Midnight - Dean Ambrose (WWE)

By Scruffyambrose

12:00 am More

Friends-One
Late Night-Two
Day Off-Three
Smack Back-Four
Back At It - Five
Change?-Six
Alone-Seven
CM Who?-Eight
Calm Down-Nine
NOC (part one)-Ten
Holy Holly (NOC part two)-eleven
Hold-Twelve
YOU-Thirteen
Feelings...-Fourteen
AJ...Lee-Fifteen
Food-Sixteen
Him-Seventeen
Jealous?-Eighteen
That One Friend (part one)-Nineteen
That One Friend (part two) - Twenty
Thinking - Twenty One
Fight - Twenty Two
Damn Dean - Twenty Three
Okay Dean... - Twenty Four
Feelings - Twenty Five
Close - Twenty Six
Thought - Twenty Seven
Catching Up - Twenty Eight
I Saw That - Twenty Nine
I Care - Thirty
Three Days - Thirty One
Mess - Thirty Two
Confession - Thirty Three
A Walk - Thirty Four
He's Not Drunk - Thirty Five
A Deal - Thirty Six
God Dammit Dean - Thirty Seven
Midnight (part 1) - Thirty Eight
Midnight (part 2) - Thirty Nine
Chill - Forty
Daddy Don't Like You - Forty One
Just Like A Divorce - Forty Two
Over The Hill
Blonde Chick - Forty Three
Not Your BΒ‘tch - Forty Four
12:00 am - Forty Six

13 Days - Forty Five

3.3K 112 51
By Scruffyambrose

Monday April 16th - 3:33 am- Morning of WrestleMania - Beau's hotel room

I stare at myself in the full body length mirror at the front of my hotel room.

"Fucking hell" I whisper to myself.

I'm a mess.

NOW listen, I'm always a mess. But the past 13 days, I've been a wreck. My confidence is, yet again, knocked down and I was left exposed for the world to attack me, and it has, hard.

I'm left with two people, Seth and Candice. Seth quickly let go of what had happened and Candice is watching my life fall apart as if that's what hunter apparently wanted.

I'm no mentor.

I crawled back into bed and held my knees to my chest. It's supposed to be my big day-

"Ah you selfish bitch, will you EVER fucking learn?!" I groan as I fall back into bed.

That's probably why Dean hasn't spoken to me in 13 days. I'm quite selfish. What roman had said wasn't all that wrong. Maybe I did drag Dean along into whatever I was going through and dealing with. I neglected him.

"Beau? It's Candice, may I come in?" Candice says as she knocks on my door.

I sigh, "sure."

The front door creeks open and Candice walks in wearing her Disney PJ's.

"I-I could hear you talking to yourself from next door. I figured talking to an actual person would be better for you" she smiled.

"For me? It's not about me! Nothing should be about me!" I whisper shout. "What about you? Why are you even awake right now? Why do you even care about me?!" I lash out on Candice.

"Well" she takes in a deep breath, "I'm nervous" she shrugs. "And I've been following you around for weeks. Of course I care" she playfully rolls her eyes.

"This is a pretty big day for you, huh?" I slowly start to smile.

Today isn't about me, or my championship match, it's about Candice. Her first WrestleMania! Ringside at WrestleMania.. but still, WrestleMania.

"It's the biggest day for me" she smiles.

Never seen someone so happy at 3am.

"To be honest, today is probably gonna be the second happiest day of my life."

"Second?" I ask. "What, have you had a kid or something?"

"No, silly" she giggles. "My wedding day."

"Oh" I raise an eyebrow.

She frowns. "I-I didn't mean to, I don't know, trigger you bringing that up-"

"WHAT! No, no. It's not like Dean and I were married! I'm just- we, I mean-"

"You just love him and you miss him?"

"That doesn't matter. T-Today is about you!" I smile. "Now, go get some sleep, I'll come wake you up later. You don't want to be walking on that huge ass stage with bags under your eyes, yeah?"

"Definitely not" she laughs before leaving my room.

I take in a deep breath, followed by me running to the washroom to vomit, again.

