Deadpool x Male!Reader

By GriseldaRoseberry

Hello my name's Deadpool ! I'm talking instead of Author-chan here because she's too stupid to do a proper d... More

Chapter 1 : Ask me then
Chapter 2 : The date
Chapter 3: Flashback
Chapter 4 (part 1) : Meeting
Chapter 4 (part 2): Peter Parker's secret
Chapter 5: Phil ?!
Chapter 7: It's not a game anymore
Author note

Chapter 6: Sweet morning, sweet pancakes

2.1K 55 83
By GriseldaRoseberry

And Phil did as promised: he explained everything. Who was Fury and what was Hydra. But it wasn't what interested you most. No...How your parents worked for SHIELD, how they protected the world, how Hydra killed them. It was all that mattered.

"You know what that means ?" Peter asked you

"They should pay for torturing and killing them ?" You answered

"No ! That means: don't put your nose in stuff like that !"

"I guess we doesn't have the same translation"

"[Your name] !"

"You two, calm down." Phil calmly ordered "[Your name], now that you know everything, what will you do ?"

" Get my revenge !" You said to Phil

" Yo calm your *ss down Jeager ! And you, stupid witch, stop censoring me !"

"Deadpool ! Shut up ! Be by my side and protect your husband !"

"It's boyfriend" you corrected

"He ship it" Wade said

"Oh come on, of course I ship it ! And I don't want my ship to sink because mister [Your last name] here desperately want to die !"

"I just died in your arms tonight~" I don't need to tell who just sang

"I don't want to die ! I just want my revenge ! They left me ! I'm obsessed with their death, because they chose work and world saving over their family, me ! I want to know, what was more important than all the other thing they had, because us together was the most important thing to me. And it's all gone forever."

"Alright." Phil said after some silence. "You help us taking Hydra down, at one condition."

"I'm listening."

"What ? Wait WHAT ?! You can't make him fight Hydra !" Peter screamed.

"Yes he can, it's in the script the witch did !"

It's part script, part free-style though

"Stop saying nonsense Deadpool we're talking about [Your name]'s life here!"

" Il a free, il a tout compris" Wade, watch your French, it's a fic in English !

"You know what ?! Just shut up ! And Irefuse that my bro get in danger !"

"LOL, my middle name is daredevil." you said to Peter

"I think it's copyrighted by Magoo."

"Leave Daredevil out of this Deadpool !"

"What the hell Peter, you have spiders in your underwear or what ?" You asked your obviously angry best friend

"[Your name] !" who weren't in the mood for a joke...

"It's [Your name]'s choice, Peter. So, my condition is: we will train you first, and see if you fit"

"Okay"

"What about thinking before answering ? " Peter crossed his arms

"It's been seven years since I started thinking about it, don't stop me now"

"Don't start with Queen again. And..." he facepalmed "Fine ! But if you die I will bring you back and kill you again !"

You shrugged

"Seems fine, when do I start ?"

"Tomorrow" Phil got up and looked at you in the eyes "The Avengers will be training you"

With that, he got out of your flat.

"It was easier than I thought" you said "There is a trap somewhere" you shrugged "we'll see"

"Demain est un autre jour."

"Stop with the French Wade, please." you b*tchfaced him

"Voulez-vous couchez avec moi, ce soir?"

"No ! And I said stop !" you pushed him

"You understood ?" he tilted his head

"No" you answered, crossing your arms "but I know it was pervy stuff."

"...I'm leaving. See you tomorrow [Nickname]." Peter interrupted you two

You watched him walked out your flat, a bit worried that he was mad at you, and he was kind of right if he actually was...

You looked back at Wade.

"...Can you take your mask off?"

"No." flat reject. It kinds of hurt.

"But I really want to see your face !"

"No. You don't."

"How are you expecting me to marry a man whom I've never seen the face ?"

"It doesn't bother you."

"Of course it does. Pleaaaaase"

"Not the kicked puppy look, babe. It won't work "

"...Can I least get a kiss please ?"

