Let's Fall In Love Once Again...

By tweetycherry

A lovely tale of falling in love once again. Inspired by @_winter_love_ (Aisha)'s Chal Wahan Jaate Hain. ... More

THE CAST
THE MEMORIES
A NEW FRIEND?
THE PAIN
THE HENNA CEREMONY
REALITY VS DREAM
ANGER
THE AFTER PARTY
SAALA, KAMINA, KUTTA!
VENGENCE
A PRETTY PRESENT WITH A RED BOW ON THE TOP
HUNGAMA AT NIGHT
OLD WOUNDS
THE NIGHT OF ALL NIGHTS

A STRANGE FEELING

297 19 21
By tweetycherry

Kriti's POV:

I wiped my falling tears as I drowned another shot of vodka. I feel disgusted and dirty. How dare they?! I took another shot in anger before looking at the three empty shot glasses. I squeezed my eyes in irritation. I shouldn't have done that. I could feel the alcohol taking its effect on me. My senses relaxed as I leaned on the counter. I was sure that I wasn't drunk yet but I knew I was half-way there.

It just so happens to be the moment when I suddenly broke into giggles as one of the pervert guys from earlier winked at me. I don't know why I just did that but I had a suspicion that it was due to the alcohol running in my system. Even though I giggled, I was still aware of his dirty intentions which brought me back to my scowling face.

Ignoring his hungry look, I looked around me to see Shraddha staring at me with a smirk. She motioned one of her friends towards me. I looked pointedly to the new boy heading towards me. He was dressed according to the theme but he didn't have a mask on. So I could see that his features were very average.

"Hi, beautiful." He flirted as he leaned near me. I gave him a tight smile.

"Hi." I replied back.

"I heard you were on the market. Wanna give me a chance?" I didn't get what he meant by the word 'market' but I still gave him a smile.

"No." I said, shaking my head hard. Probably the alcohol. The guy gave out a dry laugh.

"Well, it's not actually your choice sweetheart." He started, scratching an area beside his eye. "I was just being courteous." I scoffed at his comment. "You see honey, I paid for you. So whether you like it or not, you belong to me for the night." He said the last few words by pulling me closer to him. His hand touching my bare back. I felt irritated. Why is everyone going after my back?!

Still swaying my head from side to side, I pushed him back.

"Listen you Pervert." I started angrily, pointing my finger at his smirking face. "Stay the fuck away from me! I'm not your freaking property!" I screamed, grabbing the counter's side as I suddenly felt a faint dizziness hit me. Shit! I forgot I was still weak from all the blood loss. All that pushing, shouting and the alcohol has just pushed me closer to my limit. Where is Bhabhi when I need her the most?

I saw him glare at me as my shouting had grabbed few eyes on him, including Shraddha and her friends. Ignoring them, I went in to grab another shot glass and drained it down my neck. The sudden burning sensation through my chest made me grip the counter hard. I felt my senses flatter even more. The guy who was still looking at me in anger, huffed and walked out, much to Shraddha's displeasure. I knew that girl was trying to cause trouble. She always does.

I was about to go for my fifth shot is when I felt large hands grab onto the drink I was tending to.

"I think that's enough." I heard a deep, chilling but yet familiar voice from my side. Without looking, I tried to get my hand free from his hard but yet gentle grip. In the end I gave up and looked up at him. He was taller than me. Dressed in a similar suit according to the theme but with few of his buttons open on the front of his white shirt. I could see that he has a strong body figure. Not buffed like Kabir but somewhere in the middle. Just like a women would want. I also noticed how he was wearing some kind of black thread in his neck with a small pouch attached to it. Somehow it felt really familiar but I couldn't place the memory where I had seen it before.

I looked directly at his face to find it hidden behind a large golden mask covering most of his features except his pink lips. Whoever it is, he was hell bent on hiding his face as I had instinctively tried to take the mask off but he moved back and held my other hand too. Opps, I don't blame him. I was too bold wasn't I?

"Leave me." I demanded. He instantly let me go, making me wobble on my feet as I had unknowingly leaned my weight on his hands. Bastard. I heard him laugh. I looked at him pointedly.

"What? You asked for it." He smirked, as I held onto the counter again. I went to grab the shot glass again when it was suddenly scooped by the man standing beside me. I glared at him as he drained MY shot.

"What the hell?!" I screamed in protest, looking at my empty shot glass. The alcohol was really flaring up my anger. "Why did you do that for?" I asked, feeling my eyes water as the boy had stole my drink. Why was I crying? His face instantly turned sad as he noticed my falling tears.

"why are you crying?" He asked sounding so unsure.

