Ten Years Separation

Oleh ririsasy

☆A Qingyu Werewolf fanfiction☆ The story of a forgotten love that surge up to the surface when destiny finall... Lebih Banyak

untangle the red thread
the first creation

The beginning of The end

867 57 54
Oleh ririsasy

The full feeling of Qing's betrayal hits him, the bestfriend that he wished someday he could meet and talk about all the misery he had to go through in his life, turns out the one who caused all of this is this so called bestfriend, from Qing's family, from his friends, from his circles, from his teacher.

All this time he thought the unfortunate event in his life was at least bearable by the presence of his teacher, Lo Zang. He has been trusting his life to the man and foolishly believing everything he said and now he finds out that the man just one of Qing's puppets, the man has been hiding the truth he has been painfully seeking, who should he trust now? Everything is under Qing control, he just an experiment.

"I only want the best for you" Qing's voice kept repeating like a broken record in Dayu's mind,. Everytime it appears Dayu would reply to it with bullshit ! bullshit !all over again.

It doesn't feel right anymore to go outside and think that no one is following him, that no one takes notice of him. It's has been almost a month since Dayu stopped showing up to his office, he left his apartment, changed the number and went from one city to another. He needed time to think and to process all the questions he had for this past 10 years, there is no explanation and he didn't need one, his upset is greater than any reason that try to open the card in his brain.

He was thinking about leaving the country, he has friends from when he lived in New York. They could take him in for awhile before he can settle down on his own, he could make a living there but would he actually able to escape Qing and his men?

He was thinking about visiting his parents in Shanghai, but it was clear Qing has been living there for quite a long time with his family, they would find him in no time. They are everywhere and it annoyed Dayu to no end to know that Qing knows everything about him but he knows nothing about Qing.

What is he to Qing? Just a toy for his own amusement? Is this how he plays the game? How many people like him did he have? Creating them and abandoning them some where, with or without someone for guidance.

He had booked a ticket and was ready to leave, at least until he can be sure that everything he does isn't under Qing microscope. His heart is aching and he feels powerless, like his life means nothing at all, just a tip of Qing's fingers. He is packing his clothes when he hears the door bell and it startled him so much, there is no one knows his whereabouts.

He was shocked when he saw the man in front of his door, it wasn't Wang Qing, up until now the man didn't really pursuing him for real, all that bullshit talk in that room means nothing, Dayu has a right to refuse to open the door, but how could he deny the most poweful Alpha presence, how can he be rude to this man?

Dayu opened the door slowly and as he looked at the magnificent man in front of his doorstep, he didn't know how to react, it has been so long. He began fidgeting on the spot, clenching the tip of his yellow sweater, as the man look at him from head to toe. Dayu only dare to look at his old strong hands and finally he raises his head carefully to look the man in his eyes.

"It has been so long Feng Jian Yu" the man charismatic voice echoes on the corridor. Dayu was slightly frightened to listen to it, he wasn't scared by the man when he was young, why is he afraid of him now.

This man demeanor is no joke, his wolf sensed the higher Authority that he wasn't aware about before when he was just a little boy in huangshan village. Now he can see this old man for who he truely is.

"Won't you invite me in?" Wang Cou asked again when Dayu didn't do anything about their situation. Dayu opened the door wider and stepped aside immediately.

"Mr. Wang. What brought you here?" He tried to sound calm, but his pitch broken voice betrayed him.

"Can we talk when we are inside?" The old man asked politely but Dayu knew had been rude enough already by letting the old man stay outside longer than necessary.

"Please come in. " finally dayu led the way for the man to come to the living room, he was glad he already tidied up the space because he was about to leave.

Why is he so nervous to be in the same room with this man? He should be angry not shy and nervous like this. This man probably the head of all the bad things that happened in his life. Greater than even Qing in ruining him.

"I am sorry. this is such a small space, do you want to drink something? But I probably just have Mineral water because I am about to leave. I have thrown everything away" dayu said quickly. He couldn't control his speech to be more composed.

He poured the cool water quickly from the fridge. His mind was in blank state. Dayu put the glass on the table in front of wang cou. He is relieved that his hand isn't shaking when he put down the glass . He sat at the other end of the couch on the right side of the man.

