Inner Wolf/Joshler Bxb\

By c_m_fairbanks

Josh is next in line to be alpha. Tyler is the omega in the pack. He's the smallest and weakest one. Josh is... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~

~11~

15.2K 368 93
By c_m_fairbanks

I laid in my bed in the hospital and sighed. I can't sleep because Josh isn't here. I told him to go wash up and get a good sleep because he really needs it. It was around midnight and everyone was asleep, except me of course. I got out of the bed and went to our room. I laid down and cuddled into Josh, leaving my arm out and hooked to the IV. I quickly fell asleep in his arms.

When I woke up, he was playing with my hair and whispering sweet nothings in my ear. I smiled and looked at him. He pecked my lips and I blushed. "It'll never be our last."

"Today." I whispered.

"Tomorrow." He mumbled.

"Always." We said together. I blushed and laid on my back.

"I love you."

"I love you, too, kitten."

"I'm a wolf. Not a kitten." He rolled his eyes and kissed my chest. He kissed down my chest and my thighs. "What are you doing, baby?"

"Showing you how beautiful you are." He whispered. I blushed and ran my fingers through his hair. Josh laid his head on my leg. "I love you. So much. More than you will ever know, honey."

"Trust me, I know. Because I feel the same way as you." He smiled and grabbed my hand. I smiled and he kissed my hand. "You're so perfect."

"That's you, love." I felt my face heat up. "So beautiful." I sunk further into the bed, attempting to hide my beet red face. "So, since you're replacing all your human blood with wolf blood, does that mean you're full wolf?"

"Yeah. I am when I finish the dialysis. I just never had a reason to do it, so I didn't."

"Does this mean you'll be bigger and stronger?"

"No. I'm fully matured as a wolf. If I would've done it before I was 18, then yes. I would've been taller and stronger."

"I like you the size you are. Not too big, not too small."

"Can't say that about your dick." I said. He laughed a little and smiled.

"Saying I'm too big?" He asked and crawled towards me. I giggled and sat up a little.

"No, not at all." I whispered. He smiled and pecked my lips. "You can never be too big. Well, you can, but you're perfect. Dick and all." He smiled and kissed me again. I kissed back and put my hand on his neck.

He spooned me and I clung to him. I traced patterns onto his arms and laid my head on his chest, looking up at him. He leaned down and pecked my lips. "I love you."

"I know. I love you, too."

--

Today we were using the last of the blood. I've been sick for about a month and it sucks. A lot. I feel so bad for the people who are sick for almost a year or longer. I've been slowly getting better and Josh has noticed.

I was up more and didn't need my IV all the time. I even sucked Josh off last week, which he enjoyed a lot. I felt someone grab my hand, taking me out of my thoughts.

"Joshy!" I hugged him and he smiled. "You didn't have to come."

"Course I did, sweetie." He kissed my hand and rubbed my thigh.

"If this works, will you fuck me later?" I asked, making him looked at me with a shocked expression.

"I, uh, yeah. Course." He answered. I smiled and bit my lip.

"Good. Because I fingered myself last night." I whispered.

"Really? Didn't I tell you not to touch yourself? That's one of your rules, kitten. I don't know if I should punish you or fuck you."

"You were laying right beside me. I'm surprised you didn't wake up." He rolled his eyes and kissed me.

"Such a slut." He whispered against my lips.

"I know daddy. Just for you." He smiled and pulled away. Kellin came in and hooked the machine up.

"Last one. Ready?" I smiled and nodded.

Two hours later it was done and Kellin was checking my lungs for cancer cells. "So?" I asked.

"It worked!" I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"You're amazing." I whispered and pulled away. I jumped up and hugged Josh, wrapping my limbs around him. I hugged him as he held me.

"I love you, baby boy." He whispered as he carried me to our room.

"I love you too."

This one is a little shorter because I wanted to update before school. I have to leave in 20 minutes and I haven't even started getting ready. So RIP. The things I do for you guys. Next chapter will be smut. Love you guys. Thanks for all the support and over 1k reads. It's mind blowing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 170K 81
August Hael is an Omega in a world full of wolves, Omega's aren't treated as well as other Dominant and Submissive wolves are. In his pack, they're t...
990 6 50
The Badger Series (Book 26) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Luca Badger is an Omega, who's can't wait to find him mate, although that's also...
137K 6K 21
Life as an Alpha has always been viewed as the easier path; Alphas are the top of the food chain, lead the packs, and are the deciding force in the w...
5.4M 167K 41
Book #1 in the 'Mine' series Meet Ben, the omega of the Red Forrest pack. This pack doesn't treat their omegas badly because their omegas, everyone...