Dan and Phil Imagines (Reques...

By NewYearNewMeme

I write imagines, not tragedies. Dan and Phil imagines! Requests are currently closed! But I'm still updating... More

Welcome!
Puppy Dog Eyes ↣ Phil
Long Distance Relationship ↣ Dan
Anime ↣ Dan & Phil
The Run and Go ↣ Yandere!Dan
Fake You Out ↣ Punk!Phil
Filming ↣ Pastel!Dan
Nervous Flyer ↣ Phil
Road Trip ↣ Dan
The Lift ↣ Phil
Live Show Mistake ↣ Dan
I Forgot To Say I Love You ↣ Phil
Babysitting ↣ Dan & Phil
I'm Not Scared, Pt. 1 ↣ Dan
No Trip ↣ Phil
Fourth of July ↣ Dan & Phil
Tag, I'm It Apparently!
Not So Nervous Flyer ↣ Phil
ANNOUNCEMENT!
I'm Not Scared, Pt. 2 ↣ Dan
Meet And Greet ↣ Phil {Requested}
I'm Here For You ↣ Dan {Requested}
Heathens ↣ Yandere!Phil
Frens Please Do This
It's Going To Be Okay ↣ Dan {Requested}
Haven't You People Ever Heard Of ↣ Phil
Camisado ↣ Dan
What A Beautiful Wedding ↣ Phil
10K READS?!?! THANK YOU
The Ballad Of Mona Lisa ↣ Dan
Twister ↣ Phil {Requested}
School Crush ↣ Dan {Requested}
Cuts ↣ Dan {Requested}
She's A Nice Niece ↣ Dan {Requested}
imagine ↣ j.d.
Something Spooky This Way Comes
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Horror Film ↣ Phil
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Spooky Jim ↣ Dan
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Don't Let Me Be Gone ↣ Phil
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Slender ↣ Dan [Requested]
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* The Haunted Challenge ↣ Phil
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* The Run And Go ↣ Yandere!Dan [Spooky Edition]
*SPOOKY WEEK SPECIAL* Heathens ↣ Yandere!Phil [Spooky Edition]
Oh Brother, Pt. 1 ↣ Phil
Our Daughter ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}
Sorry Mate, She's Mine ↣ Jealous!Dan
GIF Imagines ↣ Dan & Phil
Oh Brother, Pt. 2 ↣ Phil
Baby on the Way ↣ Phil {Requested}
First Christmas ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil
Merry Christmas! + SHIP SHIP SHIP
Happy New Year!
IT IS COMING
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, Part I ★ Dan & Phil
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, Part II ★ Dan & Phil
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, Part III ★ Dan & Phil
Star Wars: The Whiskers Within, The Compete Saga ★ Dan & Phil
*Surprise! A Josh Dun Imagine!* Drummer's Block ↣ Josh Dun
Stood Up ↣ Phil
Will You Be My Valentine? ↣ Phil
Girls/Girls/Boys, Pt. 1 ↣ Dan
Girls/Girls/Boys, Pt. 2 ↣ Dan
Happy Birthday! ↣ Dan & Phil
Don't Be Sorry ↣ Dan {Requested}
GIF Imagines 2 ↣ Dan & Phil
Update! (Please Read!)
Requests Are OPEN! {Update: Not Anymore lol}
Bullies ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}
Whoopsies...i'M bAcK
Getting Over It ↣ Parent!Dan & Parent!Phil {Requested}

Rings And Rain ↣ Phil {Requested}

3.1K 143 245
By NewYearNewMeme

Requested by dunwithdan. I hope you enjoy!

"Phil?" You call through the flat. "Phil!"

"Coming!" You hear a response shortly afterward.

You smile a little to yourself at the fact that Phil waited until the last minute to get ready. Of course he would.

This morning, Phil woke you up and told you he had a surprise planned for the evening. And after the surprise, you would join him during his nightly live show.

No matter how much you begged, he wouldn't tell you what the surprise was. You even tried to ask Dan, but his lips were sealed. He was in on it too apparently.

