all. Please add, vote, comment. Request are open. Bucky Barnes, Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Wanda maximoff, Loki, Thor odinson, Bruce ba...
1.5M 32.3K 65
Avengers One Shots and Preferences! (COMPLETED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) Includes but is not limited to: - Tony Stark - Steve Rogers - Bruce Banner - Tho...