Death Note: The Daughter of t...

By BloodyAppleNote

Karin a shinigami that looks like a human girl. The only non-normal thing is her eyes which are pure red and... More

Preview
Resurrection of L
The Meeting at the Orphanage
The Gamer boy
The Cake Shop
The Human Shinigami
There's three Boys that make the World Go Round
How things change, just like that
High School is like Hell
The Case of Half breeds
L + K = World's Love
Kira the Shinigami
Candy Tears and Strawberry Kisses
Surprise Strawberries
White Roses and a Black Rose
Don't judge
Missing and Now back
Mikami, who used to be Dead
Betrayal from Boredom
Legends and Revenge
Try to outsmart L if you can
Royalty
X, the girl with the ability
Rain's Death
It's not her
Horrible Past and Promises in the Present
Dinner at the Chapel
Memories of Kira
How would I know?
Fake smiles and people we don't want to meet
The meanings behind words
Extra: Halloween Party (Note: with some useres on here) PART 1
Extra: Halloween Party PART 2
Misa's Final Wish
Final battle, welcome my heartless self
The step of a life of the letter detective
Memory Chains
King and Queen for the better future
Preview of Death Note 2: Daughter of the Shinigami King and Queen

L, You're Back

5.4K 110 7
By BloodyAppleNote

*Kenta’s POV*

L sighs. “Actually I’m dead, my soul is here to go through the process of being a shinigami.”

I slap my forehead and laugh. “The thought counts.”

A rattle sound breaks my thought of train and as I look down, I see that the chains are disappearing. Ryuk laughs. “Wonder if you’ll still look human, L.”

L walks over to me and Ryuk. “I doubt it.”

I pat his shoulder. I want to get L changed fast before the wedding, but how am I going to bring it up to him? I turn to Ryuk. “How do we make the chains go faster?”

Ryuk laughs. “That’s not possible kid. It be a miracle to make the chains go faster in process.”

I glare at him. “Then I’ll figure out how to make it faster.”

*Karin’s POV*

Animal head bones in a row forming a path for me to walk down for Light’s wedding. I didn’t want to say it was my wedding since dad planned it.

Also I hated it, but I have to forget about him. I need to move on even if it hurts. I see shinigamis on both sides. At the very end I look up to see Light and my father. Light gives me a fake smile.

Every bit of it I hated it. He gives me dead flowers. I hold it up and gave him a look. “They’re very nice.” I said sarcastically.

Light shrugs and holds my free hand. “At least they used to be flowers.”

I look away being annoyed. Blocking out all the messed up words that my father said for weddings and I close my eyes. Imagining the wedding from the past, marring to the man I loved from my heart.

“Karin, do you accept these terms?” My dad said. It stopped my world of thought. I take a deep breath. “I-”

“I disapprove.”

My eyes went wide in shock. I know that voice, that sweet tone I loved. I slowly turn around and try to hold back the memories and tears coming to me. But I let them flow into me. I smiled and see the man I am married on earth.

He lifts his hand towards me and smiles a little. “We are married, right Karin?”

I nod my head and gave him the biggest smile I ever had in the Shinigami Realm. “Yes, L.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 17.2K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
79K 2K 32
-"She is mine" Hakus fighting stance was rigid. "She is my everything, they both are." His gaze darted around him as he watched the Light brighten wi...
162K 2.6K 5
Her mother once told her that when she finds a man worthy of bearing her children, she must grab him by the heart and marry the hell out of him befor...