I never thought I'd fall in l...

By mshotstuff

Skyarlette O'Brent hates Justin Bieber. But what happens when she finds out they have to live under the same... More

Copyright statement
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
**NOTE**
Chapter 21
I need your help!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Update on uploads *Read for details on next chappie*
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 8

5.5K 53 11
By mshotstuff

Skyarlette’s P.O.V

So I get this idea and you wouldn’t believe how outrageous it is! It just kinda came to me and I wanted to try something different.

“Everybody go and put on some swim wear now!” I told them.  Hurrying I went up the stairs to my room and quickly got on my dark purple tankini.

I skipped down the stairs to the cupboard that held all the towels and grabbed some and put them on a stool close to the door by the pool. I looked in the cupboards for what I needed and put all the ingredients onto the counter. I heard some people coming down the stairs so I yelled to them,

“Go into the pool and wait until I come please!” it was going to be a surprise to them to what we were gonna do and I didn’t want them to get any hints or clues.

Opening the cupboard, I scanned it looking for what I needed. Finally my eyes landed on them as I grabbed it and put it along with the other stuff on to the counter.

‘This is gonna be awesome!’ I thought to myself as I mixed up the batch of… (**not gonna tell you yet ;)**)

It was hard work to make the batch of **** (still not gonna tell you!) in so little time but I did it! I gathered all the balloons and started at what I had to. Slowly I made progress but it was getting a little lumpy. So I fixed that problem and continued. It took me longer to fill them because I was making so much but it was all worth it in the end.

My rough idea of what we were gonna do was falling into place but I needed some more back up, so called over 3 other people.

2 girls and 2 guys.

“Hey Christina, well I have some friends over and I was wondering if you wanted to join us.” I told her. I kept in mind that we had a major pop star so I had to kinda make sure she doesn’t faint or do anything drastic…..

“Sure, why not? Do I need anything?” she replied.

“Fantastic! Well wear a swim suit and if it is possible can you bring a video camera along with the wires to hook it up to the computer?” I might have been pushing my luck but this was essential for my idea.

“Alright! I have been dying to try this new waterproof video camera I got so this will be perfect!” we chatted for a little while longer and then I hung up.

Get a girl ‘check!’ Now to look for a guy, it took me a little while because he had to qualify to be here. I know I am such a critic… first they had to be ok with Justin Bieber. That was a major qualification because if they didn’t like him hell would break loose and it would ruin the plan along with hold up our game.

They also had to not have any allergies to any ingredients that I was using.

So after thinking hard and looking through some photos of guy friends I landed upon the perfect guy.

Why hadn’t I thought of him before! He was after all our best guy friend!

After dialing the number and hearing the tone beep a couple times he picked up.

“Yo! How may I help ya?” I shook my head; Adan will always be Adan…..

“Hey Aden, I have some guest over and you need to come here to help me with the entertainment.” I demanded. We are like best friends so I knew he would come anyway.

“Sure! Do I need to bring anything, like padding for protection?” I have my evil ways and he knows how I get. So he always claims he needs to “come protected.”

“No Adan, you won’t need pads! How come every time you think something bad is gonna happen! It only happened once! But anyway all you need to bring a video camera along with the cords. Also please wear swim trunks.”I told him.

“Ok, I’ll be there in 5 Charlie!” I hung up after that reassurance and proceeded to get the stuff ready. I had 3 different kinds of smash balloons ready for this afternoon, along with the squirt guns.

I had to call one more girl and one other friend came to mind, so I called Anushree over telling her what she needed to wear and whatever.

Then I quickly called Kayden on his cell because I forgot the number for his friends’ house he was staying at. (And why would I care? ;D) I quickly told him to bring his swim trunks and asked if he wanted to join the activities. He agreed saying that he was just packing up from his sleepover or whatever and would come soon.

So after a few minutes Christina, Adan, Anushree and Kayden arrived. I got everybody sorted out and led them to the pool. Considering that Kayden was my brother he helped me and went to see who the guest were.

Before I left to go into the kitchen I looked out and saw that everyone was interacting nicely and were treating Justin like a normal teenager!

By the looks of things from where I was standing they were talking like they had known each other for years and were just catching up!