"Because you stole my drink!" I exclaimed, banging the glass on the counter.

"you already had four shots, Kriti. Anymore of it, and you will probably be knocked out." I suddenly looked at him in suspicion. How did he know my name?

"How did you know my name?" His smile flattered for a second before forming into a smirk.

"Itni jaldi mujhe bhul gayi tu?" He whispered the words out, moving closer. I panicked at the closeness. As before I tried to kick him in his nuts but his large hand was tightly placed against my leg, therefore stopping me from even lifting it up. " Such kaha tha tune. Tera aur mera kuch nahi hone wala." I stared at him confusion. When did I say that? And why does it sound so familiar?

"Kyu?" I said, feeling a little hazy due to the alcohol.

"Chal chor." He shrugged with a laugh. "Dance karegi mere saath?" He asked as he stretched out his hand towards me. I looked at his hand. It was huge. Or maybe it's just my eye-sight zooming on his hand.

"No!" I said, shaking my head. A frown appeared on his face.

"Why?" Aww, he sounds so cute when he's confused.

"Because You have huge hands." I said, picking up his large hands and thrusting them into his face. "See. And I am so small. What if I slip in between them?" I said with a cute accent. It seemed fit for my mind to change its accent.

A smile appeared on his lips, before he moved his chocolaty eyes back onto my face.

"Try toh kar. Jab mei kisi ka haath pakarta hu toh phir usse chorta nahi." He said with a hint of seductiveness. I looked at him up and down with my raised eye-brows. He seemed the most nice and familiar man out of all the people that have been eyeing me. Maybe because he hadn't tried those cheesy lines on me yet. Plus he genuinely seemed to care for me. Something that I have only seen in Bhabhi's and Ishika's eyes.

"Fine." I announced, taking his hand. "Better not drop me huh?" I warned.

"Promise." He smiled. "Ek baar galti kar chukka hu. Dubra nahi karunga." What? Yaar, he talks in riddles. I rubbed my forehead in frustration as I followed after him to the dance floor. I made sure not to trip as I was still a bit tipsy.

As we reached there, a very familiar song started playing.

He instantly pulled me closer to him, roaming his hand around my hips while his other one touched lightly against my bare back. I closed my eyes at his touch. It was cold but it didn't feel wrong. Infact, I just seemed to melt into it as the lyrics started. We swayed side to side as he moved closer to me.

I slowly looked at his face. Something was familiar about him. I could feel it. The way he touched me. The way he caressed my face. It was gentle and slow. Like he really means what he's doing. Trying to make up for something that even I can't figure out.

Soon the song's speed picked up and he twirled me around three times before grabbing me back into his arms. I felt safe and protected in them. I don't know why I'm feeling this but it felt right.

Another tempo later, my back was now faced at him. I arched my head backwards as he removed my hair from my neck. Soon I felt his warm lips against my neck. I breathed deeply as the feeling was amazing. My insights felt funny as he continued giving me cold kisses. It wasn't long before I felt him turn me around. Enjoying the dance and letting the alcohol melt my senses, I happily moved my head backwards as he dipped me. It was magical to be honest. I didn't feel insecure anymore. Instead I felt happy and free.

Apparently that's when the song finished. I looked happily at him. It was nice. He was nice.

"kaha tha na meine. Dubra nahi chorunga." He whispered the words, as he held me tightly in his arms. I smiled at him. But then I frowned.

"Who are you?" I asked, trying to read his eyes. There were chocolaty. I could melt into them forever. I lowered my eyes as he brought his face closer to mine with a smile.

"Tum jaanti ho mujhe. Bas yaad karni ke deri hai." I looked at him in admiration. He was different.

"Why do you talk in riddles? Sidha sidha kyu nahi bolte?" I questioned. He laughed, his voice ringing like bells in my ears. He shook his head at me before guiding me back to the counter. I tripped on the way but he caught me before I could fall.

"You really shouldn't wear those heels." He commented as I used him to support my weight. "You always trip in them."

"Always?" I teased the word by moving my head to the side. My lips were in a lop-sided grin. I would always wear these heels if he's there to catch me every single time.

I smiled foolishly before it dropped. I suddenly looked at our intertwined hands. Oh god. What am I doing?

"No." I muttered as I quickly shook my head, trying to shake off the strange feeling. It has to be the alcohol! Wake up Kriti! Wake up!

"What happened?" I heard him question as I continued to shake my head. I squeezed my eyes to get rid of the dizziness.

"Ow.." I said as I held my head. Maybe shaking it vigorously wasn't a good idea.

