It's you || Sven + Lars Bender

By VamosBarcelona

Was it me or him? × Short story × More

Prologue
Sven
eins
Lars
zwei
Sven
drei
Lars
Sven
fünf
Lars
sechs
Sven
sieben
Lars
acht
Sven
neun
Lars
zehn
Sven
elf
Lars
zwölf
Sven
dreizehn
Lars
vierzehn
Sven
fünfzehn
Lars
sechzehn
Sven
siebzehn
Lars
achtzehn
Epilogue

vier

132 13 0
By VamosBarcelona

"Love, I'm back." Lars stated as he walked into his apartment and only seconds later his girlfriend stood right in front of him. "I've missed you so much." She exclaimed as she threw her arms around his neck and he slightly lifted her off the ground. "I've missed you, too." He whispered into her ear before looking into her eyes again. "I hate to be without you." He said and placed his hands on her cheeks, while looking directly into her eyes. "Kiss me." She stated as she intensely stared back at him. After chuckling slightly Lars finally placed his lips on her soft ones and closed his eyes with only her on his mind, hoping she felt the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 80.3K 23
(COMPLETED | UNDER EDITING) Fresh out of college, Veronica Odair is hired as a forensic scientist at the infamous B.E.A.R. Laboratories. She is put t...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...