Maynard Imagines and Preferen...

Galing kay princesslibbaex

There aren't enough of these out there and my friend told me to write some on wattpad so here you go. E... Higit pa

Authors Note
Jack Imagine #1
The place you meet - Preference
Jack Imagine #2
Your Song - Preference
Imagine for brooke1120
QUESTION
Fight - Preference
Conor texts #1
Skype with Conor
Imagines?
Meeting everyone - Preference
Conor Imagine
Would You Rather - Jack
Would You Rather - Conor
Where have I been?
Presenting - Preference
Faded- Conor
Would You Rather - Jack 2
Imagine for LauraFontenay
Wedding - Jack
Request by ThatCakeLife
Imagine for lukebasically #1
Imagine for lukebasically #2
Imagine for lukebasically #3
Preference - Baby
Holiday - Conor
Park - Jack
Imagine for queendanosaur
Jack for Magster4
Conor for Violetloves64
SCHOOL
Jack for lydiahd01
Jack for Teamteenwolf14
Magazine - Conor
Jack for SuggletMayniac_
Conor for Jxcbs
I'm back?
Tagged
How you meet
Please Don't Go| S.M
You meet his family - Conor
Birthday Breakfast - Jack
Sidemen and friends
How you fall asleep.
His favorite thing you do
Your favorite thing he does
He helps you study for a test
Gif Series
100K!
Someone hits on you - Conor
Your child has a bad day - Jack
You adopt a child
Mufasa's death - Conor
Gone - Jack

Birthday Special

1.9K 11 3
Galing kay princesslibbaex

I don't know why but I decided to answer 50 questions about me!

1. What are your nicknames? What is your real name?
My name? That's a secret my friends (what is going through my mind?) and my nickname is Libbae (jk, nobody calls me that)

2. What books on your shelf are begging to be read?
Um, probably The Maze Runner series or Halo!

3. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?
I love to doodle but I can't draw so they're awful

4. What do you do if you can't sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
Read on Wattpad or just lay there

5. How many days could you last in solitary confinement? How would you do it?
Not even an hour! I have to talk to people or else I get bored!

6. Do you save old greetings cards and letters? Throw them away?
I love saving old cards, I have no clue why but it makes me happy!

7. Who is the biggest pack rat you know?
My dad, he keeps boxes from old TVs or lights. He is sure that he'll need them.

8. When making an entrance in to a party, do you make your presence known? Do you slip in and look for someone you know? Do you sneak in quietly and find a safe spot to roost?
Well, I haven't been to a party since summer and that was only a BBQ for my brothers football team. If we count real parties I haven't been to one since I was 10? I would probably make a grand entrance.

9. What is your strongest sense? If you had to give one up, which would it be?
My strongest sense is smell probably. If I had to give one up it'd probably be touch

10. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?

I don't look in the mirror much, maybe 3 times a day?

11. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
That I had a sister that was a fairy and lived in the loft but I could never see her because she was evil!

12. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
Is watching TV one? That's probably it!

13. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?

I have no clue!

14. How often do you read the newspaper? Which paper? Which sections?  
I don't read newspapers. I read magazines and the magazine I read is shout!

15. Which animals scare you most? Why?

I don't really know, I love all animals but if I have to choose probably swans because damn they're aggressive.

16. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?

I'd prefer to avoid conflict, I wish the world lived in peace and we were all happy!

17. What was the most recent compliment you've received and savoured?

The last time I got complimented was in June. @invisiblelwt complimented me on my outfit when I sent her a snapchat! (YAY PRIMARK SKIRTS)

18. What is something about yourself that you hope will change, but probably never will?

My singing voice, I sound like a dying cat and I wish I could sing.

19. Are you a creature of habit? Explain.

I wouldn't say I really am!

20. Are you high maintenance? Explain.
I don't think I am?

21. When was the last time you really pushed yourself to your physical limits?
When I last walked cross country! (Damn, walking 3 laps of that field is exhausting!) 

22. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends? Why?
Well, I have a bit of both! I have a few very close friends and some acquaintances!

