You Hold My Heart in Your Paw...

By Ambrosaurus_Rex

Xavier found out his mate was his best friend, Alex, when he was sixteen years old. He told Alex, but Alex co... More

You Hold My Heart in Your Paw [BoyxBoy]
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
HELLO!
Chapter 20
Epilogue
SEQUEL INFO! :)

Chapter 3

60.5K 2K 306
By Ambrosaurus_Rex

Chapter 3            *Alex’s POV*

“Why does it seem like the school doesn’t have as many people today?” I ask Peter as we sit under the tree.

He glares at me. “Guess.” I opened my mouth but he continued. “Just guess.”

I looked around the garden area. All the humans were here, my pack was here and Xavier’s pack was—they weren’t here…

“Where is Xavier’s pack?” I ask him.

He glances at me. “They left.” He says vaguely.

My eyebrows furrow. “What do you mean they left?” I ask him.

He looks up at the sky. “They left the state. They joined the Crescent Moon Pack. Xavier’s dad had been talking the other alpha and when he died Xavier’s dad was told that in his will, it stated that he wanted to join the packs. The Crescent Moon Pack obviously couldn’t come here, there was already two packs. So they left. Their gone, Alex. Your mate is gone.” He tells me.

I scowl at him. “He is not my mate!” I hiss at him. Did that mean Xavier told people? Who did he tell? Is Alice going to find out?

Peter scowls. “So you don’t want to believe one of your best friends?” he asks.

“I do! But I can’t believe this. It’s just too unbelievable. I know I’ve fucked guys before, and I liked it, but I'm not gay, I don’t know why I would have him as my mate.” I tell him.

He looks at me. “You’re lucky, Alex. Gay werewolves go from liking guys to getting turned on by a girl. Their mate is the only girl that could change them. Some can’t handle it. Some can.” He says.

I look at him as he looks away. I knew he was bisexual. He wasn’t open about it, but he told me. He’s going to be my beta when I become alpha. “Do you want your mate to be a guy?” I ask him softly.

He nods hesitantly. “I do. But if I get a girl, I’ll be fine with it, but I really want to have a guy. I want to be able to do it both ways, ya know?” he says. I nod. He wants a guy so he can give and receive it. He continues. “I want someone who can hold me, who is big enough to hold me.”

“Does that mean you’re a bottom?” I tease, trying to lighten the mood.

His head whips in my direction and he glares. “Shut up!” he yells.

I laugh. “It’s okay if you are.” I tell him.

He huffs. “You’re a bottom, too.” He grumbles.

My eyebrows rise in shock. “You think I'm a bottom?” I ask him, astonished.

He nods. “Xavier could top you easily.” He says, glancing at me.

I scowl at him. “He could not.”

He laughs as the bell rings. “Come on, man. Let’s get this dreadful day over with.” He says and we walk to first period.

~~

It’s been a few weeks since Xavier’s pack left. My birthday was today and as I walked into school, I looked around. Seeing if my mate was here. By the time I got to the tree in the garden area, I had no such luck. As I sat down next to Peter, I looked around again.

“You’re not going to find your mate.” He tells me.

I glare at him. “You don’t know that.” I say.

He shakes his head at me. “Your mates gone. Remember Xavier? Yeah, him, forget about what he told you? What I told you?” he says.

I look at my hands. “I don’t want to talk about it.” I tell him.

He shakes his head at me, again, and gets up and walks away from me.

All day I looked everywhere. Alice was mad at me for not talking to her, saying she was my girlfriend and all this mate business can pause when she’s around. I had scoffed at that and walked away. When I realized that she wasn’t my mate, I didn’t bother spending any more time with her. She kept trying to get my attention all through our classes we had together, in between classes, and at lunch. I want my mate, not some girlfriend that thinks she is more important than my mate.

I went home and was bombarded by my parents. “Who’s your mate?” my mom asks, excitedly.

I sigh. “Couldn’t find her.” I tell them.

My dad looks confused. “Why not? Did you look everywhere?” he asks.

I nod. “I even went around the whole town and two towns over, looking. That’s why I'm so late.” I say. I looked at the mall, the movies, and stores around. Does that mean Xavier is my mate? I swallowed. “What if my mate was a guy?” I ask them.

They look taken aback. “Is your mate a guy? I thought you just said you couldn’t find your mate?” my mom asks.

I shake my head. “No, I didn’t. I was just wondering.” I say.

My dad sighs. “If your mate turns out to be a guy, then that’s what happens.” He says.

I nod. “Well, I'm going up to my room.” I tell them and go upstairs.

I remember when Xavier walked in on me when I was fucking Alice. She didn’t even know he came in the room. I remember how heartbroken he looked. Like someone ran over his favorite puppy. Then he leaves the next day. Is that why he came over? Was he going to say goodbye? I was too busy fucking Alice that I told him to go away.

I punched the wall. I’m such a dick—not that Xavier didn’t like the idea of me having one. I groaned as I threw myself onto the bed. Would Xavier throw me onto the bed and ravish me? I choke on my own spit. Am I really thinking about Xavier and me fucking?

The other day I would have beat him up if he even tried, and now I'm thinking about this? Does he like it rough? Whenever we talked about our adventures in bed, he never said anything. I don’t think I told him either. I shake my head mentally. I'm thinking about this again!

I roll over onto my side. Why am I thinking like this? I sigh and close my eyes. A few moments later I started thinking about his dick. Is he big? He was pretty big when we were fourteen—almost fifteen—and we decided to see who was bigger. Which he was. I remember being mad about being smaller. He had only smirked and said, ‘Guess I would be on top.’ I had punched him. We had been messing around with girls or guys at that age. We would sit at the park or at school and watch as guys would walk by and say, ‘I could top him’ or ‘you would be bottom for him’. I’ve always been taller, even if it was less than an inch, but he gets the huge dick?

I remember when guys would come to school and say how good he was in bed. Thinking about that made my wolf angry. I don’t know why, but I gritted my teeth. They would say how he was big and fucked hard. Most of these guys were football players! Some might be taller than him—but he was always dominating them. He always liked fucking big guys. He told me ‘they know how to fuck back.’ I would reply saying they probably weren’t as tight. He would nod and say ‘but I'm big enough for them to be tight’ and he would say that if he fucked small guys then his dick wouldn’t fit. I wonder if he jacks off for me? I mean he said I was his mate. Does that mean he thinks about sticking it in me?

I sighed and rolled over. Why am I still thinking about this? I'm so perverted.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hello! 2 uploads in one day?! this might happen this weekend.. i might have like 5 uploads today! idk y why but everytime i finish a chapter, i want to upload.. like i want to catch up with myself.. idk..

well do your thang and appreciate ;D

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 2K 51
In a world divided into Alphas, Betas, and Omegas. Sean is an Omega. Like all Omegas he has the ability to breed. Most Omegas adore the attention the...
4.6K 217 32
'This couldn't happen' this Is just a fucking dream how can be a mate with the same sexuality I am a fucky guy for God's Sake. 'I AM Not A GAY' I am...
17.1K 641 42
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...