So I went back into the kitchen to finish up the things for the planned activities.

Balloon type 1: it had whipped cream, melted butter, sugar, oatmeal bits, eggs, and milk. Perfect for the part I had in mind.

Balloon type 2: this consisted of water, salt, sugar and vanilla flavoring.

Balloon type 3: this was the second most special balloons so they had melted butter, sugar, whipped cream, salt, mayonnaise, milk, icing, almond extract and yogurt.

Squirt guns: These weren’t as important so I only had water, salt and sugar loaded into a few squirt guns. I wouldn’t have a bucket to refill them so I had to make a lot of separate ones.

Balloon type 4: Now these are the most exciting ones and are block full of random, weird ingredients, it had so many ingredients that it took me like half an hour to make these and fit them inside.

It had yogurt, whipped cream, melted butter, milk, water, oatmeal, flour, oil, vanilla flavoring almond extract, barbeque sauce (BBQ), tartar sauce, cornmeal, cream of wheat, orange juice, peanut butter, rice grains, ginger ale, chocolate sauce, cinnamon powder, chocolate powder, crushed chips (BBQ, lays original, cheddar sun chips), crushed plain crackers, watermelon juice, baking powder and chunky chicken breast pieces. When the time comes to use them will then add vinegar, but for now that is what was inside.

Call me crazy and out of my mind but you are only a teenager once so you gotta make the best of it and have fun!

What I had planned for the afternoon would need all of these things, I was thinking why not put my own spin on childish games and fit for all ages?

So when I was done with setting up like over 100 balloons of each type the kitchen was a freaking mess, it looked like a tornado had passed through and done major damage.

Blowing out a breath I looked around and thought to myself that if I wanna have fun I gotta be ready to lots of work.

So I got out the broom and started to sweep the hard ingredients up; after I got the mop and cleaned up the liquidly sticky stuff, like oil, flour and whatever.

Sweat was pouring down my face but I continued to work, in the midst of tidying up I remembered to put a note on the fridge saying to restock the ingredients I finished out.

I had to put a reminder otherwise I would forget and get in LOADS of trouble.