23. Are you more inclined to "build your own empire" or unleash the potential of others?
Bish whet?

24. What's a strange occurrence you've experienced but have never (or rarely) shared with anyone?

Well, if I told you then I'd be sharing it... (Joking, I don't really know)

25. What do you think about more than anything else?
Food, Wattpad and music!

26. What's something that amazes you?

How good Ariana Grande is at singing!

27. Do you prefer that people shoot straight with you or temper their words? Why?
Well, I'd prefer if people didn't shoot me? Um, I like to know exactly how people feel!

28. Where's your favourite place to take an out-of-town guest?
Probably to the milkshake shop we have in our town! Also, I really love the country park we have. There are some amazing photo opportunities there!!

29. What's one thing you'd rather pay someone to do than do yourself? Why?
Paint my nails, I'm awful at it and would love to get them done professionally!

30. Do you have a catchphrase?

No I don't think I do!

31. What's your reaction towards people who are outspoken about their beliefs? 
I mean it's what they believe so I'm okay with it unless it's to do with sexism, racism, homophobia or people that don't like equality! 

32. How and where do you prefer to study?
Um, somewhere quiet from people but somewhere I can listen to some music!

33. What position do you sleep in?
Usually curled up into a ball to keep warm in winter or in summer I sleep hugging the covers!

34. What's your all-time favourite town or city? Why?
Well, from pictures I love Reykjavik (I'M GOING IN OCTOBER!). But I don't know, I really like the look of Rome but I don't have a favourite!!

35. What are the top three qualities that draw you to someone new?
Gentle(kind), funny and careless. 

36. How has your birth order/characteristics of siblings affected you?

In no way? My brother is younger so I feel I have to protect him from people!

37. If you could eliminate one weakness or limitation in your life, what would it be?

I'd eliminate my anxiety because it always holds me back from doing things! I am so glad to be going to Iceland with my school (I'd never usually do something like that it scares me)

38. If you could restore one broken relationship, which would it be?

Well, if we're talking romance I've never had a relationship so I couldn't restore that. I don't regret ditching any people so I don't need to restore any broken relationships!

39. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?

I love the names Gabriella (like velvetgh0st), Isla, Alison or Spencer. I don't know why but I'd probably choose Alison to be my name.

40. Do you believe ignorance is bliss? Why or why not?

If it's ignoring problems then no, don't ignore problems!! But ignoring people you don't need then yes! You don't need bad people!!

41. What do you consider unforgivable?

Murder is unforgivable. Also, I don't think I could forgive someone who stabs me in the back (not literally but I mean i wouldn't forgive that either)

42. Have you forgiven yourself for past personal failures? Why or why not?
Yes, you can only move on if you forgive yourself.

43. How difficult is it for you to forgive someone who refuses to apologise?
Well, I don't forgive them so it's not hard!

44.Do you hold any convictions that you would be willing to die for?

No? What kind of questions is that?

45. To what extent do you trust people? Explain.

Well, apart from family I don't trust anyone with my life but I trust people enough!

46. In what area of your life are you immature?

Well, I'm only young so in quite a lot of areas I'm immature. I don't really know how to answer that!

47. What was the best news you ever received?

I don't really have any amazing news yet but probably when I heard I was getting a little brother!

48. How difficult is it for you to be honest, even when your words may be hurtful or unpopular?

Not very difficult, I'd rather people know the truth than think everything is perfectly fine!

49. When did you immediately click with someone you just met? Why? What was the long term result? Conversely, are you close with anyone now that you really disliked at first?

I don't know who really, my best friend I immediately clicked with because we laugh at the same things. There have been people I have disliked from straight away because they seem so fake!

50. When do you find yourself singing?

When I've just got back from school and I'm home alone for like 2 minutes!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

49.3K 463 44
it's all in the title 😋 IF YOU WANT AN IMAGINE JUST COMMENT OR DM EITHER IS FINE! Started 2-7-17 © 2017 cassie_epley wattpad
86K 852 28
Book about Jack Maynard
13.7K 319 54
When Gemma's brother, the one and only Joe Sugg, brings her to meet the Buttercream Gang, Gemma falls head over heels for her YouTube crush Jack Mayn...
24K 391 35
A little thing called love goes a long way