Wang cou opened up more of his Suit buttons to help him sit more comfortably.

"I know that you are about to leave. That's why I came here" Wang cou started the conversation that replaces all Dayu's nervousness with anger again. So, all this time he never escaped them even for a bit. They just put him on a long leash.

Then It's only in his imagination that he can be free from them.

"So you come here to mock me? To say to me that I can't escape from your syndicate?" Dayu spilled the words like poison. He is angry and he doesn't want to care about his attitude.

"Young man, All this time I have done everything in my capability to protect you, nurture you, this syndicate had raised you to be the man who you are now."

I don't want to hear, I don't want to hear!!

Dayu want to screamed the words out from his lungs, he had accepted the unfortunate thing that happen to him as something unexplainable. He finally became the werewolf and he had learned that there are so many of them out there that no one really know their true selves.

He had thought that no one knew about his condition, probaly the werewolf that created him did it unintentionally or his creator might had been dead long time ago.

Like all the question he had for this existence itself, this vast universe, the beginning of everything, where he actually came from, all the unanswered questions, He didn't actually force it to be answered.

But right now he got one of it, His creator, they are here and healthy, it's not just one of them that know about him, probably the entire Qing's family, probably even the whole werewolves circle, he is just oblivious about all of this alone.

He looks like a fool and it makes him angry.

"I didn't ask for it." he replied it shortly.

"Very well. You never asked about it. But it's already happen. Regardless of how you want to see this matter I have done my best to prevent further disadvantages for both of you. I have given you time to think about our reason on your own. Qing specifically instructed everyone not to bother you after you left his office. But you are so reckless. You went here and there without care, you didn't take the times we gave you to think about why we seperate you from Qing. Why we didn't reveal anything to you. Do you have even just one positive view about our reason my son? Now you are even packing your bag and ready to leave this country. What do you want actually? Don't you want the truth?" Wang cou look straightly at Dayu, dayu at first trying to hold their eyes contact but he couldn't do it for long and lower his head.

"I don't know. I don't want to know. You have been hiding this for ten years from me. If I never met Qing you probably never intended to tell me anyway. Why should I believe anything you would say now.?" Dayu stood abruptly and put his hand on his waist, his other hand runs through his sweaty wet hair.

Wang cou didn't show any sign of upset or surprise by dayu's reaction. Dayu didn't really sure if it's because of The man super control or this is the silent before the storm.

"I had planned all about Wang Qing's future even before he wasn't born, He is my heir. Do you think I didn't draw his future meticulously? I did it day by day to ensure he can become someone greater than me and suddenly everything is not in order when you appeared in that yellow field. Don't you think about it? Do you know how many reconstruction in my plans I have to do because of you?"

"Oh. Now basically all is my fault? " Dayu sit again on the couch, he bends his body forward and clench his two fists together. He challenges the man with his words.

"Now. Here is the truth. Listen to it carefully. I have planned everything for Qing including with whom he suppossed to be married in the future. I know the bond can not be forced. So I have search for all the potential Wives for him in hope He would find his most suitable partner soon. I would made him met with all the potential candidates and see their compabilities. I couldn't possibly undo my plans just because he wanted to stay with you, for what purpose? I thought his desire was only temporary toward you. Not until he tied you with the blood in that terrible night." Wang cou stopped for awhile to examine dayu's expression.

Dayu was lost in that memory again. Suddenly the cold night and the smell of blood is here again with him. He shakes the thought away.

"I couldn't undo it. But I still have plans for him but I have to be responsible to you as well. I sent my best friend to help you . To be your guidance. Lo zang has his own family but he willingly helped me to take care of you, to protect you even with his life on the line. Everyone has their own sacrifice in this mess my son. Don't you ever think that you are the only one at the lost end." Wang cou this time open his suit, and put it beside him on the couch. He rolled up his white shirt sleeves and Dayu can see all the vicible large veins on that strong hands.

"Do you know why Lo zang always told you to remove your necklace and put away your charm everytime you attend some kind of pack meeting?"

"I am not sure why." Dayu answered weakly. Even though he didn't want to agree with this man but he slowly can see the light.