-

"Well, well, well."

I take one of my headphones out of my ear and turn around.

Ah, great.

"Hi AJ."

"Beau" she nods at me.

Every single diva has been giving me shit these last few days. Apparently I unfairly got my way into this match. They're not wrong, I get why they would be mad. But at the end of the day any of them would do exactly what I did. To be honest, them being mad at me doesn't really tick me off either, it's the least of my worries.

Maybe the fact that some girls are spreading lies about me ticks me off just a little. Like summer said I slept with Hunter to get into the match. HA. And maybe the fact that people like Nattie said I don't care about wrestling or my job ticked me off a bit too.

It's not like being in this business and working for this company isn't everything I ever wanted and was the motivation I had my whole life to get away from my crazy mother. No, no way. I definitely don't care about any of this..

"What do you want?" I ask her. "Are you here to talk shit about me, but to my face? I'd actually appreciate that more than the petty shade I get on twitter."

She laughs. "No. I'm here to tell you Punks with me tonight."

I laugh.

Add that to the list of things that'll make me even more anxious tonight.

"Oh, I'm glad to see y'all are hanging out."

"We're engaged."

"Right" I look away.

"Yup."

"Is that all?" I ask before taking in a deep breath.

"Yeah" she smiles. "I just thought I'd warn you that your 'ex' is here, with his new women."

I cringe.

"I know you've been having a rough few weeks, I didn't want you to be so surprised when you saw him." She smiles at me with sympathy.

"So thoughtful" I say sarcastically.

She smiles, fake smiles may I add, at me again before walking off.

Engaged. They're engaged. They'll be married soon. I wasn't surprised to hear AJ jumping into things so quick, but punk? Hm.. then again they do have a history but it feels like they met just yesterday, now they're planning a wedding.

That's enough gym for one day. I grab my water bottle and head for the change rooms.

Before I reach the change room, Dean walks out with his head phones around his neck.

"Dean!" I practically shout.

"Beau" he says making my heart skip a beat.

He's not only been ignoring my texts and phone calls, but he's been walking down specific hallways just to make sure we don't bump into each other.

I could have just gone and seen him at his apartment, since I have a key. But since he's gone the extra mile just to avoid me at work, I thought I'd respect his privacy. So I stayed home in Chicago on my days off.

Before I could even get another word out, he was off in the gym, leaving me by the change rooms alone.

"I deserved that" I say to myself.

"Deserve what?" Seth asks as he walks up next to me with a towel round his neck.

"The silent treatment, from Dean."

"He's been giving it to me too" Seth shrugs. "We don't need him, right?" Seth smiles at me.

I sigh before walking into the girls change room.

"Good talk!" Seth shouts.

-

At the arena. Five minutes to WrestleMania.

I've thrown up four times in the last ten minutes.

"Breathe" Candice says as she pats my back. "You'll be alright, okay? You're smudging your lipstick girl."

"You're right" I say as I catch my breath. "I-I got to brush my teet-"

And there I go again, vomiting.

"Beau, that's it" she sighs. "You've been like this all week! I'm getting the doctor, I'm not gonna have you go out there and pass out in the god damn ring!"

"I'm fine!" I say as I hop back up. "It's been like this for a while, I'm stressed okay, I'm not sick."

Candice shakes her head, "I'm getting a doctor."

Dean.

I'm gonna go talk to her.

That's what I've been saying all week.

But I'll do it for real now. I'll walk into that room, wish her good luck, then leave.

That's what I'll do, all I'll do. Then I'll go beat Seth's pathetic ass on the grandest stage of all.

"Great Plan" I whisper to myself as I approach the women's locker room.

"Candice, hey" I smile at the blonde as she sits on the floor outside the women's locker room.

"D-Dean" her eyes widen as she straightens up. "Oh god, hi!"

Once she finally looks up at me moving the hair out of her face, I notice the tears in her eyes and makeup running down her face.

"Uh, you alright?" I ask in confusion. "Isn't this your first WrestleMania? Smile kid it's a big day!" I pat her on the shoulder as I crouch down next to her.

