WildFire

By Wildfire31

Devastated by her parents death Ana is left to help her sisters while they wait for their estranged brothers... More

Chapter 1: Waking up to a Nightmare
Chapter 2: Hard Breaks
Chapter 3: Bonding
Chapter 4: The Windows Cracked
Chapter 5: Getting To Know Each Other
Chapter 7: Fighting My Own Battles
Chapter 8: Prophet's Prophecy
Chapter 9: Coming into Your Powers
Chapter 10: The Sidhe
Chapter 11: What's A Little Monster Slime Among Friends?
Chapter 12: Duel and a Wedding
Chapter 13: Family
Chapter 14 You've been holding back
Chapter 15: Banshee Wail
Chapter 16: Sacrifice
Chapter 17: Who's to blame
Chapter 18: Gladiator

Chapter 6: Banshee's Prophecy

1.8K 131 1
By Wildfire31

CHAPTER SIX

BANSHEE'S PROPHECY

THIRD PERSON POV

Zak was sitting at his desk calling the household back home when a scream of utter terror ripped through his mind. He'd jerked to a stand and was rushing through the doors as he brushed minds with Ana. 

"Ana, where are you?"  

"I...I can't...spiders...ZAK!!!" He cursed trying to track her voice. 

"Where? Ana answer me now." He felt her terror and struggled not to panic. 

"Library. Passageway. I...god...Anything but spiders. I can't breathe...I can't..." He felt her losing control and was afraid what could happen with her powers. He dashed through the library and down the passageway as she screamed again and fell silent. He drew his swords and pulled forth light as he burst into an open room.

Shit, there were spiders everywhere he let out a warrior yell and started crushing them just as a blinding light filled the room. When he could see again he ran towards Ana as she stood there shaking. Her body was covered in bites and her eyes were wide and panicked. He paused two feet from her as vines slid from the ceiling and started caressing Ana's skin. Everywhere they touched the bite marks or the marks left over from Jar's abuse faded to nothing. When they left she was still shaking so hard her teeth were chattering and her eyes were still wide with shock. 

He stepped forward and caught her as she swayed. She collapsed into him as she spoke. 

"I...spiders...panic attack...I can handle anything but..." She shuddered then fainted in his arms. Caressing her cheek he lifted her all the way into his arms and turned from the room. His soul-mate was going to be a handful but Goddess would it be worth it to watch the show.

..............

ANA POV

I awoke to a room painted white and Zak's arms holding me. Blinking I looked around and saw that paintings covered the walls. I didn't say anything, just snuggled into Zak's shoulder, and breathed in his scent. He smelled of burning wood and trees and for some reason it was intoxicating. Blushing, I looked up to see him looking at me. 

"You're awake."  

"So I guess you figured out what big bad Ana is afraid of." I shuddered at the thought of the spiders crawling on me. Pretending, he didn't know my biggest secret he tightened his hold on me as he spoke.  

"My sister died right before our worlds collapsed. She'd had two children. They're..." He smiled and looked down at me. 

"Much like you actually."  

"I'm sorry." He said nothing in reply but continued telling his story. 

"My father's first wife was human when the Prophet came with her prophecy. He was the one who declared that we should separate our worlds and put the humans back where they belonged...beneath us. He threw his wife and queen back to earth out of fear and left her there unprotected. She didn't last three days before vampires turned her. She's one of them now. My brother turned eighteen and chose the Black court. My sister was never the same after that." He paused as if to force himself to continue on. But I saw the anguish in his eyes. 

"I knew a banshee once. She was my friend and she asked a favor of me. She asked me to paint her. Do you know what happens when you paint or photograph a banshee?" When I shook my head he continued on. 

"Their life is captured and they become frozen on the canvas, alive. She told me something before she did this. At the same time as the prophecy was being told. She said that my soul mate would be half banshee half Sidhe. And that she would set her free and save the banshees.  

Even then they were becoming a dying race. And they are critical to all of us. It's why earth has so many ghosts. It's what happens when there is no one to send them through the gate of after. I tried to tell father but he refused to listen. I was helpless to stop him because he was the king. So after the world imploded he stepped down and I became king. He has a family now and stays as far away from me as possible. He hasn't seen Karina's, my sister's, children since their mother died. That was six years ago. My sister died and it was like he had no more family left. Like the children and I were nothing to him." He paused and looked at me as a tear slid down his cheek. Then he turned his face away as he spoke again. "I've never told anyone this before. I just wanted you to know that I understand what you're going through." I placed my hand on his cheek so that he would look at me again. 

"Thank you Zak." Then I kissed him. I held nothing of myself back as I pressed my lips to his. I gave him everything I had been holding back. I prayed that he'd understand what I couldn't say right now. That I loved him but it was too soon for a 'happy ever after'. He responded ferociously his tongue caressing mine and I lost myself. He stopped too soon, his eyes alight. 

"I'd meant to show you a painting but this is good too." I chuckled as he sat me down and gestured in front of us. I looked up tucking my hair behind my ear and froze in surprise.  

"But...but...that's her. That's..." I turned and dashed from the room back to the library, following my nose. I careened to where the passageway had opened only to fall to a stop. The painting was gone. Zak touched my shoulder and I jumped. I glanced at him as I gestured at the wall. 

