Chapter 1 : Ask me then

Finally, tomorrow is the week-end ! You entered your apartment after a long tiring day of work. After throwing your tie and your shoes somewhere, you entered your living room and laid down on your couch. Sighing and allowing yourself to relax, you thought that it would be great idea to watch a movie before going to bed...

« Can I join ? »

You jumped on your feet with a girly scream.

« Woah I thought it was a male reader insert, not a female one ! » a voice behind you chuckled

Turning around you saw Wade Wilson A.K.A Deadpool behind your couch with his elbows on it.

« Wade ! What the f- »he cut you with a finger on your mouth which made you slightly blushed.

« Shh ! The author tries to not write something with mature content !»

« What ?! »

« You know the mature content with the strong langage thing, even though I wouldn't mind a specific one » he wiggled his eyebrows behind his mask « sadly the author would never write one » he pouted.

You stared at him with your mouth opened. Closing it, you took a long deep breath, then closed your eyes and rubbed your temples. You knew Wade for a long time now, he was your best friend (even though you feel more than that for him, but you don't think he feels the same way about you) and find him very funny, but right now you weren't in the mood to deal with his nonsense.

« What do you want Wilson ?» you scolded

« Marry me »

Your heart skipped a beat

« ...Get out »

« Aw, so you're the tsundere type ? »

« Oh my god Wade ! I only see you as my best friend... » you lied « Also, we're both men so... »

« So what ? Dude we're in a fanfiction and whether you like it or not we're gonna end together ! »

« Stop playing game with me ! You can't ask someone to marry you before asking him on a date and then asking him to be your boyfriend ! » you shouted

« Aw, so you DO have feeling for me~ » he smirked

Your face reddened at that and you felt your heart fastening.

« Get out you idiot! »

You took him by the arm and leaded him to the door, closing it after he was out. 

You were back in the living room. You sighed while running a hand through your hair. « I won 't say I'm in love » starts randomnly playing.

« What now ? » you said desesperatly

« I can do anything I want, deal with it » says the author A.K.A me

« I'm becoming as crazy as Wade... »

« Maybe, I mean friendzoning your crush IS crazy ! »

«Who are you anyway ? »

« The author of this story »

« What ? » you sighed « Nevermind... How should I know that he loves me anyway ? He's always joking about everything ! Beside I can't imagine him being with only one person... »

« How would you know ? »

« He says « I love you » to random person ! Like last time when we saw Peter, and Logan (even though Wolverine killed him afterward), and Rogue...And the list goes on ! And not to mention his questionable jokes.. He's immortal, have super cool badass weapons and I'm sure he's in love with Lady Death ! And...I'm just a normal human, with nothing particular, no superpower, no badass skills...I'm just...me »

The music suddenly stopped. You felt two strong arms going around your waist from behind and a head resting on your shoulder.

« And that normal human is the person I have fallen in love with, at first sight »

« Wade ! How did you came back ?! » You asked, startled

Deadpool chuckled and winked at the author and the reader.

« I have my way »

« Whatever...Did you really mean what you just said ? »

« Why yes, badass deadpool and his little boxes talking in his head fell in love at first sight with the normal little human without badass skillz...So the saying opposites attract must be true, eh ? »

« How should I trust you ? »

« By going on a date with me so I can tell how much you count for me »

« Ask me then »

« Would you go on a date with me, tomorrow ? »

« No.» You heard him gasp and you chuckled «I'm joking, yes of course I would »

You turned around and smiled brightly at him.

Extended ending

« See ! I told ya that you would end up with me babe ! » He mouthed thank you to the author

« Don't ruin the moment Wade ! Beside nothing is decided yet, the date is only tomorrow right ? » You heard him mutter « tsundere~ » and elbowed him in the ribs, which made him laugh.

« Oh and, Wade ? »

« Yes babe ? »

« I think I might be crazy too »

« Plus on est de fou, plus on rit ! »

« I don't speak french »

« Neither do I »

You decided that it would be best to not question it.