Werewolf Academy Book 1

By Fierceswordsman

Leo and Zack were just living an ordinary lives until they show signs what find out what they really are... W... More

Chapter 1: Dreams
Authors note
Chapter 2: Bullies
Chapter 3: Lunch time
Chapter 4: The Truth
Chapter 6: Silverfang Clan Part 2
Chapter 7: Party and Fun
Chapter 8: One with Myself: Leo
One With Myself: Shira
Chapter 10: One with Myself: Zack

Chapter 5: Silverfang clan

26 1 0
By Fierceswordsman

Zack's POV

The door to our room slammed open as a boot kicked it open.

"Morning boys! Get ready were gonna show ya a lot of things today!" Dad shouted and this is how are day starts.

~~~~~~~~~~
But before that let me introduce myself. I am Zack Silverfang twin brother to Leo Silverfang.

Thank you author for FINALLY giving me a POV. Really how come my brother gets it all.

Author: Stop whining I gave you a POV and you will be getting more and plus your brother won't get your introduction.

Leo: Hey! Why don't I get a introduction!

Zack: LEO SILVERFANG you were the first to appear at the book get the POV for the first chapters I think it's fair for me to get a introduction.

Leo is now poking the floor in the corner with a depressing aura.

Author: He's right you know.

Leo depressing aura grows deeper

Zack: My turn! I'm sorry about that but don't worry Leo will have his moments mine is just first.

Leo: Really?!

Author: Yes you will but give your brother the spotlight.

Leo: Yup!

Zack: Finally time for the introduction again I am Zack Silverfang twin to Leo Silverfang age 12 my birthday is at November 28. I like the color dark grey and blue. Yeah people I know this is boring but oh well see ya! And back to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I groaned in my bed and lifted my head it was 6:00 and it's early! I look at the opposite side of the room and saw Leo waking up but his head dropped to the pillow and he was asleep again.

"Zane! I told you to wake them up not kick the door open!" Mom said a bit angry as she stomped right next to dad and slapped him in the arm.

"Why but why they need to wake up you didn't say how to wake up," dad whined."And it is an important day they will be introduced to the whole pack and teach and show them the way of the werewolves." Dad said.

"I know Zane but wake them up properly there shocked." Mom said then turned to me."Zack prepare well explain later and would you wake up your brother please and use any method."

I grinned throughout the conversation Leo is still fast asleep.

"Yes ma'am" I told mom and she and dad left.

I went in the bathroom in our room and got a cup of water I went beside Leo's bed and poured all of the water at his face.

"Gah!" He exclaimed as he sat up his hair was dripping and eyes wide awake. He glared at me and said."Why did you wake me up like that? Could you wake me up like a normal person?"

I shrugged and said "Mom said to wake you up and prepare they said were going to do something. And define normal when were werewolves." He glared at me and sat up got a towel and went to the bathroom.

I shrugged and got a towel and went to mom and dad's room to there bathroom and took a bath also leaving the cup there.
I went back to my room and got grey pants, blue shirt and black hoodie with black rubber shoes.

I dressed up just as Zack went out of the bathroom and dressed up similarly like me except his shirt is red. After that we went downstairs.

Dad was at the table sipping his coffee a platter of scrambled eggs and bacon.There was a plate in each of our places of bacon and eggs. Mom was sitting reading a book while eating her food. Leo and I sat down and talk about random stuff but mostly guesses about it we bugged dad a lot but he wouldn't say anything or he would get irritated going to angry. And you do not want him angry no matter how a funny, playful and happy person. Behind that he is scary when he's angry.

Dad suddenly stood up."Come on boys let's go to the pack house we have a lot of things to show you. Also you will be presented in front of the clan later as well as the other new werewolves."

"Yes boys you'll be introduced to the whole pack aren't you excited!" Mom exclaimed.

Me and Zack groaned at the prospect that we have to be in front of people. Again. Mom and Dad both laughed at our reactions.

"Don't worry boys you'll do fine! That was my reaction too it will start later an hour before midnight but for now we'll tell you about your clans customs let's go!" Dad said enthusiastically.

After that we went outside and went to the edge of the forest where there was a mountain meters away. We went to the forest to the mountain in comfortable silence watching the view. Now we were now in front of the mountain.

"Now boys watch this because you'll need it" mom said.

Mom went to a nearby tree and transformed her hand into a wolves hand and punched the trunk. Instead of the tree breaking like I thought, the paw went through and pulled something out it was a keypad.

"Now boys look at this password you'll need this when you get older." Dad said as he typed something in Leo and I look and saw the password and memorize it in our heads. I would tell you but it's a secret.

Something in the mountain groaned and opened it was a 7 ft tall and 3 ft wide rectangular shape space dad went in.
When we went in it was a corridor with fluorescent lights and metal walls and floor and ceiling. It was about 10 meters long with a light up ahead.

Zack and I smiled at each other and ran forward to the exit.

"They're growing up aren't they Zane?"

"Yes yes they are Leona."

"Mom, dad come on!" I shouted back at my parents who were talking about something then I went up to catch up Leo. Leo was just in the end of the tunnel standing still staring probably.

I went beside him and my jaw dropped literally. It was beautiful a hollow space inside the mountain it was coned shape and had a 1 mile circumference. The mountain isn't even that big. In the middle there was a mansion that looks like a log cabin. The wood was a dark brown color with a flat roof with fortress like designs on top. There were also banners which are dark grey with a circle and in that circle is a black wolf with silver fangs. There was a cobblestone path leading to the house and there was trees and greenery everywhere like a forest and I think that there's a small lake with sparkling water in the distance. And when I look up there were crystals hanging making heat and light like stars. The crystals where white but I see a tint of orange.

"The reaction never gets old boys" dad said as he was already beside us as well as mom.

"That was my reaction too when I arrived here and my guess this is your dad's reaction too." Mom said.

"It's beautiful" I managed to say.

"I agree brother" Leo said.

"Brother? When the hell did you get formal and started speaking like you came from the medieval age?"

"I have the right of speech brother." Leo spat out the last word playfully.

"Fine brother dear then I shall speak thy same way like you."

"When did you boys learn how too speak like heyou came from medieval times? You think it's funny please stop it your creeping me out boys." Dad said looking at us.

Zack and I just shrugged and continued walking dad and mom gave us a tour of everywhere. The woods where a lot of animals live even wolves but dad said that the wolves can be werewolves of regular wolves and the wolves are pets. The lake is where you can cool off and have some fun. Then the pack house it was beautiful and dad said that it was here for generations. There was a kitchen which the cooks, cook. A sala where people can talk. Then there was a meeting room which was a long oak table and chairs and the walls was black. Basically used for meetings and dining sometimes. The second floor is full off rooms for guess. And surprisingly the whole house was empty.

"Hey mom why is the house empty?" Leo asked.

"Because the event starts later they are going to come later to show the new werewolves you and another person your age."

Nervousness settled in my stomach from the prospect of being presented to a whole pack.

"How big is the pack mom?" I asked.

"Our pack is small so about only 100 people?" Mom answered." You'll learn more about the pack later."

We just nodded and continued to walk. Then we walk down to a door. Dad opened the door and there was a staircase going down.

"Hey dad where are we going?" Leo asked.

"Remember boys what I said about gifts?"

"Yeah," I replied.

"Your going to get them."

"Really!? What are they dad! What are they?" Leo asked excitedly I was excited too but just smiled and stayed silent.

"You'll see," Dad said and smiled.

There was another door at the end of the staircase dad took out a key and opened it. We were shocked what was inside. The room was full of weapons. All the weapons possible from swords to guns and from whips too gloves and many more! The side of the walls were fall of weapons and there was shelves of weapons. The room was 4 times as big as me and Leo's classroom before.

"Wow," I gasped out and Leo nodded in agreement.

Dad grinned,"this is your birthday present boys pick a weapon off your choice!"

"But dad how do we choose which weapon too choose?" Leo asked and dad and mom just smiled.

"Dear just choose the weapon that calls out to you the most. Like me before, the staff called out to me first." Mom answered.

"And for me dual guns," dad added smiling."Now go ahead boys we don't have all day boys."

So I went around the room and shelves looking for a weapon that calls for me. I stopped in one shelf tracing the middle of the blade of a sword. It has a gold hilt with a white leather grip. It was decorated a lot markings in the blade and ornaments in the hilt it was beautiful but it didn't call to me and I kept going. I was looking around again when I felt something a energy it felt dark yet comforting so I followed it. I ended up in a corner of the room. Leo was there too. The energy was coming from the ground so I crouched down and looked at the tiles I was about too touch the tile when a hand stopped me I looked back it was dad.

"Dad?" I asked wondering why he stopped me.

"Boys you aren't ready to see what's inside there yet. Wait you will find out in a few years but not know." Dad said in a warning, dangerous and is that fear in his voice? I'm not sure anymore and I won't ask I guess I have to wait then. I looked at Leo and I stood up he gave me a look where talking about this later I shrugged and went around again.

I looked around everything look interesting and all but nothing seems to suit me. I almost gave up when I saw something at the corner of my eye. There were a pair of combat knives. I like knives I would even sometimes used the knives in the kitchen and practice with them when no one was looking. So I went to the rack and observed it. It had a black handle with a black leather grip. It was about a foot or shorter long. The base of each of the handle had a wolf baring it's fangs, it look like our clan symbol. I unsheathed the blades pitting the scabbard down in the floor and I sat there admiring the blade. It was some kind of black iron and it has carvings in it. Whoever made the knives where good. The carving on the knives was a howling wolf one of each side of the knives it was beautiful.

After admiring the blades I sheathed it and saw that there was a belt for it at the bottom of the rack. The belt was black and it suited with the blades. So I tried to put the blades in the belt. Keyword tried. It was hard so I gave up and went to the door there was mom and dad and Leo. Mom and Dad smiled at me and I saw Leo's weapon of choice. It was a bow. Not those old wooden bows thatvpeople in the old times used, it was a new type of bow a compound bow. The bow was made of metal and was spray painted black with a carving of a howling bow. There was also the equipment that he is holding. The thing you put in the arm and the chest and also a leather harness thing that is used so that you can strap the bow and quiver in the back. Oo he also had a black quiver with black arrows.

"Nice choices dears now let's go now and prepare." Mom complimented.

Dad and mom went out me and Leo looked at each other.

"Nice bow," I said.

"Nice knives," he replied.

We just laughed when we heard dad calling us and so we grinned and went upstairs.

=================
Finally done. I'm so so sorry for not updating I was really busy with school work but I guess 2000+ words is okay for now right? So sorry but I hope you enjoyed. Part 2 is coming up next time see yah!😃😃😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9M 741K 55
Highest rank - #1 in werewolf Alexis isn't the average werewolf. With a case of extreme shyness together with the trauma of her parents' mysterious...
945 109 48
RAMPAGING ORCS. SAVAGE BEASTLIES. AND... STUDENTS? In the heart of a Kingdom on the verge of another long and brutal war lies Barrett's Academy, an e...
2M 71.4K 30
"Emma, you're playing with fire" he whispered against my ear and the warm breath tickled my earlobe, sending electricity down my spine. "What if I li...
6.1K 29 20
Writer: NuGGeT Wolf (HorchataHedge) A Story Of Jealousy, Lemon, Violence, Love, Werewolf, Force, and Dark... This story is tended to be a tyan story...