Finally all the materials were in lock so it was time to let the games begin.

~~~~~~~~~~

When I got all the necessary things outside I told Adan and Christina roughly what they would be doing, so they started to film when I gave them the signal.

“So hello everyone! I know I sent everyone to stay out here for a while and you have no clue what you guys are gonna do so I am gonna tell you what’s gonna happen today!” I said excitedly. I made sure they both camera humans got a good view of everyone so I can get their reactions on tape! :D

“So I thought why not play some kiddies games with a little bit of Skyarlette funk!” I looked around at them to see them nervously eyeing me.

“Don’t worry no violence or harm is in the games. Ok?” I continued not waiting for their responses.

“First of all just a heads up we will be filming the games! We have our awesome camera humans Christina and Adan!” When I said their names they both turned to each other and waved to the camera then to their own cameras.

“Next off, from now on till the rest of the games it is girls against boys.” Everybody whooped out loud.

“And since we are recording the games and we are playing to find the best gender I thought why not come up with a name?” they nodded at my idea and I continued on.

“So the name of this is Ultimate Gender Showdown!” they cheered, so I took that they liked the name.

“Ok, so Round 1 is Hide and go seek, Round 2 is tag, Round 3 is dodge ball/volleyball merge.” I took a moment to catch my breath and look into the camera then back to my friends.

“Round 1 has 3 parts. A, B, and C. Each part is played after the seeker has found everyone, so really the first person from part A, and B to be found will be the seekers for the next part.” I smiled into the camera and carried on.

“Round 2 is bomb tag. When we all think we are ready we will then continue to Round 3.

“In Round 3 we’ll be playing dodge ball/ volleyball merge, this is your last chance to get to finals. The game is finalized when there is only 1 person left from each team. There are 3 different finals, mid finals, Semi finals and Final finals. Your ranking will determine which final you may go to so it is only possible to be in 1 of the finals.” I looked around to make sure everyone was getting this and understood. There were no questions so I resumed the instructions.

“In Round 1 we will be using the balloons in the purple bucket. In Round 2 we’ll use the squirt guns along with the balloons from the purple or orange bucket. And in Round 3 you can use the balloons from the purple and orange bucket. When we play the finals you can use all the balloons including the extra special ones in the pink basket.” As I was telling them which balloons/ squirt guns they could use in which Round I pointed to the bins so they knew.

 “But for the finals we must add 1 ingredient before using them, but we’ll talk about that when the time comes.” So after I explained that there was one thing left to tell them.

“The way we determine who gets to the finals is by who had the least strokes on their arms. For Round 1 the stroke color is green. For Round 2 the stroke color is red, and in Round 3 the stroke color is blue. So this way when we gather everyone together we know if we had the right amount of seekers and if everyone in dodge ball got out. So everyone ready to start Ultimate Gender Showdown?” everyone screamed!

“Well so am I! Let’s get this game started by choosing the first seeker! Everyone put one foot into the circle!” I beckoned Christie and Adan over to make sure they got everything we did on tape.

Since we were playing kid games why not decide who goes first? The kid way?

So we played black shoe, black shoe and turns out Chaz started us off.

We ran off to get our balloons while he got his. We were only allowed 5 balloons for each part to distract the seeker. I ran across the backyard and chose to hide behind the oak tree.

I crouched down and peaked out from behind the tree, gazing across I could see Justin cutting across the 2 trees over there.

Suddenly ii heard a noise behind me so I thought it was Chaz so I got a balloon in my hand along with the rest ready to attack and flee.

“Don’t worry it’s just me” I let out a sigh of relief when it only turned out to be Christie.

“So how far do you think you will be in this game?” she asked. I looked into the camera and grinned.

“I don’t really know! But all I am really excited for is everyone’s reactions when they get hit by the balloo-“

“AHHHHHH!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I COVERED IN?!?!?!?!?!!?!??”

“Hahaha that must be Ania! Go and get her reaction!” Christie laughed with me and with a wave left to go get Ania’s reaction on film.

I check to make sure the coast was clear and went to stoke out a new hiding place. When one place is close to where the person is found they might go looking and I might be caught early!

So I ducked behind the garbage bin only to find………Kayden.

“Omsb! You nearly gave me heart attack!” I whisper- yelled to him while keeping my hand over my now rapidly beating heart. He just smiled at me and shook his head.

