Loving My Murderous Mate

By GlaciaGirl

FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to... More

Reborn
New beginning
Mate?
I'm sorry
Promise me
Consequences
The threat
Alone with a monster
Mine
I get it from my Dad
I get it from my Dad (Kayden's POV)
The truth
Rejected
kidnapped
I want you
I love you
Our Daughter
Hormones
Hold me
A child is born
Home bound
Darius
Someone who understands
Something worth dying for
One problem after another
Disagreements
Judgement
Disrespect
Epilogue
Sequal sneak peek!!!!!
PLEASE READ!!!
IMPORTANT!!

His blood

3.9K 134 7
By GlaciaGirl

"She is perfectly healthy. Her heart and lungs sound good. her staying awake for only a few minutes is normal, Tara. Babies need sleep." Finn says while putting his stethoscope in his leather bag.

I sigh with relief then wrap Amberley back up. I pick her up and walk her into the kitchen. I away her side to side until she falls back to sleep then I walk her back into my room and gently place her in her bassinet.

"Sweet dreams, baby girl." I whisper.

I see Finn in the doorway motioning me to follow him. We go to the living room then he tells me to lay on the couch. I do as he says and lay on the couch which makes Kayden growl. Finn feels my shrinking baby bump with very cold hands. Why do doctors always have cold hands?

"Has there been anymore bleeding?" He asks casually.

Well...just ask with Kayden in the room...geez

"Uh...no...not since yesterday." I say a little bit nervously.

"Okay. Your good, but if you experience anymore bleeding or discomfort, contact me immediately. Alright?" He stares at me with his green eyes that seem to see right through my soul.

Wow his eyes are green!

I nod then sit up. I hear Kayden growl and I look at him in confusion. I then notice me shirt has ridden up enough to see most of my lower stomach. It didn't bother me, but it sure did Kayden. I shoot him a warning glance then look back to Finn.

I walk Finn to the door with Kayden right behind us. This man is a creeper! He's kinda scaring me... Kayden's eyes suddenly glaze over and he freezes. Different emotions are running through his face. Anger, guilt, sadness, worry, and finally relief. Who's talking to him? He finally looks at me and sighs. What did I do?

"Anthony is coming to visit." His jaw clenched at Anthony's name.

I flinch but I know Anthony has changed ever since he found his mate. But no matter how much he changed, he will always scare me in a way. Finn's face holds no emotion, he just stares at me, expecting he to say something. I open my mouth then close it quickly.
What do I say? "Hey, it's okay that you raped me! Please come see Amberley anytime you want!" No! I wasn't gonna say that! I don't hate him but I don't like him either. I don't want him in my daughter's life as a father. Kayden has that job.

"Okay, let me get Amberley in something a little bit cleaner." I walk back inside and debate on whether to wake her up and change her or let her sleep and she can stay in her outfit she has on now.

I'm not going to deal with a fussy baby because I wanted to dress her up. I go back outside and see Finn trying to calm Kayden down. I've gotta do something about this. I walk over to kayden and place my hand on his shoulder. I look at Finn and give him a smile.

"Could you watch Amberley for a bit. I think his wolf needs to cool off for a little while." I state calmly.

Finn nods then goes inside. I intertwine our fingers then lead him deeper into the forest. I let go of his hand and he growls.

"I'm gonna strip behind that tree. Don't you dare peek." He smirks and I slap him playfully on his chest.

I go behind a tree then take off my clothes. Dang! The wind is chilly.

I let my wolf take over and I feel my bones crack and my gums rip. It hurts more since I don't get to shift a lot anymore. When I come out from behind the tree, Kayden has already shifted into his black wolf. I walk over to him and nuzzle him with my snout. He licks my ear and rubs himself against me. He's seriously scenting me? He throw his head back and let's out a joyous howl. I do he same thing then we both start darting through the forest.

This feels so amazing!! I haven't shifted into my wolf for months! I feel the wind through my fur and the dirt under my paws. Kayden is running beside of me with a wolfish grin. I mentally roll my eyes and bark at him. He barks back then pounces me playfully. We roll on the ground until he has me pinned under him. This position is very uncomfortable. He licks my wet nose then gets off of me. Once he's off of me I jump at him.

I playfully nip his ear until I'm thrown off his back. He grunts then shakes his head. My tail is wagging and my tongue is sticking out. He cocks his head and stares at me. What? I haven't shifted in months! My wolf is very crazy today. I take off running and Kayden quickly follows.

We run and play until Kayden suddenly stops. I cock my head in confusion. Then he mind links me.

'Anthony is here.'

I freeze then whimper. I don't wanna go back right now...

'Come on, we gotta go.'