"Kriti?" I heard his sweet voice. No! No! He's not sweet! He's evil. He's probably one of those clients that Pandey was talking about. "Kriti, kya hua?" He sounded worried. I suddenly felt my senses return. Like before I could sense that his grip on me was gentle but this time I could sense an underlying of anger and possessiveness in it. Oh god, why didn't I noticed this before?

"Who are you?" I asked, looking straight at him. "How do you know so much about me?" I closed my eyes again as I was hit with another wave of dizziness. "Ow... my head." I whimpered as I held my head. His arms were suddenly around me as I lost my balance. What is happening? I held onto his collar as I leaned my head on his chest.

"I think you had too much to drink." He said into my ear. I noticed how he was suddenly looking around. Who's he looking for? "Come on." And with that he lifted me up bridal style while I hugged his neck. I don't know where we were heading but soon I felt a soft surface underneath me. A bed.

I panicked as I realize what he was gonna do.

"No!" I said, as I tried to get out his grip but my heavy head wouldn't let me. "No, please."

"Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you." He said as he fixed me on the bed, putting a blanket over me. I looked at him. He was getting into the bed with me. I tried to fight him off but he was too strong. In the end, he ended up spooning me. My back facing him while his large arms securely tucked around my waist. He held me close, stopping me from moving any further. I felt him kiss me cheek and then my neck.

"Just sleep. I promise I won't hurt you." Hesounded so trustworthy. No! He could be a rapist for all I know! I quicklytried to push him back with more force but that's when I felt his thumb on mypressure point. I panicked as I realized what he was trying to do. I foughteven more but soon my eye-sight went foggy and I fell backwards on the bed witha heavy head. I looked weakly at him, begging with my eyes to stop. 

"SorryKriti." Those were the last words I heard before my vision went black. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's POV:

As Kriti was forced to pass out by the man beside him, elsewhere in the party, Kabir and Mr. Pandey were making their way up the VIP rooms to see if Kriti was keeping the part of their end of the deal. If she wasn't... Well then, they have a very anxious Mr. Singh waiting downstairs.

By the time they reached up the stairs and offered their guns as an ID to pass the bodyguard standing outside the doors, they noticed how one of the three rooms were occupied. They peaked a look inside the occupied room. As expected they found one of their clients hovering over Kriti. He didn't have a shirt on and nor did Kriti who was seemed to be buried inside the covers of the bed.

Pandey knocked lightly on the door. The man, whoever it was, sprang up from the bed, giving the two men a clear view of Kriti's bare back. They smiled. She was keeping the end of their deal. But how?

"Mr. Mehra." Pandey said, as the client came out, wearing a white shirt, much like Kabir's. The only difference was that it was open, and Kabir could see his toned body. "Looks like you won her today."

The guy, Mehra, smirked at the comment.

"Meine toh usko pehle hi jeet liya tha." He said, with an evil glint in his eye.

"That's good then." Kabir started, feeling a little uncomfortable of the man. He was suspicious. "We'll come back in the morning to get her." The man shook his head.

"No need. I'll send my driver." He said, looking slyly at Kriti's sleeping form.

"Well then, enjoy." Pandey said as he shook hands with Mehra before going back out the doors. Kabir gave a faint smile to the guy. Something was definitely suspicious.

As Kabir was about to follow Pandey, he remembered one thing.

"Mr. Mehra." He said grabbing the young man's attention. "If I may ask, how did you manage to get her in your bed?" The guy gave him a dry laugh. He held up a whisky bottle in Kabir's face.

"By this." Kabir nodded before following after Pandey. As they left, they failed to notice a dark and evil look that the young man was giving them.

Soon, the same man went back inside the room and locked the doors. He quietly and carefully peeled the covers off Kriti's body. Instead of finding a naked body like Kabir and Pandey had expected, the man was faced with a slightly pulled golden dress, just ending above her breasts. If anyone looked from far, they will conclude this as something else but in reality, he had merely pulled the shoulders strap down enough to show her bare shoulders. Nothing else. He smiled to himself. It's easy to fool the Alluwalia's. He slowly pulled the dress back up and covered his girl with the blanket. He would never take advantage of her. Because he knows that she only belonged to him and only him.

"Sweet dreams."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 203 9
Shivansh exclaimed,"I have been the devil ruling the hell throughout my life but she made me feel what it is to hold the heaven in my hands." ~ "Keep...
373K 23.2K 40
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...
23.2K 1.9K 22
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...
2.2M 142K 69
πŸ”…This story is not a historical fiction.πŸ”… πŸ”…πŸ”†πŸ”… He was standing in his balcony, feeling the cold night and sipping over his black coffee. Suddenl...