After waiting for another ten minutes in the lounge, Phil finally comes down the hall and into the room.

"Finally," you joke, standing up from the couch.

"Sorry," he smiles, trying to look innocent. "Maybe I did spend too much time on my laptop..."

"It's okay," you laugh. "As long as we're not late to...wherever we're going." You look up at him. "Where are we going? You still won't tell me."

"It'll ruin the surprise!" Phil smiles, the corner of his tongue poking out a bit. You love that smile. You love him.

(Authors Note: Who doesn't love Phil?)

You frown as the two of you walk out of the lounge and start down the stairs.

"Is it...a fancy restaurant?" You guess.

"No, thankfully," Phil replies.

"You're right, you're right," you mumble, waving him off. "We would be dressed up."

"What, is this not fancy enough?" Phil asks, pretending to be offended.

You look at his outfit. It's a simple blue shirt with black skinny jeans and dark blue shoes. While the shirt fits him perfectly, (not to mention how good you think it looks on him) he would definitely not be accepted into any fancy restaurant.

"Not really," you laugh.

Phil pouts. "Okay..."

"Hey, I'm not fancy either," you say, looking down at your faded band tee
and jeans.

"Come on, (Y/N), you look great," Phil smiles and intertwines his hand with yours.

"Thanks," you smile back. "But not as good as you."

"That was cheesy (Y/N)," Phil laughs a little.

"It was," you admit.

He smiles a little to himself, and you can't help but wonder what he's thinking.

"So..." you draw out the word and squeeze Phil's hand. "Can I have a hint?"

"Nope," Phil says like an excited child. "Guess again!"

"Hm..." you smile at his amusement. "A moderately casual restaurant?"

Phil shakes his head.

"A concert?" You ask hopefully.

"Nope," Phil smiles and bites his lip, amused at how confused you are.

"Okay okay!" He says as the two of you reach the end of the staircase. "I'll give you a hint."

"Thank you!"

Phil reaches for the doorknob, but pauses before he opens the door.

"It actually has to do with me going outside!" He says excitedly.

You raise your eyebrows in surprise. "Really?"

Phil nods, almost proudly. "Yes! Get ready for the best date ever!"

Phil twists the doorknob and yanks the door open, but his smile disappears immediately.

It's pouring down rain.

A sheet of rain so thick you can't even see through it is pouring out of the dark clouds. Thunder booms overhead, and lightning flashes somewhere in the distance. The stars that usually illuminate the night sky are completely covered by clouds.

"No!" Phil frowns and furrows his brow. "We were supposed to go to the park and—!"

He runs outside, straight into the downpour, as if he's trying to prove to himself that it's actually raining.

"Ugh!" He groans. "We were supposed to—! And I was gonna—! And...and...ugh!" He groans again and stomps his foot, which you think is quite adorable. "It was supposed to be perfect!"

"Phil!" You call from the doorway, but he's too busy ranting at the dark night sky to hear you.

You step outside into the downpour as well, your hair and clothes immediately getting soaked.

"Phil!" You shout, grabbing his arm. "Phil!"

"What?" Phil turns and looks at you, his bottom lip sticking out in a pout.

You open your mouth to say something, but a loud crack of thunder interrupts you.

"Let's get inside," you frown. You take Phil by the hand and drag him through the rain and back to the flat.

You close the door with a slam and the two of you stand in the small foyer, dripping wet.

"What was that about then?" You ask, pushing your wet hair out of your face.

Phil sighs, and his shoulders sag. "I just wanted this to be perfect..."

You shake your head. "You wanted what to be perfect?" You laugh a little and take his hand. "It was just a date, Phil. It's alright if we get rained out once in a while."

"You don't understand." Phil bites his lip. "Let's just...let's just do the live show, yeah?"

"Yeah," you nod, hoping to make Phil feel better. "But can we change first?"

"Oh," Phil says softly, looking down at your wet clothes. "Yeah."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

You squeeze his hand before walking up the stairs and back up to the apartment.