"It's gone. That painting was on that wall. I touched it and it opened the passageway. It's how I found the Arch...shit. She led me to an arch. But the Arch should be in another dimension or something right?" Zak chuckled. 

"That is how it became known as the Arch of After. This was the King Sidhe's castle when we mixed with the humans before the prophecy and remained so after we retreated behind the mists. That gate won't decay or blow up no matter how many people tried after we left. It connects to one's all over the world. Only Banshee's can open them and we don't have many left. As for the painting it sounds like something Anrika would do. She always loved tricking people but I don't understand the spiders. Why would she hurt you?" I leaned against the wall as I thought about this. 

"Anrika's the banshee you painted isn't she? The painting I saw here?" I looked up as he nodded. Then I knew. "It was a test. She had to see if I was worthy of saving them. So she found my greatest fear. I hate spiders and I remember I was fixing to fall down at one point. I wanted to give in but it felt like I would lose if I did so I forced myself to stay upright. Guess I passed." I felt a mind pass against mine and I tensed. 

"Very good, Anrika." I flinched at the use of my full name but knew that I was talking to the woman I'd been named after and my mother's aunt. This was getting complicated and I'd just turned eighteen. I ran my fingers over the new ears as I thought about this new prophecy. Dropping my hand I walked over to Zak and put my hands in his pockets. 

"It looks like I have two prophecy to fulfill but don't be getting any ideas about that soul mate crap." His silver eyes met mine as he smirked at me then threw his head back and laughed.

...............

We sat down to dinner after I'd taken a shower and dressed in Garfield pajamas. He had his warrior mask on and I scowled at him. 

"What did you do?" He looked startled then his mask fell back. "Oooh...don't play dumb with me. You got warrior face on which means you got something hard to tell me so spill." He scowled then cleared his throat. 

"When I knew I was going to get you I left in a hurry. I called everyone back and they will be here tomorrow morning." I eyed him suspiciously as I took a sip of D.P. 

"Everyone?" He avoided my eyes. 

"Lai and Garrett...my sister's children are under my care...they went to visit my other sister..." I smiled and leaned back. 

"You're nervous about me meeting your niece and nephew when I have a seven year old sister that's smarter than me?" He cleared his throat looking uncomfortable. 

"Actually I'm nervous about you meeting the royal guard and your guards." I leapt up.  

"What!" He raised his hands as I tried to speak again. 

"I'm..." I started to speak but he cut me off. 

"I know...not my soul mate. I understand but I called the Prophet and in lea of your troublesome nature she has agreed to come here and speak with you. You aren't really being tried I just said that to get you here." He paused looking at me as if he expected me to explode but I rolled my eyes. As if I hadn't already figured that out. When I didn't say anything he continued.

"The prophet said she has to speak with you and I wanted to meet you so I lied." I grinned at that and walked over to him. He shuddered as I slid my tongue down his neck. 

"Can we go to bed and explore some more then? And I'll promise to be nice. Well, try to be nice." He chuckled as he stood up and drew me into his arms. I smiled wryly as he headed for the stairs. 

"You have to quit carrying me around like this." He smiled but didn't reply as he took me into the bedroom. He placed me on the bed then walked over to the dresser. He rifled through the drawers as he spoke. 

"I think sensory deprivation will do nicely this time." He turned around with five scarves in his hand. I grinned as he took off my clothes and tied my arms and feet to the bed. Then he placed one over my eyes.  

"I don't know about this last scarf but I can live with the rest." He didn't say anything but I heard rustling as he took off his clothes. Then his lips were pressing against my cheeks then all over me. I felt his hair slide down my skin and I shuddered. Then his lips were nipping at my inner thighs and I bucked. He chuckled as his tongue slid inside me along with his fingers. I moaned and he stopped to kiss me. His tongue slid into my mouth and I could taste myself as I twisted my head to take him deeper. His lips caught me on fire as his fingers slid back into me. I screamed as sensations shot through me sending me over the edge. I was still shaking when I felt lips on my breasts sucking in my nipple. Then he bit down and I moaned in pleasure. A few minutes later he switched to the other nipple. I was bucking so bad I'm not sure how he was holding on. Then he pulled away and I felt something brushing down my arms, then my breasts. I didn't know what it was but I liked it. 

"Zak...I can't...I need to..."  

"I love the taste of you, Wildfire." The he was lapping on me, his tongue twisting and teasing my clit. Then he was thrusting his tongue in and out until I felt myself flying. I felt his hands on my face then the scarf was lifted off my eyes. He untied me as I looked at him curiously. 

"How did you know I would like that?" He leaned over so he was by my ear. 

"Because you are wild and free spirited. I just knew. Now would you like to take a shower with me?" I bit my lip and nodded. Wait until he saw what I was going to do to him. I would probably end up being a sex fiend if sex was anything like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747K 19.1K 54
❝ oh 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮.... You make such fools of us all ❞ .✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*. .✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*. .✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*. (Y/N) grew up as an aristocratic noble who...
2.3K 116 20
Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then the Fire Nation attacked. But there was not war everywhere. In the Fire Nation, Akira, a c...
628 8 18
Amy has has the best life, she has good friends, a good parent, and the best boys chasing after her, but when a new guy, zack, comes and moves right...
7 0 18
After Orchid leaves her sisters behind she makes her way to the Land of Fire. A trial that she cannot win with just fighting skills awaits her. To be...