"Did we switch personalities ? And you were supposed to be a tsundere !"

"I can go back to my previous selft hen."

You sat straight on the couch, arms crossed, pouting a bit. Until Wade broke the short silence.

"Aren't you scared ? Of Hydra and all?"

You thought about his question. Were you scared of the one who killed your parents, and nearly killed you ? Yes. Were you going to give up ? No.

Not when you were this close.

"Maybe." It was yes and no at the same time. Perfect answer.

"Can I sleep here ? Even the couch would be fine"

Can he ?

"Yes, you can. You helped a lot today. Consider it as a thank."

He raised his mask on his nose. You watched as his chapped lips moved closer and closer to yours. Until he sweetly kissed you. You closed your eyes and leaned into him. He embraced you, pulling your body closer to his, as you put your hands on his neck.

You were happy. Everything was going to be fine right ? Yes, especially with Peter and Wade by your side.

You slowly broke the kiss.

"Do you want to sleep on my bed ? Only sleeping." you warned

"Of course. I would more than be happy to "slow burn" with you. Until we get to the good part" he wriggled his eyebrows

You didn't understand everything, but laughed anyway and pushed him playfully.

"Don't you want to change into something more comfy ? You keep the mask, of course..."

"Na it's fine, go put on your pajamas while I warm up the bed."

You smiled and did as told.

When you walked into your bedroom, you saw Wade on his phone playing a game, waiting for you patiently. You smiled and lay down beside him.

"Good night, Wade."

"Good night, babe" he said while putting his phone away.

You cuddled against him and put your head on his torso while he wrapped his arms around you. Feeling secure...

"I love you Wade."

"I love you too, babe" He kissed your forehead.

...and loved.

You woke up the next morning at the sensation of someone missing and the smell of pancakes. Which made your stomach growls.

You sat down, yawning and stretching before getting up and joining Wade in the kitchen.

You tiptoed behind him and wrapped your arms around his waist watching hungrily what he was making.

"Hey babe, I was supposed to give you this in your bed. I would have woke you up "sleeping beauty" style"

"Consider it as a remake where sleeping beauty is an hungry man who need the smell of pancakes made by his boyfriend to get his *ss out of bed."

"That's some inspiration you got there babe"

"I know, it's because pancakes !"

You felt and heard Wade laughing. You laughed with him.

Soon later, you two were eating.

"It's soooo good."

"That's what she said."

"See, in other circumstances I would have been mad at you, but those pancakes ! God, is it a plan to let you say stupid things ? Because I wouldn't care. Give me all of your Canadian food."

"You seem really happy, since last night. Is it because you're finally going to kick Hydra around ?"

"Yes ! I feel so much better knowing that !"

"Of course you do." he chuckled "now finish what you're eating, you have to store power for what is awaiting you at the tower !"

You sighed.

"Let's hope I'm good enough..at least I already know self defense and some gymnastics."

"Yes you do my little human without badass skillz, see the inconstancy author ?"

Be happy this is a multi chapters fic, it was supposed to be a one shot, and of course there is inconstancy: I'm stupid :D

"And proud of that."

Always. Now shut up and take care of the reader/your boyfriend.

"Or girlfriend, I know girls are reading this. I know where's your yaoi stash."

Still boyfriend though. It's male reader.

"That's pretty confusing."

And there's also non binary people.

"I know right."

"Are the boxes talking again ?" you stopped Deadpool's rant.

"That's a good question babe. They're supposed to."

One day okay ? When it's going to be your POV !

"Shenanigans. It's currently no one POV !"

You got a point. But it's still not your POV. So I win this argument.

"I'm going to take a shower." you said after putting the dishes away.

"Can I join ?"

"It's still no !"

You heard him laughing, before closing the bathroom door with a smirk.

_______________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone ! I'm sorry this took me so much time to write, I kept procrastinating and lacking ideas. But here we go ! Hope you enjoyed this chapter !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
470K 29.7K 93
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
965K 52.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.7M 13.9K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx