His Butler Fancied

Galing kay pianomusicchild

(Y/N) is a respectable and curious girl. Being a noble is great and all but she's not all that thrilled about... Higit pa

The Mystery Celebration
Surprises...
An Unexpected Accident
New Life at the Phantomhive's
Quick Authors Note!
Invitation from a Noble
Belle of the Ball
Dance Macabre
May the Best Butler Win...
Snagged by a Spider
My knight in..a tail coat?
Crimson Chase
The Truth
Kidnapped
Servant to Stupidity
End of Book

Run Away

3.5K 116 15
Galing kay pianomusicchild

I hitch-hiked to London as soon as possible and got off near the shopping area. I walked passed the Windows decorated with gowns, jewelry, unmentionables and other things I have no use for. After a while, I stopped. Something caught my eye. I walked closer to the shop window to see many amusing trinkets, much like the one's my father would bring home from his business trips. Absent minded, I wandered into the shop. A little bell rang as the door opened and closed. Rows of music boxes, wind-up toys, wood carvings, and much more were on display. I stepped along the rows of music boxes and sure enough, I found a copy of the one my father gave me that I keep hidden in my stalkings. I winded it up and as the chiming of its notes arises, so do my tears.

       "Quite a lovely tune isn't it my dear humming bird?" I heard someone say. I turned around to see a man with blonde hair, fancy white clothes and matching gloves and shoes. He was staring at me which made me feel rather uneasy. "Um..yes it is." I said.
The man smiled "Just like you, hmm?" He smirked. Suddenly as the song started to fade, my consciousness went with it. Just like that, I fainted and blacked out, left in the hands of a strange nobleman.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

251K 10.9K 33
He's just a guy who seemed like he doesn't care, but truth is? He's playing the biggest part in a lot of people's lives. SCRUMPTIOUS © senyoratrinidad
3.4K 137 67
What will happen if an A-class student annoyed the hell out of the principal. Will she demoted to a lower rank? Or will she find herself assassinatin...
48.7K 1.4K 32
What happens when you run away from home, looking for freedom? You run into the four legendary magi! What will happen when you travel the world, meet...
458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...