First day of school

Tony;
You and Tony home schooled Jackson so he was fine.

Steve;
They both were fine with it, it was you who cried like a baby and held Mary for 15 minutes so she didn't have to leave.

Clint;
Clint had Taylor home schooled because of him being a SHIELD agent and wanting to keep her safe.

Bruce;
Preston ran through the door before you even gave him a hug. A minute later he ran back hugged and kissed you two then ran back to play.

Bucky;
Makayla hated getting up as much as Bucky did, she ate breakfast slow so she wouldn't have to go. She took forever to get dressed. Once she go there she saw this little boy drawing in the corner making her smile big and run over after hugging you both.

Pietro;
Pietro, you and Wanda took Kathrine and Lilly to school that morning, all the adults were fine but Katherine and Lilly started crying and screaming holding onto you guys. It took 25 mins to make them let go and go play.

Wanda;
^^^
Natasha;
He stayed home with Clint's daughter Taylor.

Thor;
Thor didn't fully understand the school system, but who really does now-a-days. So when you two dropped David off he hugged him as if you were dropping him of at your parents place.

It was fine till he realized he had to go for more then one day.

Loki;
He cried like a little baby the night before in your arms because he didn't want Sophia to know.

She was going to an Earth school which he hated at first till you told him only the good stuff from your school life. She couldn't wait, she even woke you two up two hours before she was meant to get up just so you could spend the morning together and tell her about school.