“I saw Ania get bombed by the balloon by Chaz, it was HILARIOUS!!!!! Her expression was priceless! By the way what do you have in these, they are some heavy and lumpy! It is still a wonder how it burst on her so easily!” he looked at me in wonder, I wasn’t gonna tell anyone what was inside it.

It would just ruin the meaning of the whole game! You were supposed to get hit by you-have-no-clue-what and try to get back at the person for doing such a thing!

So naturally I didn’t give him and clue of what was inside.

“Just stuff…….” I replied non-chantingly. I had that I-am-not-talking-about-it-anymore tone so he knew to drop the subject.

“So how was your sleep over at your friends house?” I asked to change the subject.

“It was like any normal stay, hey I heard that mom surprised you with Bieber staying over and you fainted. Is it true?” couldn’t blame him for being so curious.

“Yea it is true! Well I didn’t faint from seeing him I fainted because I got mad at Ania and Bre and got into a heated conversation. They knew he was coming the whole time and didn’t even tell me!” I ranted to him.

“Then when they came mom and Pattie were like ‘Oh look at the time! We best go we have an appointment at the spa!’ I was like what in the world?!?!?! I nearly killed Bieber when I saw him!” I muttered the last part but trust my brother to hear me.

“You wouldn’t want to hurt him now would you? He didn’t do anything to you! Besides you used to be best friends when you were younger then he left to pursue his career.” Something always seemed weird about my hating passion towards Bieber, but something clicked in my head as he said that.

Everything now started to make sense! Why Pattie knew me when I didn’t, him liking me, wanting to kiss a practical stranger! We used to be best friends then I developed a few feeling for him and when he left I completely forced myself to forget him.

“You got a thinking look on your face what are you-“

“AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF?!?!?!” That was the ‘oh so manly’ scream of Ryan. Looks like he got a little ‘taste’ of the balloon.

“Hahaha, look at Ryan! He is covered in the contents of the balloon!” we were rolling around laughing while Adan and Christie popped out of nowhere with the cameras. His face was like O_O

“Now how does it feel to be bombed?” both Christie and Adan asked. He was covered in the contents of the balloon! We were rolling around laughing while Adan and Christie popped out of nowhere with the cameras.

 “It tastes like random food! What in the world id you put in these balloons Skyar?!?!?!!” he answer-yelled. Pshhh like I was gonna answer him and give myself away.

He turned his back and I took this as my chance to relocate.

“Got to go bro, see ya later!” I dumped one of my balloons on his head and left before hearing his reply. Dashing swiftly I came to a halt when I bumped into someone. It was Adan.

“Oh hey Adan” I said distractedly looking around for a new pot to hide. I found one and quickly walked to hide.

“So between us and the camera you care to tell what you have in those balloons that get such interesting reactions??” I knew what he was trying to do, and he was sticking the camera in my face by the way.

“Let’s just say some things. Oh and aren’t you suppose to mainly be filming the boys?” I asked with a raised eyebrow. I did indeed ask him to film the males for a reason to be revealed later.

Turning my back on him, I looked all around to make sure I was out of sight. It was a very nice summer afternoon so I couldn’t have picked a better day for the planned activities. I got bored when I realized I picked too good of a hiding place so I crept out to find some of the players.

Aha! I found the perfect person to use my second balloon on!! So I crept very slowly trying to muffle my steps and positioned myself so when they jumped up I wouldn’t get hit. 3..2..1..

“Who did that?!?” I just laughed at Justin. He stared at me while trying to wipe off the contents in the balloon. It was running down his hair, onto his shoulders and down his back, he looked like a drowned snow rat with poofy hair! If only his fans could see him like this…..

“Wow Justin, looks like you got bombed but not by the seeker!” Christie exclaimed. She was pointing out the obvious to the camera while Justin kept staring at me.

I knew he would eventually get me back later but why not have some fun to spice up the time being?

We kept playing the game until Ryan gave up and didn’t want to be the seeker. So we all came out of hiding to restart the next part. Ania was the seeker this time so we all went to hide while she counted to 20. This part of the game was pretty funny with how people screamed and what part of their body got hit with the balloon but what I was really waiting for was Round 3.

The rest of the game was pretty boring really; Justin was the seeker so I knew he was out to get me.

Turns out he did, but it was only when I wasn’t looking for like 1 second! The rest of the game got pretty boring so I gathered everybody up to tell them about Round 2.

