How you meet

Tony;
You were supposed to be the newest Avenger, today you were going to meet them all and get settled in. You were walking beside Fury how was showing to to where they all sat. "Id like you guys to meet your new teammate, (Y/N)." He said and soon left to deal with something.

Everyone so far had said hello and stuff but Iron Man, big shot Tony Stark. That stuck up, party guy. Yayy. He was just staring at you as you raised an eye brow. "How you doin'?" He said making you roll your eyes at the Friends joke.

"Ill be better once i dont see you." You said making his face change to surprised as everyone else laughed. "I dont get it!" Thor's loud voice said.

Steve;
You were walking your dog after you got back from work. You were listening to music and humming not really paying attention to things around you.

You probably should have, it was about 7:30 the sun was going down. And you weren't in the best part of town. You were turning a corner when your shirt was grabbed and you were dragged back. You screamed and tried to fight the man as he grabbed your phone and wallet. "Leave them alone!" You heard a loud voice yelled as the man was hit away from you. You looked up to see Captain America standing in front of you.

The man who had attacked you layed unconscious on the ground now. He handed you your phone and wallet. "You shouldn't be out late ma'am(or sir). Would you like me to walk you home?" He asked nicely. You just sniffled and nodded as you both walked to your house

Clint;
Just cause im a billionaires kid, doesn't mean you get to kidnap me! You were being held in a mans arms, a gun pressed to your head as people shoot at some guy who was shooting arrows killing everyone! You jumped when an arrow flew passed your right ear.

You felt the arm let go of you making you run across the room and stop when a guy jumps down from somewhere and looks at you. "I have to get you home." He said grabbing your hand and pulling you out of the place filled with now dead bodies. "W-Wait! Who are you?!" You ask and try to tug your hand away.

"Names Clint, people call me Hawkeye. You can call me the guy who saved your cute ass" He said and pulled you along. You started blushing dark and let him take you home.

Bruce;
You were sent to Stark Tower to help Dr. Banner in his lab with a vaccine. As you finally got to the lab and opened the doors, he didn't look up. He was adding something red to a beaker. "Go away Tony. You already ruin the first try." He said not looking.

You cleared your throat and walked forward. "Um im not Tony. Im Dr.(Y/L/N) i was sent to help you with a vaccine.." you said making him turn around and blush. "O-Oh. Sorry, grab a chair and I'll explain everything he said blushing and turning back around.

Bucky;
You walked in the room to see a man with shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes sitting on the chair, half of his metal arm in his other hand. You smiled softly at him and sat by the chair sitting up everything. "Hi. Im Dr. (Y/L/N), what your name?" You said

He looked up at you as began to connect to two part together. "Bucky...Bucky Barnes." He said. You smiled and nodded. "Cool name. I had a dig named Bucky once." You said to make him smile, and it worked.

Pietro;
You had just gotten fired, your car broke down, phone dead. Nothing was going good for you. You were walking across the street to a payphone late at night when you saw bright lights and heard a loud honk.

You froze and waited for it all to be over. Nothing happened, you opened your eyes to see bright blue eyes looking back at you making you jump. The man chuckled and smiled down at you. "Watch where you're going ma'am (or sir). Cant have a pretty face like yours hurt in anyway." He said and zoomed of as you stood there a blushing red mess.

Wanda;
You were sitting in the park reading, you shifted a bit to get comfortable and knocked your book over. "Shit Crap!" You said and froze when a red light wrap around you book and it slowly floated back up to you.

You carefully grabbed it and looked down to see a girl walking away her glowing hands going into her pockets. She looked back and smiled at you, you almost fell out of the tree when she winked at you before turning away.

Natasha;
You were joining the Avengers today, you were a shapeshifter. As Fury led you to a room filled with the Avengers you looked around at them as he spoke to them. When your eyes met Black Widow's she smirked and winked making you blush dark.

Fury left you to talk to them all, when you walked past Black Widow she 'assidently' hit your butt making you jump and look back as she started looking at her nails. What you couldn't see was the smirk and light blush she wore.

Thor;
You and Thor had be best friends forever. Even though you weren't as powerful or anything like him and his family. Anytime he went out to the city he would see and you would talk and eventually became best friends.

One day he was talking to you when everything turned serious. You had finally told him why you were always out, no matter what day it was. You didn't have a home, no family, no friends. No money, no food or anything. He immediately insisted you come live with him, but in all honesty you were surprised he didn't leave or anything. Are arguing for an hour he finally threw you on his shoulder and took you to live with him.

Loki;
He was at the beach with the others. All the guys were swimming or playing some game. Nat was tanning and Wanda went to get Ice cream, Loki sat under the shade reading at book. Though he couldn't focus because of all the noise.

He sighed and sat down his book looking around. His green eyes stopped when he saw a beautiful, (H/C) girl(or boy) sitting there reading with head phones in. He smiled softly then jumpped when Nat spoke.

"Go talk to them you creep. Don't stare." She said before laying back down. He rolled his eyes and slowly got up after a bit of thinking. He walked over and chewed on his bottom lip as he stepped in front of the girl (or boy) making them look up and take out one ear phone. "Hi. Im Loki." He said making them smile and shake his hand. "Im (Y/N) nice to meet you."