I follow with my head low. We reach our clothes then I go behind a tree to and shift back. Once I'm clothes, I walk back to Kayden who is waiting for me. We walk for a minute then I stop.

"Kayden promise me that you won't kill him." I say.

He sighs and I could see the anger in his eyes. I intertwine our fingers and give him puppy dog eyes. He smiles a little then squeezes my hand.

"I promise."

-----------------------------
Kayden's POV

If she didn't make me promise, I would've killed him on the spot. He raped my mate and hurt her! How can I forgive that? How can she just act like it never happened? It drives me crazy!

Once I see the cabin in the distance, my wolf tries to take control. My eyes change color and my canines grow in. I let out a feral growl and stride towards the cabin. When I'm about to open the door, Tara jumps in front of me. She kisses me and I instantly calm down. The kiss was full of comfort and  strength. My canines seep back into my gums and my eyes change back to their icy blue. I love this woman.

She pulls away and looks at me with her chocolaty eyes. Those eyes alone could make me do anything for her.

"You promised. Please don't hurt him." She pleads.

I said I wouldn't kill him! Not hurt him! Her eyes become glassy and my heart breaks. How could she gave Feramors blood in her? She's too gentle and loving to be a Feramors. I groan then throw my head back.

"Okay. Okay. I won't hurt him. Just put those puppy dog eyes away." I say.

She gives me a big smile that takes my breath away. I let her walk in first then I do as well. I can smell Anthony in the cabin. His scent makes my wolf snarl on the inside.

"We're home!" Tara yells/whispers.

Finn comes into the kitchen with Anthony following close behind with Amberley. I don't care if Amberley is his blood, she's my daughter! No one can hold her without my permission! I'm about to pounce Anthony when Tara grabs my hand. She knew what I was fixing to do. I take a deep breath and Tara leads me to Finn and Anthony.

"Hey T! How are you feeling?" Anthony says to Tara.

Did he just say 'T'? He nicknamed my mate!? Oh no! That's not happening! I growl and all eyes turn to me. Anthony looks scared to death while Finn looks ready to grab Amberley from Anthony. I back down when I remember Anthony is holding Amberley. Better be happy that he's holding my daughter. I glare at him and he steps back.

"Umm....I'm feeling good. I'm not sore anymore so..." Tara says while staring at me.

Anthony nods and looks down at Amberley. We ascend into silence. This is awkward...

"how is Jules?" I ask Anthony.

Anthony's face turns pale as those words left my mouth. He's scared I'm gonna hurt her.

"G-good...she-she's just really t-tired... You know, from the pregnancy and all." He mutters.

Tara stares at me then Anthony. I can tell she is nervous about what I might do. She walks over to Anthony and takes Amberley out of his arms. I relax a bit now that my daughter is out of this monster's arms.

"I'm gonna go feed her. If I smell even a drop of blood, y'all are in for it." She says very sternly.

She closes her bedroom door and silence follows. I give Anthony a death glare while he gives me one right back.

"I couldn't come to see my daughter in peace?" Anthony spits out.

That does it!

I growl and stride over to him then grab his shirt collar. I want to kill him som bad!

"She is not your daughter! You gave up that right when you stopped taking care of Tara. Once I showed up you disappeared! You don't care about Tara or Amberley! So don't you give me that 'daughter' crap, because you and I both know that she's not your daughter, she's only your blood, nothing more!" I shove him against the wall and step back.

Anthony looked shocked for a moment but quickly covered it up. He steps toward me with his canines out and ready to kill.

"That's right! She is my blood! She's my daughter and nothing is going to change that! I took care of them while you were having your giant pity party! And after months of feeling sorry for yourself, you finally show up! I knew you would want to take care of them so I left you, Tara, and Amberley alone, even though I dreamed about being with them! I die every day knowing that I could never be in my baby girl's life!" Anthony explodes.

I stare at him through red eyes, ready to kill. He doesn't talk to me that way!

I'm about to rip his throat out when I hear a loud crash. We all freeze. What was that?i then hear Tara let out a blood curdling scream. I dart to Tara's room and break the door off its hinges.

"No!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!

So did Anthony make a good case? Or do you think he should have his throat ripped out by Kayden?

And what happened to Tara and Amberley?

Please:

Vote

Comment

Follow

Love ya😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 235 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
578K 13.4K 40
|HAS BEEN REWRITTEN| She was kind. He was heartless. She saw the good in everyone despite her past. He saw nothing but hatred for others because of...
632K 20.3K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...
181K 1.8K 11
•Completed• Disclaimer; Only FIVE chapters AVAILABLE. FOLLOW my story on 'FICFUN', If you want to know what HAPPENS NEXT. •Top position; 3rd in Writi...