š‡šˆš’ š‚š€šš“šˆš•š„ āž³ š‚ššļæ½...

By QueenMimi96

Angel Dixon is accustomed to being alone - her mother is dead and her father, Daryl Dixon, left before she wa... More

Book Info [Must Read]
Disclaimer & Copyrights
āž³ Monthly Awards Winner 2018
āž³ Cast
āž³ Playlist
Chapter 1 ~ Stolen Peaches
Chapter 2 ~ How Not To Escape from a Psycho
Chapter 3 ~ Chased by Dead People
Chapter 4 ~ My Sleepover in a Firehouse
Chapter 5 ~ Arguing Over Fruit
Chapter 6 ~ Hiding Under Dirty Clothes
Chapter 7 ~ Surgery in a Car
Chapter 8 ~ Pop Song in an Apocalypse
Chapter 9 ~ I'm A Bad Driver
Chapter 10 ~ Getting Kidnapped Is A Little Fun
Chapter 11 ~ Road Trip With Lunatics
Chapter 12 ~ Dancing in a Little Girl's Room
Chapter 13 ~ Our Wal-Mart Food Run
Chapter 14 ~ Another One Bites the Dust
Chapter 15 ~ Welcome to Alexandria
Chapter 16 ~ Looting Houses with My Boyfriend
Chapter 17 ~ Attacked By A Stick
Chapter 18 ~ Held Hostage Again
Chapter 19 ~ The Crazy Man Leaves
Chapter 20 ~ Bind My Wounds
Chapter 21 ~ Escaping With My Psycho Boyfriend
Chapter 22 ~ Not What We Planned
Chapter 23 ~ It Ends Tonight
Chapter 24 ~ Feel My Rage
Chapter 25 ~ A New Home Without You
Chapter 26 ~ I Fell Off The Bed
Chapter 27 ~ Hello Daddy
Chapter 28 ~ I Hate Doctor Visits
Chapter 29 ~ Surprise!
Second Book Coming Soon!

Prologue

13.1K 325 48
By QueenMimi96

Note: Above is a video from Amber Run called I Found that really goes along well with the plot of this story :)

My name is Angel and I was never meant to be born. Daryl Dixon didn't want a family so he left us. At least, that's what my mother, Mandy Lopez, told me. I'd never been able to decipher if she'd been telling the truth or not. It wasn't until this outbreak happened that I finally heard the full-story she'd been keeping from me. My father didn't leave us, he left her. 

He didn't even know I existed. And maybe he didn't want to. A week later, my mother got bit. My step-father tried to save her but...he got bit too in the process. I had to shoot the both of them after that. It was the worst night of my life... I don't think I'll ever forget it...

After that, I packed up and went out on my own. There was nothing left for me at home. No family to go back to. No, this world had stolen everything from me...

The day I met them, I thought everything would end for me then and there. I thought they'd kill me on sight. But they didn't. Instead they took me in. They taught me how to survive in this messed-up world. I thought they were the best people I could have hoped to find...but they had a dark side.

I found that out not long after staying with them. They were murderers, traitors, liars and thieves. But my mother was dead now - I didn't have any family left...or so I'd thought. So one night, I gathered up the few belongings I had and took off. I thought I was scot-free. But someone has been following me...and I fear for my life...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 1K 13
Bowie Dixon is the nine year old daughter of Daryl Dixon, and yet his complete opposite. She's a sweet girl, just looking for someone to guide her to...
85.5K 4.1K 21
ā i am my father's daughter āž -šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡, the young girl's life was a tragedy, her mother died and her father, negan, abandoned her. riley's jo...
63K 1.2K 11
you have to fight to survive in this world BOOK 4 OF SHE'S A DIXON SERIES season 4 of the walking dead {completed} {carl grimes fanfiction} {daryl d...
220K 4.7K 72
" Children shouldn't play with guns." " Who said I was playing ?" Maya Rosewood was twelve years old when the turn happen. Dead rose to eat the livi...