"Each time he brought you with him also in hope you would find someone you might get attract at and they won't smell Qing on you. Because that charm is Qing's essence. You need it to calm your restless heart that long for a pack. Qing also has your essence and he would also remove it everytime I introduce him to his potential partner. But he Never feel any kind of spark or connection with any of them, So do you. Lo Zang told me, you never showed any kind of interest to anyone this past 10 years." Wang cou Looks defeated in his big demeanor, Dayu didn't know what he should conclude from this piece of information.

"Both of you have grown so much, I want my grand son to be with someone that can provide him everything he need to build a strong pack. It will be his assets to become the greatest alpha. I never consider you to be his potential mate, you are a man, it won't be easy for you to be pregnant and have offsprings even though you are the werewolf omega, we live in this society that see Man and man relationship as something abominable, He will be the face of my company, he will become someone that continues my legacy." Wang cou stopped for quite a long time, he looked at the ceiling and thought about all these problems that run in his mind.

Wang cou realize sometime The male omega werewolf can get impregnated if he has a strong alpha male partner but it is still hard for them to build a family amongst the humans, in Taiwan he had done everything he could to legalize the same sex marriage.

He always gives his support for the candidates that are willingly to put to their priorities about the same sex marriage. It has been a long battle for him to be the benefactor of the presidential candidate until one of them finally become the president of taiwan.

Finally all his effort for his werewolf kind will see a little bit of light because it's only about time before the ratification of the law regarding the same sex marriage will be legally signed in taiwan next year by the president.

He strongly suggested them to also put the rule that allowed the same sex couple to be able to adopt children. It will be easier for his kind to raise their own offsprings without much of difficulities with the bureaucracy in the country.

It was one of his reason why he moved to taiwan other than to build his plastic manufacture, China's government is not something that easily can be persuade about this matter but he sees the chance in taiwan.

So it won't become a big problem for Qing if he must mate with dayu in the future.

Everything's maybe finally put together.

"I didn't want to hide any of my intention anymore. both of you wasn't ready for this kind of talk 10 years ago. I didn't know what kind of werewolf you would become, Wang Qing still had so many thing to learn back then. All I want to say is, Come and meet him in this full moon. Let you both decide by yourselves about this bond. Can you actually refuse each other. If you didn't feel the connection to be with him as his partner. We will let you leave this country. Where ever you want to go. We will help you to find a pack because you need to let go of that necklace if you didn't want to be with him. You need to be independet from now on. Feng jian yu, you are ready to make a decision on your own. You are strong enough now. I have given you ten years of chances to choose another pack on your own. Lo zang had helped you to meet with hundreds of them this past 10 years but you never picked any of them. I will wait for you this full moon Dayu, Let be this fullmoon to be the beginning of the end."

Before dayu can give his answer, Wang cou left Dayu dumbfounded alone in the suddenly vacant living room.

He knows what Wang cou offered him, a chance to test his compability to be Qing's mate.

He couldn't run away anymore. The only road he can take is to go through Qing and to pass the test that the man means nothing to his heart other than the bond he had created by himself when he turn him into a werewolf.

Nothing else.

All this time, his longing to meet Qing someday after their separation nothing to do with his feeling for him in romantic way, it's all just an old friendship feeling that long for his other friend. Isn't it?

____________________________________

thank you @allibelle91 for proofreading this ff. I really appreacite it. 

hope you guys enjoy this.

see you again soon

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

180K 10.5K 15
When his uncle is overthrown as the pack leader, Lan Yibo is sold to an auction house. He expects to be held captive until he presents, and then to...
148K 9.7K 47
Everyone is dreaming to be loved, deserving to be treated fairly and just but for a 19 years old omega male like Xiao Zhan, love is like an unreachab...
60.7K 2.8K 46
"We've come for the Sun's Child!" Haechan is a teenage werewolf that likes fun but can't get a break from his overbearing pack mate Mark. There's bee...
665K 33.3K 38
An omegaverse AU, where Omegas can be impregnated and alphas are the dominant of the society. Edited by: @Sindy7521 Follow her on her Wattpad ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)