The fake smile she's been holding up fades. "It was a big day, for me" she barely gets out.

"What are you talking about?" I frown.

She just smiles at me, painfully.

I bite my lip before barging into the empty women's locker room.

"Beau? It's Dean, you in here!?" I shout looking around for her.

Silence.

I walk further back towards the mirrors and bathroom stalls, and there she sat, on the floor.

Her hair a big  mess and her lipstick, smudged. She didn't even look up as I hovered above her. She kept her eyes on the floor looking fearful yet relaxed at the same time.

"Did- uh, did they cancel your match, or something?" I scratch my head.

No answer.

I crouch down to face her, she looks a lot worse face to face. Not because of her hair, or makeup but because of her facial expression, the look in her eyes, like somebody had just ripped something out of her. And that's when my heart started to beat faster and faster.

My mind cleared of being upset with her, anything roman said, al I can think about is her and her safety.

"Beau, I'm worried, babe" I say as I put my hand on her knee.

She slowly raises her head and looks me straight in the eyes. The tears finally starting to spill.

She grabs my hand and pulls me in for a hug, not just any hug, she grips my body tight and holds on as if letting go would kill her.

"The women's championship match is next, the women's championship match is next." A man announces on a PA system.

"Is that you?" I whisper into her ear as she continues to hug me.

I feel her head shake.

"They booted you off?!" I ask surprised as I pull away from the hug.

"No" she finally speaks wiping away her tears and turning towards a wall.

"Beau-"

"Aren't you mad at me" Beau snap backs. The same girl who was just holding on to me for dear life a few seconds ago.

"I- I don't know, I just needed to be alone for a few days" I say as I put my hands in my jean pocket as I stand up.

She turns to face me. "I'm out of the match."

I sigh. "Hunter fucked you over" I shake my head. "He had us all against each other, that's all he fucking wanted,  d¡ck head!!" I shout as I slam my hand against a bathroom stall.

"Dean-"

"I don't know why you ever trust him"
I rant "you're a smart girl, he's fucked you over a few times. That's it!" I say taking a step closer. "Right NOW, we're making a pack to never trust his snake ass again."

She looks at me through her glossy eyes and smiles. "I want you to know I love you" she says making my tense body relax. "And I want you to know I care about you and your problems too. I want you to know that I want to be your girlfriend and if you want to keep this going that I'll be less selfish. Because I've been so selfish, and a bitch, and just, a mess. But if you still want this, and me, I'll change-"

"You won't change a thing" I interrupt her.

"But Dean-"

"No, I love you, dumb ass" I say confidently making her blush. "Probably more than you love me-"

"That's not true."

"I'll fight you on it" I smirk as I walk up to her and lean down to kiss her.

As I'm inches away from her lips, that I've missed oh so dearly, she stops me.

"I'm not in the match because, I'm pregnant."

-

-

HA

AH

HEHE

Next chapter will probably be the last of second last btw !!

Vote and comment y'all !!

- zoya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 1.5K 30
Your favorite WWE faction that serves injustice 😍 Mature content enter at your own risk πŸ’ž Requests closed ❀️ #2 on deanambrose 12/8/20 #2 on theshi...
20.2K 499 34
Once my ex-boyfriend used to sell my love for a million dollar! My parents thought about him was right. He was just a gold digger. Yeah that's right...
473K 10.2K 104
@π‘Šπ‘ŠπΈπ‘…π‘‚π‘€π΄π‘π‘…πΈπΌπΊπ‘π‘† 𝐼𝑆 πΉπ‘‚πΏπΏπ‘‚π‘ŠπΌπ‘πΊ π‘Œπ‘‚π‘ˆ @ π‘Šπ‘ŠπΈπ‘…π‘‚π‘€π΄π‘π‘…πΈπΌπΊπ‘π‘† 𝐿𝐼𝐾𝐸𝐷 π‘Œπ‘‚π‘ˆπ‘… 𝑃 𝑂𝑆𝑇 πŸΎΰΌ‰β€§β‚ŠΛšβœ§ε½‘ - - STARTED: mar.1...
16.7K 492 30
AU