“Now it is time for Round 2! We’ll be playing bomb tag with the balloons (purple and orange basket) along with the squirt guns. It is not really like how you play tag but really we all run around using balloons and squirt guns at each other. Just for those who are wondering what are in the balloons I might reveal what’s inside at the end. But for now try to focus on not getting hit with these kind of things. Also I must tell you the squirt gun water doesn’t taste very good.” I directed the last comment at Ryan, I was sooooooo not gonna let him forget about the balloon in the mouth incident.

It was boys against girls so we all loaded up on our bombing gear.

“Get ready to be pulverized girls!” the boys yelled at us. The looks in their eyes were enough to tell us to run for our lives.

As I was running to jump over some rocks I heard a huge SPLAT and then I felt it spreading out on my back. I heard snickers coming from behind me so I whirled around to see the boys all laughing at me, even my own twin brother! What a traitor!

Chaz’s hand what drawn back and he looked like the only one who was in the position for throwing the balloon. I wasn’t really mad but the melted butter and whipped cream felt weird on my skin, like it was not meant for skin but for mouths.

“Your gonna pay Chaz!” I took my water gun and chased him screaming at the top of my lungs. I really didn’t care that I must have looked like some mad person cut loose from rehab to the video but all that was set on my mind was getting my revenge on Chaz. Round and round we ran in circles, getting dizzy but that didn’t stop me. In the background you could hear the screams and laughs of everyone and it was all a good atmosphere.

Finally the dizziness must have caught up with him because he started to slow down and was now walking like an extremely drunken man wobbling from side to side that he couldn’t even walk in a straight line.

“Why is the sky spinning? The ground is falling sideways!” he exclaimed. I laughed at him and took this as my chance. I dumped the balloon on him while squirting the water into his face.

AHHHHHHHahahaha!” he scream-laughed. I decided that it wasn’t enough for him so I dropped down and began to tickle him.

A new thing I learned about Chaz is that he is very ticklish on his sides; perfect, to my advantage.

“Guys look, she is tackling- what no. She tickling Chaz?” Justin and Ryan were looking at me weirdly and laughing at us.

“Get her!” I laughed and ran away laughing, the wind was blowing my hair behind me and I could feel the water moving on my body.

I ran into the girls at the refilling station with the boys hot on my heels.

“Aim and fire at the boys!” Christie and Adan must have gotten bored so they joined in on the fun and threw balloons at the boys, it was 6 against 4! Victory never tasted so sweet, but I am pretty sure the boys can really taste losing alright after that!

We fell to the ground laughing at the boys’ faces and didn’t take time to notice that all 4 of them were armed with balloons and squirt guns. Uh oh.

“Thought you could get away easy huh? Well you guessed wrong.” We didn’t even have time to say anything because we were bombarded with different items. All I could fell for like 10 minutes was liquid hitting my skin; I could literally taste the vanilla in my mouth.

The sugar and salt sediments were grinding against my skin causing me to shiver. When the boys’ were done the damage they took a step back to admire their work. Heavily breathing I was trying to catch my breath when I felt fingers graze my side.

A giggle escaped my lips and from there I couldn’t control it, tears were freely streaming down my face in the moment.

I couldn’t remember the last time I had had such a good laugh!  My stomach muscles inside were contracting and starting to hurt so I was not gasping for air.

“P-l-ea-s-s-e sto-p! my- tum-m-my is s-t-t-ar-ti-ng to h-h-h-u-r-t.” I stuttered in between giggles. (She pretty much said: please stop, my tummy is starting to hurt.)

“No whiz gigging! Not until you say boys rule and girls suck balls!” Huh! Like I was ever gonna say that! Over my dead body!

“N-e-ev-er!” my breaths were now getting shorter as I tried to wriggle out of Justin’s grasp. Then he let loose a laugh and trickled me faster. I had to think on my toes to plan how to get out of this. (More like back) All of us were in this situation because Kayden was having fun torturing Anushree, Ryan had Bre under his wing and Chaz was working hard on Ania.

“Ok, ok, Boys rule and girls-“I started to make him think I was gonna say it. Sadly for him he fell for it and stopped tickling long enough for me to flip him over so I was now straddling him.

“Ha, like I was ever gonna say that. Boys are so inconceivable!” I said to him. So I returned the favor of tickling him to death happily.

“Sharing is such a great feeling huh?” I asked the girls. They caught onto what I was doing and were now straddling the boys while tickling them.

“You guys think they suffered enough? Or do you think we should do something….. More extreme. “I wiggled my eyebrows at the end wanting them to see what I was getting at.

“But don’t you think that’ll be too much for them they might not be able to handle all this smexiness!” Anushree pointed out from her position on top of Kayden, while tickling the daylights out of him.

“I think we’ll save them that drama for another day guys.” We reluctantly climbed off of the guys with the sun lucent and burning into our eyes.

