SOLD TO THE GANG LEADER

By Nicole_E700

I love Jax Pierce, I was kidnapped by Maxwell Powell, I was raped by Cayden Jackson, I killed Benjamin Klein... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 13

7.3K 229 5
By Nicole_E700

Say yes to the Dress

-Sophia

I walked down the hall to Jax's new room.

"Jaaxxxxx!!!" I shook Jax and whispered his name, trying to wake him, which was not working, I then proceed to get a bucketful of cold water.

"Fine I tried the nice way" I poured the water on him making him  jump out of bed.

"Oh good you're awake, I gotta get ready for breakfast with Paige" I quickly made my way to the closet

"You have to be fucking kidding me!!!!"

"No, no I'm not" I smiled at him innocently

"Now, chop chop, time's ticking"

45 minutes later... (8:00)

I showered and got changed into a normal outfit, I decide not to wear makeup today.

"Hey Jax"

"What?"

"Can I borrow a car?"

"No"

"Whyyyyyy??"

"Because"

"You have plenty of cars to share, now you're just being selfish" I crossed my arms

The bathroom door opened and he came out with a towel wrapped around his waist that looked like at any second it would drop and his friend would be out and free. I gawked at his body as the stem made its way out the bathroom as well.

"Well I can give you a ride and you can keep gawking at my beautiful self for a little longer" he smirked at me as he made his way to the closet and got dressed in a suit.

"Shut up, I wasn't gawking, I just happen to looking in your direction"

"So that wasn't drool I saw on your face?"

"No!!! Stop talking!!! hurry up and lets go"

"We will continue later"

"mmmhmm" I grabbed my phone a bit of cash and put in my small backpack, and headed downstairs, not far behind Jax was behind me. My wounds and bruises were all healed up, weeks I spent avoiding Jax, today was the first day in weeks since I've spoken to Jax.

Jax dropped me off at the cafe I was supposed to meet Paige at. I headed inside and it looked very retro and cute, I took a seat next to the windows. I played games while I waited for Paige to get here.

"May I take your order?"

"Umm no I'm just waiting..." I looked and saw my best friend, I immediately jumped out of my hair and hugged her

"Omg I've missed you sooo much"

"Me tooo" She let go and I did as well we sat down and ordered breakfast and coffee

"Sooo... tell me, how far along are you?"

"I'm like ten and half weeks"

"Awwww, I cant wait to see the baby boy"

"How do you know it's a boy"

"I don't know I always imagined you having a son first" I shrugged and took a sip of my coffee.

"Fair enough anyways tell me about this new boyfriend" She smirked at me.

"Well more like fiance" I said with a grin and shrug

"Fiance!!!! Sophia!!!!"

"shhh" I rolled my eyes at her.

"How long have you known him?"

"not long"

"Not long? and you want to marry him?"

"yes, it's just that kind of love" of course this was not true but Jax made it very clear he didn't want her to know.

"So you're telling me you're getting married?"

"Yes that's exactly what I'm telling you" She just stared at me in shock.

"oh and I'm also asking you to be my maid of honor?"

"Of course I will be your maid of Honor!!!!"

"Okay well I need advice I bailed on dress shopping with my mother in law"

"You can't do that you have to go!!!"

"Can you pleaseeeee come with me??"

Later...

" I love it!!!" screamed my mother in law. I was currently standing in a shop trying on the wedding dresses. All I kept thinking about is about how  I'm not making my dream wedding this is not what I saw myself doing. But I guess that's what life is. I was staring at the big poofy dress. I didn't like it at all. Last night I asked all the girls to be my bridesmaids. And so that brings us back to this moment in my life, the ugliest thing I have ever seen. My mother in law likes these big poofy dresses with ruffles, I prefer simple elegant dresses.  

"Umm.. are you sure?" She was so engrossed with the dress, she didn't even notice me speaking.

"I don't like it on you Soph" My best friend chimed in, on the exact moment her head snapped to look at my best friend, uh oh.

"I love this dress on her"

"well, I don't think it looks good on her"

"In my day this dress was the best, it was beautiful"

"Key word lady 'was'"

"excuse me"

"It is bad enough that you're forcing her to marry your son" (okay so I broke I couldn't lie to my best friend so I told her the whole truth, I should have saw this coming ) God please tell me she didn't hear that. I silently prayed for my life and my best friends mouth. Jax's step mother said nothing neither did I see a reaction on her face, I gave a deadly glare at my best friend.

"Umm... to be fair this isn't my kind of dress"

"Okay fine choose it yourself" she shrugged and walked to a chair and just sat down pouting, so far I have no good connection with her. I wish she knew and understands that this isn't right. I walked to the back room with the lady who was helping me, and this time I'm lookin for a dress that is my choice.

"Can you show me the simple dresses" The lady nodded and showed me two rows of the dresses, I went back and choose a couple until I found it. This was it. I ran towards it.

"This one, this one is it. "

"Do you want to try it on"

"Yes"

I picked the dress up and headed for the dressing room. I put it on and stared at my reflection. It  flowed out, the back was lace and it was  sheer. the top layer were designs. the back had a long train. I just loved it.

I walked out and showed my best friend and everyone who came with me. Around the room I heard gasp. My best friend came up to me and hugged me.

"It's beautiful, " I became teary eyed to but I didn't let one fall. My mother in law came up and gave me a big hug.

"Thank you, you look beautiful, if only your mother could see you know" I smiled letting the tear fall. We all wiped our tears and laughed. I got the dress and left.

"We should celebrate" I whispered to Paige.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

430K 6.5K 69
Hi this is my first story so sorry if it sucks. The beginning is shaking but it gets better as it goes trust me. Don't forget to vote and comment:P
103K 2.2K 37
This is the Sequal to rebel! That all I'm telling you because I don't want to give away to much info
1K 185 51
"Simple. I would like you to be my mistress." I stated nonchalantly as I sipped my wine. "Excuse me, what?!" "Did you not hear me the first time love...
120 16 8
I spent almost 10 years alone. Then three boys showed up, and helped ruin my life. Although, one is pretty cute. I spent most of those ten years sea...