You can't help but wonder why Phil is so upset. A few of your dates have been rained out before, living in England and all, but he's never been this bothered. And what could he mean by 'you don't understand'?

But you still don't question it too much as you wait for Phil to get changed in some dry clothes. A few minutes later, he comes into the lounge wearing a red and blue shirt-sleeved flannel and a dry pair of jeans.

While you change into a yet another band tee (you can never have too much band merch) and some new jeans, Phil tweets that he's doing his live show early tonight.

When you walk into the lounge, Phil smiles at you.

"What?" You ask.

"You just..." Phil looks down at his laptop, a light blush dusting his cheeks. "Look really good."

You smile as you sit down on the couch next to him.

"So do you," you reply, pecking his cheek.

Phil smiles a little to himself as he clicks a few things on his laptop.

"Ready to start?" He asks.

You quickly pull your wet hair up into a messy ponytail.

"As ready as I'll ever be," you nod, and Phil starts the live show.

After about fifteen minutes of answering questions, reading the chat, and talking about recent videos, you start to tell the story about the rain and why the live show was started early.

"And I had to fight the urge to start singing Northern Downpour—" You laugh and glance over at Phil. You notice he's staring intently at you.

"What is it this time?" You laugh a bit.

Phil smiles one of his adorable sideways smiles.

"Nothing," he lifts his shoulder in a shrug. "I just love you."

You playfully roll your eyes. "You're being cheesy again."

"Well I hope you like cheesy," Phil mumbles quietly.

"What?" You ask, tilting your head to the side a little. "Why?"

"Because." Phil takes in a short, anxious breath. "(Y/N)?"

Your eyes widen a little. "Yes?"

Phil bites the corner of his lip and looks down, his fringe falling in front of his eyes.

"Phil?" you ask quietly, putting your hand softly on his arm. You can tell how nervous Phil is, and you want him to feel comfortable with telling you anything, despite the thousands of people watching live.

Phil inhales and looks up at you. His blue eyes lock with yours for a moment, and you completely forget you're doing a live show. Before you can even process what is going on, Phil gets off of the couch and lowers to one knee.

"I was gonna ask you this in the park today, but..." he laughs a little. "Obviously I couldn't do that."

You cover your mouth with your hands in complete shock.

This is actually happening.

"I feel so much like Dil right now," he laughs. "But..."

Your eyes widen as Phil takes out a small black box from his back pocket.

"(Y/N)," Phil says softly, looking up at you with sparkling eyes and a blush on his cheeks. "Will you marry me? I-If you want to. Please?" He asks, almost sheepishly.

You haven't notice, but you're crying now. Happy tears roll down your cheeks as you smile widely at Phil.

"Of course I want to, Phil!" You exclaim, laughing at how ridiculous the idea of you not wanting to marry him is. "I-I just-" you shake your head, at a total loss for words. You smile so wide your face hurts. "Yes! Yes-"

You lean forward and kiss him. You don't even care how crazy the chat in the live show is going. You don't care that there will be haters.

You don't care about anything, or anyone, except for Phil as he slides the sparkling engagement ring on your finger.

Though, you do care about Dan as well, who's of course standing in the door way, filming the entire thing.

"You finally asked her, Phil!" Dan exclaims, smiling as he looks down at the camera. "I've been waiting for this for ages!"

fin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 521 57
I write Dan and Phil imagines. I'll also do phan imagines, I write smut and request are open
89.1K 1.4K 42
Well hello there. *waves hand awkwardly* These are some of a few ideas I come up with on my spare time, they might suck but if by any chance you enjo...
617K 23.7K 32
**Trigger Warning: Self Harm, Abuse, Alcoholism** Dan Howell and Phil Lester never got along. Mostly because Dan took out his horrid home...
10.3K 137 43
Oneshots of Dan and Phil!! Any trigger warnings and number of words are stated at the beginning of each chapter. Enjoy!! :3 If you have any requests...