We all gathered round on the ground lying in a circle not doing anything, just calmly watching the clouds sail by in various shapes our imagination  [see the side picture, first picture in the left top corner.]

It was very calming to recharge up our energy for the rest of the game but I knew eventually someone would get hyper again……

“Come on guys, I wanna play round 3!!!!!!” that was Chaz; he started bouncing up and down like I-don’t-know-what.

We all grinned happily because I gotta admit his energy was contagious, so we made our way to the part of the backyard I had set up for Round 3.

“Ok so guys in Round 3 if you get hit once you’re out, just like dodge ball. The volleyball part is if you want to pass it to people it is ok to. So let’s get this party started!” I felt really charged up now that my awaited Round was here and I intend to go all the way to the finals!

“Christie and Adan if you guys want to you can play and if you get hit you can keep on playing so you can get good footage of the game.” They both nodded their heads vigorously at the idea and put on the wrist straps connected to the camera.

I had set up some balloons on the line dividing the teams and a bucket way at the back filled with balloons. I made sure each bucket for the teams had equal amounts. I didn’t know how long the game would last s I made a lot of the balloons. This time the balloons were a little more deadly with the ingredients, the other balloons didn’t have much but these had a few more weird stuff in them.

“Adan would you mind saying 3, 2, 1, fire please?” he wasn’t gonna be out or get to the finals so it didn’t matter of he got hit first off the bat.

“Kk, Everyone Get ready, get se-“

“That’s not what I told you to say!” I told him.

“3, 2, 1 Fart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” what in the world??????  Everyone was looking at him curiously like he had a 3rd head or something.

“Sorry, when I heard her say ‘f’ I thought of fart” he apologized with a shrug.

“This is gonna take a while…….” I grumbled to myself.

“Ok, ok, ok. Don’t get you thongs in a twist.”

“None of us are wearing thongs!!!!!” all the girls along with the boys yelled at him.

“Wow, tough crowd.” We all laughed at him anxiously to start the game.

“I am ready now. 3, 2, 1 Fire!!!!!!!!!” he jumped out the way just in time as Ryan’s balloon went zooming in the ear only 5 centimeters away from his head.

“Yikes!” I dodged a few balloons and unfortunately Ania got that square in the mouth.

“UGGHHH I can taste mayo, bleh” she said while walking over to sit down on the grass to watch us.

I was so busy laughing at Ania’s facial expression I almost got hit by a balloon but missed when I moved my head back to laugh.

“Watch it Kayden!” I laughed and threw a balloon t him but since I am not very good at sports it didn’t really hit him, but instead Adan.

“Good aim sis” I scuffed as Adan threw me a glare but I shrugged it off and continued to throw balloons all over the place.

Chaz was running around like a chicken that lost his head on the boys’ half that I could help but throw the balloon at him. Luckily this time it landed on his bare chest and knocked the wind out of him.

“Hey I was trying to get dizzy again!” He pouted at me and left to sit with Ania.

“You should go hel- look mom!” Kayden screeched.

“What? Where?” I began turning around in circles looking if mom was back.

Ryan had already gotten out Bre so it was only me and Anushree left.

“Ha! Think fast Sky” my first instinct was to turn to look at him when he said that, then I saw a balloon coming to me so I fell back onto the ground.

“KAYDEN!!!!!!!” I screamed,

“Ooh he’s in for it now. Just seeing her mad this afternoon tells me that this shouldn’t be good.” I heard Ryan tell Justin. They are totally right, he shouldn’t mess with this sister.

“Oh Kayden, think fast” I threw this balloon and it hit my target, his crotch.

“Ow, now that has gotta hurt, nope it’s gonna leave a bruise. You know when you imagine that throwing stuff is like doing tae kwon do it really helps you get your aim in focus.

Ryan and Justin were still bent over Kayden seeing if he was ok but I didn’t wanna waste no time in eliminating anyone, now would I?

Sometimes it gets on my nerves with how quick Justin is, especially when he threw the balloon at the same time as me.

My balloon hit Ryan right in the butt while Justin’s didn’t exactly reach its rightful opponent. Instead Anushree took the balloon in the belly button.

“Uggggghhhh! That was supposed to hit you!” he said in frustration.

“Well look what we have here? You and I are the last people standing.” We both had balloons in our hands while circling each other.

I had an idea of how I want to get him out of the game but I thought it was too cruel……

“So I think I know a way to win, but I don’t want to put you in physical pain” like my brother.

“Do you think I should?” aim the balloon for his crotch?

“Just do what you gotta do Skyar!” I heard some of the girls yelling. He did after all emotionally pain me all those years ago, he would only deserve it.

‘You could do so much more that, but in the same area…’ the demon voice in my head was saying.

‘Give it chocolate!’ by good side didn’t always make sense it was very random….

‘No you dumb bell kick it, punch it, karate chop it-‘

‘Then we’ll give him lemonade right? Because I feel like some lemonade right now.’

‘Don’t listen to her, do what you wish you could do all day; tea bag him’

‘No, I think she should maybe make him a cake instead.’

‘How did you get the job as the angel on her right shoulder again?’

‘They said I would get on your nerves, oops I wasn’t suppose to tell you that.’

‘Well too late you already are, in fact you are frying them like bacon in a pan’ my demon grumbled

‘You know it isn’t very hard to act random and annoy you, ya know? I HAVE TO PEEEEE!!!!!!!!............ ***Ahhhhhh, that feels better.***’

‘I liked Mindy better, I could at least argue about if she should act good or bad with her. And I didn’t have any disturbing images of her tinkling^^shivers^^

‘I can act like he too but I choose not to. OOOh maybe we should give him a mango!!!!!’

‘Will you shut up already? You’re getting annoying! God, I think they need to fire you or I will make you quit!!’

Hahahaha, Oh I know!!!!!  Maybe you could give him a fruit basket as a piece offering and he’ll forfeit!’ I was liking the sound of my angel’s idea,

‘NO SHE SHOULD BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HIS FRICKEN BALLS!!!!!’ Where did that language come from I thought to myself. I shook my head and focused on what I think I should do. My instinct was not to be mean but I had a burning passion to hurt him because of all the pain he inflicted all those years ago.

My momma raised me too good for my liking so I didn’t really do anything bad to him but throw the balloon into his face. Also remember these were the extra special balloons so they had so much things ranging from the eggs, to baking powder, to peanut butter all the way to BBQ sauce. Boy must his taste buds be ringing!

“You’re lucky that’s all I gave you.” He didn’t use his balloon so I called everyone back onto the field and everyone got a chance to throw/ receive the special balloons.

“What do you have in these things?”

“I think I can taste orange juice!”

“Omg is cinnamon in these???”

“Is it supposed to taste like cake mixture?”

“Yum yum yum in my tum tum tum, wait a second I feel dumb, dumb, dumb!” [lol this isn’t really in this story I wanted to put something random from my ‘Rupunzel and the 3 hobo’s’]

“Awesome! This tastes like pizza; ummmm was I supposed to eat that?”

“This crackers and peanut butter tastes marvelous. WAIT, CRACKERS AND PEANUT BUTTER??!?!?!? WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN THIS BALLOONS WOMAN!!!?”

“Is this supposed to taste like porridge?”

“This orange juice/ginger ale mix is exquisite.”

“Is this supposed t taste like pancakes?”

“It’s normal for your stomach to feel like it’s about to blow like a volcano, right?”

“You gotta tell me what your recipe is for this sandwich…..WAIT WHAT??!?!?!?!?

I had such a good long laugh as everyone got a good taste of the balloons that I am sure I peed myself. In the end we took a whole lot of random pictures with the camera setting on the video cameras. We were all running around like maniacs and guess what? We are allowed to!

We all just let loose this afternoon and enjoyed ourselves together.

There may have been heavy tension earlier but everything was forgotten and tout le monde had a great time just really letting out all that energy inside of us today. My anger had certainly built up when I had found the missing piece to the puzzle but now that I think it over all is forgiven. There is this saying and it goes like this.

Live life, Love truly, Kiss slowly and NEVER regret anything that made you smile.

I think that is going to be the new motto that I will live by from now on.

All in all the afternoon went by perfectly and we definitely made some extraordinary memories, this is an afternoon that I will never forget for the rest of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there it is! The much awaited chapter of the games! :O I worked really hard on this to make enjoyable for you guys to read, I would really appreciate if you left comments telling me what you thought of this chapter. And if I get a lot of responses on a good note, who knows I might do something like this again in the story? ;)  I have an idea of what is gonna happen next, and I have already started the next chapter :D so all that there is left to do is……. Vote (if you loved this chapter), comment (if you wanna voice what you thought), read my other stories/ books {if you wanna see my other stuff I write) and fan (IF YOU WANT TO MAKE ME EXTREMELY HAPPY (-: }

Tout le monde- French for everyone

Italics are the demon voice.

SO I’LL UPLOAD SOON PEEPS! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 255 35
One night. One party. One bet. One million problems.
226K 6K 48
What will happen when life gives you a chance to meet and actually go on Tour with your idol, Justin Bieber himself for three months ? "You are frien...
243K 6.2K 43
[CLOSED] interracial preferences for thee justin bieber. this is my first book, so bare with the cheesiness, I promise it gets better. thanks for rea...
112K 2.9K 31
Be Mine Sequel. New city. New home. New environment. New friends. New enemies. Two years later. But is their love still the same? Is their relation...